German keeps on triathloning

german

This challenge is basically try and keep on with what I started last challenge, 

1. SWIM: Goal is simple, swim every weekday, unless out of town.

2. BIKE, At least one 20k+ ride, MTB preferred. At least two lunch-commutes (5k round trip, on a 16-inch bike), per week

3. RUN, get back to running, or at least walk-run, Goal is two runs per week.

4. Paleo: After a Whole29 (February), I intend to keep on primal/paleo, no cheat-meals, but not get too strict either, goal is no more than 3 deviations per week (or 18 fully paleo meals), deviations must be small and meaningful (worth it).

• Like 2

german

monkey scout

"swim, bike, run", or at least "Don’t drown, don't crash, don't walk"

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

So how's week one going?

Posting from a phone. If this doesn't make sense, blame Tapatalk

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Week one was kind of weak, no biking despite having time, should have organized it better, running keeps eluding my (more likely the other way around), need to find a strategy for that, in the past I ran in the mornings, but my current schedule does not leave me the time (I swim early morning). 

Eating was within my goal, but one meal was a bit of a binge, mut be more careful with my food choices, and specially with quantitities when I go off-road.

1. SWIM 5/5

2. BIKE

Long 0/1

Short 3/2

3. RUN, 0/2

4. Paleo: 18/18

german

monkey scout

“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.†-Joe Rogan

Hi German.

I like your walk/run goal. And I'm assuming MTB means mountain biking?

Yes teri, I meant Mountain Bike!

german

monkey scout

Well, there's a lot of good stuff there. Looking forward to seeing you build on that in w2.

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Week one was kind of weak, no biking despite having time, should have organized it better, running keeps eluding my (more likely the other way around), need to find a strategy for that, in the past I ran in the mornings, but my current schedule does not leave me the time (I swim early morning). 

Eating was within my goal, but one meal was a bit of a binge, mut be more careful with my food choices, and specially with quantitities when I go off-road.

1. SWIM 5/5

2. BIKE

Long 0/1

Short 3/2

3. RUN, 0/2

4. Paleo: 18/18

If you're having trouble fitting in the run, why don't you switch a swim for a run in the morning? You obviously love to swim and will make time to get your swim in later in the day or weekend. You get your run out of the way too. Maybe on Monday first thing... then one is done!! You'll feel super accomplished and you've only just started... Good luck! Don't be scared of running - slow and steady, speed will come with time.

Current Challenge

"Building a New Normal" - My Character

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Rivendell - Loot = new minimalist shoes)

23%

Adulting in April

18%

So...?