• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Flex Luthor

Flex Follows the Way of the Iron Dragonslayer Part 1

It's what happens when you actually train hard. I can see why you're confused.

I'm sorry, are you saying you train hard? All I've read is You missed this meal, You slept through another workout and you've did another intense session with the roller with no real weights lifted...

Tell me when your rest challenge is over and it's time to get back to work.

61efd0266a08139f61d96c15fed28060.jpg

This message was carried to you by Valkyries from Brahalla so you can hear my words

• Like 2

I'm sorry, are you saying you train hard? All I've read is You missed this meal, You slept through another workout and you've did another intense session with the roller with no real weights lifted...

Tell me when your rest challenge is over and it's time to get back to work.

61efd0266a08139f61d96c15fed28060.jpg

This message was carried to you by Valkyries from Brahalla so you can hear my words

Lol. What's your squat bro? Gotta lift before you know what lifting hard looks like...

I gotta protect my lower back, but my leg press is over 1000 lbs for reps.

• Like 1

Sounds like I should have trained better...

I'll need to see a form check on that. From what I know of physics, twigs snap under excessive load...

Lol, let me selfie mid set for you.

You sound like my boyfriend.

Just yesterday me and his coach told him (different times) stop bragging about your leg press. NOGAF.

• Like 3

Just yesterday me and his coach told him (different times) stop bragging about your leg press. NOGAF.

Bench Press.  That's all that matters.  :)

Leg Day can wait.

• Like 1

Yup, bragging about your leg press is like bragging about how good you are at fantasy football. BTW, I'm good at fantasy football too.

• Like 4

So I guess I'm cutting now? Hunger is tanked and I'm not doing strength work right now so it's not a bad time for it. Just didn't really plan for it. I've got a little extra fat right now so it won't hurt anything. Doubting this will last more than 2-3 weeks but who knows. Depends on how much weight I lose too.

Anyway yesterday was rest day. Slept a bunch. Not sure how much exactly.

Calories. 2500. 

Will definitely need to up my protein if I'm cutting but I should be good otherwise.

Back and shoulders today! One of my favorite workouts.

Ughhhhh cutting.

Good luck. I don't think you would have hunger issues due to your appetite tanking, but hopefully it can be just a short cut so you can get back to doing awesome things.

• Like 1

Ughhhhh cutting.

Good luck. I don't think you would have hunger issues due to your appetite tanking, but hopefully it can be just a short cut so you can get back to doing awesome things.

Timing wise it actually works better this way. If I bulked all the way until my strength came back I'd be ready for a cut. Not something I'd want to do at that point. So I'll just strip some fat off now and get my shoulder good. No rush.

Ha! This is what happens when people call me out and challenge me to a contest. Good luck beating me to 205 now...

You can't concede, it's still a long way off for all of us

Back and shoulders last night!

Tried a new shoulder stretch last night in my warm up. Oh my. Will have to do that one a bunch more.

Underhand Barbell Row - 3x12@95lbs

1 Arm Dumbbell Row - 2x10@60lbs

Close Grip Underhand Lat Pulldown - 3x15@40lbs (Little bit of tightness here)

Cable Rows - 3x15@50lbs

Overhead Press - 2x10@65lbs, 10@75lbs

Rear Lateral Raises - 3x20@5lbs

Cambered Bar Curls - 4x8@70lbs

Hyperextensions (CORE!) - 3x15@25lbs added

Overall this workout felt really good! Only about the second time I've pushed my shoulder in the last 5 weeks so I'm really happy with how things are going.

Calories. 2700. Good. Aiming for 2500-2700 this cut.

Sleep. 6 hours.

Wins across the board! Finally settling into a groove. Very happy about that.

• Like 2

Show me this shoulder stretch Flex!   I need to know.

Carlyle-and-John-Mobility.jpg

My band was at a higher angle but same principle. Basically the band pulls your shoulder back where it's supposed to be.