• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

Crossfit Leaderboards

After much community talk, here are the Crossfit Leaderboards!

Spreadsheet

Be aware that there are 3 different tabs:

1. The Benchmark WODs
  2. Hero WODs
  3. Results for Open Workouts

Feel free to add yourself and suggest any other WODs you feel should be included

• Like 1

It would appear so, probably some code got lost during the merger. Feel free to edit and fix it if you like, otherwise we can just leave it like that for people to fill it in

Nice! This will be fun!!

We have a PVP that is kind of similar to this if you guys want to check it out, Bodyweight WOW.

Also, I just recommended a bodyweight version of this in the bodyweight forum. Tho would be a little redundant. Is it possible to mirror a thread into another forum? If they like the idea that is. 

I could not resist the urge to do some formatting in the spreadsheet, but I stopped myself on just the first sheet. Let me know if I overstepped.

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Why not? said:

The ranking is a little funky for 16.5. I'm not a Google Docs wizard, so I don't want to play with it too much.

Fixed it.  Looks like some of the times reported as time of day, not as duration which was messing some of it up.  Also, the ranking equation was missing a value to flip it in ascending order, not descending. 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2016 at 7:40 AM, Why not? said:

I'm going to need you guys to start knocking out some hero WODs. Come on, they're not THAT bad...

How did I miss this post!?  

We've been doing a Hero WOD a week at my box, but they aren't the ones that are listed here. I'll be taking on some of the benchmarks this upcoming challenge, fill in some gaps. It's on :) 

On 5/4/2016 at 11:54 AM, IslandGirl_Becks said:

How did I miss this post!?  

We've been doing a Hero WOD a week at my box, but they aren't the ones that are listed here. I'll be taking on some of the benchmarks this upcoming challenge, fill in some gaps. It's on :) 

So add them to the spreadsheet! It's not polite to keep Hero WODs to yourself, that's just selfish!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Why not? said:

So add them to the spreadsheet! It's not polite to keep Hero WODs to yourself, that's just selfish!

So far, they've all been obscure WODs that aren't on the spreadsheet :( I *promise* to put some real numbers up starting this week!

31 minutes ago, Endor said:

My first ever Benchmark WODs this week, nice sense of achievement and a number to attack now :) 

Wooot! Bring 'em on!

I added Jackie to the excel sheet last night, even though I was working out at a Lifetime Fitness and had neither a #45 barbell or real pull up bar available. I'll re-do Rx'd when I get home!

Did Jackie for 12:26 today. Added it to the spreadsheet, but my real reason to be happy is that it's the first benchmark workout that I finally Rx'd

• Like 3