• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Chen Wangting

Chen Wangting - Late to the party...

Sorry, for being late...  as always i have to much stuff on my plate. So i try to keep this short and sweet.

Goal 1:

Get 7 hours of sleep each night

Goal 2:

Meditate for 20 minutes daily

Goal 3:

Excercises daily (Kettlebell (10 Minutes Swings, 10 Minutes TGU's) or Taijiquan)

Goal 4:

Cook one meal myself per week

I will plan my goals on monday each week.

On a completely different note. A friend of mine worked on the vfx team of Star Wars Fan Film. The film has been released to youtube yesterday and in my opinion is really worth the watch(Go full screen):

• Like 2

Nice! Just check each thing off the list each day and you should be good, right?

Also, that is a sick video. I like it. Awesome, man.

I liked the fan fic.  It's amazing what can be done now, even as fan fiction with not much of a budget. 

Have you found KB practice to benefit your Tai Chi, aside from just the general fitness aspect?

• Like 1

Dude, your video is trending on Facebook! Or it was... which is more than I can say anything I've done has ever done. :P

Nice! Just check each thing off the list each day and you should be good, right?

Also, that is a sick video. I like it. Awesome, man.

Dude, your video is trending on Facebook! Or it was... which is more than I can say anything I've done has ever done. :tongue:

Yeah, last week the clip was going through the roof. Learned a bit more about it. It was the bachelor thesis of the directory and nearly everyone involved works in film or television professionally. Darth Maul and all the Jedi except for the two Women were all Stunt Guys. The girl and the jedi with the beard had minor tv roles. The show were the jedi was staring was aweful. The whole project took about two years and the director paid the costs (5 digit sum) out of his own pocket.

My friend makes a living with the digital effects stuff. He did all the effects were lightsabers cut into something. They clip blew me away.

I liked the fan fic.  It's amazing what can be done now, even as fan fiction with not much of a budget. 

Have you found KB practice to benefit your Tai Chi, aside from just the general fitness aspect?

No, for now it where just the usual fitness benefits. But I'm still only playing around.

So! How you doing, buddy?

Honestly... not good.

Last week i binged way to much on the new xcom game. Snapped out of the binge on sunday and at least meditated. Went to taiji on monday. Today i meditated again. Starting on friday i have some days of. Have to start working after the easter weekend. Want to use the time of work to get in my daily rythm again. We will see...

Started to use ynab again. After taking a break in feburary. Might be able to finish paying back my student loan this month.

Didn't do any cooking last week... but had some nice steaks yesterday.

Cooked them with onions and garlic and deglazed with red wine. They were are awesome. Served with bread and garlic butter and a salad (different kinds of tomatoes, Walnuts, green leafs and feta cheese)

gallery_39656_2166_2698.jpg

gallery_39656_2166_14689.jpg

gallery_39656_2166_33395.jpg

• Like 1

Dude, if I had a computer that could actually play the new XCOM? I probably would have taken last week off too. And the one before that, and the one before that...

We're Nerds. It happens. There is no shame here. This is a Safe Space. :D

Also, based on your pictures, it looks like you cook a good steak. Awesome, man.

Back on the streak now, yes?

Hey, looks like this is the end, but don't panic because we got a week off coming up to breathe and reflect. How'd it go with you?

On 24.3.2016 at 8:22 PM, Kishi said:

Hey, looks like this is the end, but don't panic because we got a week off coming up to breathe and reflect. How'd it go with you?

Meh, not that got. Got  into a gaming rampage for the half of my week off. Got totaly annoyed with myself. But managed to pull me out during the scecond half, because i got a side project deadline coming up. Will set something up for the next challenge, but I'm not that motivated at the moment.

• Like 1