Frost runs the Wolves

My first "race" of the year is the Dodge the Deer 5k trail race, one my daughter spelling words for the week was howl, so while practicing for the test I gave my daughter the sentence "Howl, what we do when we run the trails in the woods" in which my daughter threw her head back and let out a howl and then spelled the word correctly. So I think one of my goals for this challenge is to create a Wolf themed running shirt for the race.

Base Mileage, continue to build base until I hit 10 miles for my long run which I hope will be May; which I plan doing the Mastodon Challenge 15k. I plan on adding a mile on my long run every other week, I will add another mile on to my weekly mileage the other week; if things go accordingly I should be able to build from 18.4 miles to 26.3 per week in 9 weeks.

100 push up, another challenge that will go longer than this current challenge, just keep on following along with the app and build up to be able to do 100 push ups at once, Tuesdays Thursdays Saturdays

Gorilla gym strength and core, hang up the gorilla gym twice a week and get the kids involved

Meal plan, we eat healthier when we plan our meals so I'm going to continue to help with that

Read more, the place we moved from library could fit in to the children's section of the library we moved near. So going to try for one book a week.

Wolf t-shirt, more arts and crafts with the kids

• Like 1

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

I finished reading my book, going to the library tonight to drop it off and pick a new one up

Started speed work for Dodge the Deer after a winter of slow miles my legs are definitely feeling it, but it's a good soreness only 5 weeks to go

I might have to extend my timeframe to build up to 10 miles, for the very simple reason that where I lived was entirely flat, where we moved to not so much, and honestly I'm cool with it, during my "long" run Saturday I hit a second steep hill right at the 3 mile mark and thought to myself the annual summer 5k I do is going to be nothing if I continue to do and add on miles to this route; might have to wear my kilt full time but it will be worth it

Going to break out the gorilla gym later and do some body weight intervals and of course my lunch time 5k or 4 miler

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim