A woot and a thank you

Since joining about a month ago I haven't really posted much, but I've been busy!

I've combined the body weight routines(in the video tutorial section) with some pilates, yoga and a touch of running to find a routine that suits me perfectly. I haven't been the best at sticking to it every day, but I do a good 30mins-1hour work out at least three times a week now. I'm starting to see improvements and after a month of this routine I weighed myself today. I've lost 14lbs! I'm really, really pleased! I'm half way to my goal weight now and really feeling full of energy and much, much happier in myself. This a lifestyle change I'm glad I went for.

I want to say thank you for all the awesome tips both on the website and in the forums. I wouldn't have had the motivation or information to do this without you all!

Half way there! 8D

Since joining about a month ago I haven't really posted much, but I've been busy!

I've combined the body weight routines(in the video tutorial section) with some pilates, yoga and a touch of running to find a routine that suits me perfectly. I haven't been the best at sticking to it every day, but I do a good 30mins-1hour work out at least three times a week now. I'm starting to see improvements and after a month of this routine I weighed myself today. I've lost 14lbs! I'm really, really pleased! I'm half way to my goal weight now and really feeling full of energy and much, much happier in myself. This a lifestyle change I'm glad I went for.

I want to say thank you for all the awesome tips both on the website and in the forums. I wouldn't have had the motivation or information to do this without you all!

Half way there! 8D

Wow, congrats Kazzoo! That kicks all sorts of ass. Keep doing what you're doing, and don't look back!

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.