• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ParkerG

An awkward question

Since I've gone mostly paleo I've noticed that my, well, my BMs have not been as regular. Before I was going twice a day everyday, after I ate like clockwork. Now I've gone a day or two at a time without pooping. Is it just my body getting acclimated? I've started eating flaxseed in my breakfast every morning but it doesn't seem to help much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about it.  For some people doing it a few times a week is normal.  (In fact I'd say that's more normal than twice a day, every day... but what do I know.)   As long as it doesn't stop altogether you're fine.

When I started Paleo, restroom trips became more frequent, not less, but everyone's different. Make sure you're eating enough veggies and some fruit not just big piles of meat and nuts. As long as you're eating right, feel fine, and (as Raincloak said) you're not completely stopped up, I wouldn't worry too much.

Since I've gone mostly paleo I've noticed that my, well, my BMs have not been as regular. Before I was going twice a day everyday, after I ate like clockwork. Now I've gone a day or two at a time without pooping. Is it just my body getting acclimated? I've started eating flaxseed in my breakfast every morning but it doesn't seem to help much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you grinding your flax seed? Typically the body doesn't have time to break a whole seed down to get the sweet sweet macros inside, at least according to my doctor - when I was having trouble she RXed me 1 - 2 TBSP ground flax with a glass of water every morning. Did the trick!

• Like 1