Liberator's Bikini Challenge #3

Liberator

Glad to be back?

Haha! Just go ahead and say you looked good at the gym ;) So glad it's getting better!

Yes I am glad to be back. And colleagues were very welcoming and kind. :) Although is it a hectic pace!

Hahaha! Ok! I looked good at the gym :) 

But it is a little distracting when you are doing squats and you can see people checking you out in the mirror! :blink:

• Like 2

I am sore today! I went to the gym yesterday. After working my way up to #150 for my squat last year, I stopped for a while and restarted with the empty bar. Now I am working my way up without too many problems, until yesterday... At #80 for my squats, bench press and barbell row I am starting to be challenged. 

• Like 1

http://zenpencils.com/comic/39-shantideva-what-me-worry/

http://other-wordly.tumblr.com/post/37305046327/quaintrelle

On 14.3.2016 at 8:59 PM, Liberator said:

But it is a little distracting when you are doing squats and you can see people checking you out in the mirror! :blink:

:D 

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Hi! I haven't posted in a long time, but I am well!

I have been going to the gym three times a week. I did Whole30 last month and dropped a good amount of weight. I started to reintroduce foods and had a very severe reaction. So I am basically sticking with Whole30 until I figure out what happen. So I am losing weight. So...

BIKINI CHALLENGE IS A SUCCESS

and I am figuring out my skin issues, i am healthier and I am going to ITALY 

So I am a very happy

Life is good!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Liberator said:

Hi! I haven't posted in a long time, but I am well!

I have been going to the gym three times a week. I did Whole30 last month and dropped a good amount of weight. I started to reintroduce foods and had a very severe reaction. So I am basically sticking with Whole30 until I figure out what happen. So I am losing weight. So...

BIKINI CHALLENGE IS A SUCCESS

and I am figuring out my skin issues, i am healthier and I am going to ITALY 

So I am a very happy

Life is good!!!!

Smiling.

*happy hugs*

Thought you'd hit a snag, but no,

going good as ever! Yes!

ITALY? Yess! Pics, please?

Have a good and safe travel.

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker