• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Flyer

Can you hear me now? Good!

Hey everybody!

wfvVgra.png

Part of my challenge for March was to integrate more with the community by posting something to NF everyday. Additionally I have been looking to leverage my natural love of peoples and encouragement to fuel my own and hopefully some other heroes progress. So I wanted to post up the idea of a once weekly group call. Well sort of a call I host an incredibly advanced piece of connection tech called Teamspeak. This will allow us to bypass teh demands of our evil corporate overlords and 

HACK TIME ZONES!!

tumblr_o1t1ij30Gr1two90zo1_500.gif

So I wanted to put out a shout to those special people today who are in need of a voice of encouragement and accountability. I have initial openings for up to 8 and will happily assist or publish a howto setup Teamspeak video. I should also note that there are free apps for it on android and iphone. I am also open to the more traditional options of skype and hangouts if it's what the New Justice League desires. 

Please post below and I will PM you details  :)

Sincerest Regards

Flyer

• Like 1