So I should probably start up a battle journal huh?  So without any further ado.

My stats

Age 35

Height: 5'6"

Current Weight: 250

Goal Weight: 140

My plan of action so far has been running, or more accurately trundling and wheezing.  I've been trying to get out for a run at least 6 days a week.  I've been using the 10K trainer by Zen Labs, as well as the Zombies Run app.  Today I'm going to use the zombies run app.  For today I've set up an interval training program which, to be quite honest, might be a little too much.  But if it doesn't work, then I'll reconfigure it for next time.  I've set up one of the jog intervals to include a 5 minute jog, which at my (shitty) fitness level will be pretty rough.

But I have been improving.  I still can't make a complete lap on the track I run on, but I can get past my initial landmark when I started two months ago.  So my short term goal IS to make a full circuit.  Maybe, MAYBE, it will happen today to a degree if I can manage the 5 minutes.  But by then it will be less of a jog and resemble more like Frankenstein having a seizure.

My long term goal is to compete in the Ohio Swiss Festival Cheese Chase 10k run.  It feels so unobtainable to me right, so I need to find a way to keep motivated.

My diet the last week or so hasn't been the best.  I'm not actually working right now, so I'm relying off of a food pantry and my food card to eat.  I do take surveys online for extra money as well.  But everything is up in the air if my case manager can find me a job or get me on unemployment, one or the other.

I'll report back later if I can manage the run or not.

Did my run today.  It was a little harder than yesterday, but not impossible.  I still managed to push up to a 5 minute jog interval.  Hopefully in two or so weeks 5 minutes will be a cinch.

Today was my cheat day for my diet.  So nothing good to report there.  I did go grocery shopping though, and most of what I purchased was of the plant variety.  So we'll see how that goes.