Rihor Phones it in

Rihor

I'm not late...I'm right on time!

School is getting busy and I'm starting to feel the crunch. There's so much I'd like to do, but so much I need to do. So let's sprinkle this challenge with a little bit of magic and a whole lot of realism!

The_Notorious_B.I.G.jpg

Lift Big! Keeping my 3-day schedule and using a very similar template to last challenge (mainly to see how Zoloft affects things). Starting out at 167.4 lbs.

461.jpg

Rule #1: Cardio Weather seems to be getting nicer, so time to get out running! 2 days of 1-3 mi which should also help the lifting thang. Plus, started using the Zombie Run app...so...motivation!

tumblr_m530xlG09z1roxvo4.jpg

[in Zoidberg's voice] Meditation, why not? I'll say 5 days a week to give me room to slack if I need to and not feel guilty.

6089442199702914c5082de97692c321.jpg

Oh. And Piano Everyday Because Stone Cold Said So. I love it. I enjoy it. Why change?

I like it. Simple and it gives me some room to explore how Zoloft affects me.

• Like 7

Werewolf Druid | Lvl 2

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 4 | CHA 3

Character Sheet (work in progress)

My Current Challenge

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

It's time to toss the dice.

Good to see you.

Love the goals.

• Like 1

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Keep things the same, change only one thing.  It's like you're doing science here.  Subbed, ofc.

Seems like the way to go about it! Change too much at once...how ya sposed to know what works?

On a side note, picked up a new pair of shoes to lift in...think they might be pretty ideal for taiqi...Merrell Vapor Glove. Super light and thin-soled.

• Like 2

Werewolf Druid | Lvl 2

My Current Challenge

Ran 5k yesterday...37.14. Blarg. Ways to go to get sub 20 again. Deads and Presses today. Hit 275 lbs for a triple then two singles. Wasn't feeling well because I had upped my dosage of Zoloft and it seems that it takes a bit for my GI tract to settle into it. The 5k yesterday may have detracted a little from lifting today as well of course. But it felt like the weak link in deads was bracing of the lower abs. Presses stalled and I'm not entirely sure why...well...probably either need more calories or volume.

Got home from school and tore up on the piano, now to finish off my birthday with reading for history. I know, I know, I'm such a party animal. PARTAY DOWN E'ERYBODY!!!

• Like 3

Werewolf Druid | Lvl 2

My Current Challenge

Ran 5k yesterday...37.14. Blarg. Ways to go to get sub 20 again. Deads and Presses today. Hit 275 lbs for a triple then two singles. Wasn't feeling well because I had upped my dosage of Zoloft and it seems that it takes a bit for my GI tract to settle into it. The 5k yesterday may have detracted a little from lifting today as well of course. But it felt like the weak link in deads was bracing of the lower abs. Presses stalled and I'm not entirely sure why...well...probably either need more calories or volume.

Got home from school and tore up on the piano, now to finish off my birthday with reading for history. I know, I know, I'm such a party animal. PARTAY DOWN E'ERYBODY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

:love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart:

I am glad you enjoyed yourself in a way that would make you happy! :)

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

:love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart: :love_heart:

I am glad you enjoyed yourself in a way that would make you happy! :)

Thank you! Well, history reading doesn't really equate happiness, but needs to be done. All-in-all though...good day.

:positive: Happy birthday!  :positive:

243da59989223b519a910e01e0e1da04.jpg

Here. Your cakes.

Thank you! Yum!

Happy belated birthday!

Thank you! I don't mind tardiness!

Werewolf Druid | Lvl 2

My Current Challenge

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYYYYY <3 <3 <3

And subbed, ofc ;)

Thaaaaaaaaaaaank you!

Now that's a way to spend a birthday. Happy belated, dude!

Thanks, Jess! Missed flagellation class though  :hororr:

I give you permission to have a birthday week, so you can schedule in all the birthday joy into your busy life!

:)

YES!!!  :excitement:  :excitement:

• Like 1

Werewolf Druid | Lvl 2

My Current Challenge

Things have been going so well. Not just with the challenge...just like everything.

Got a Magic Bullet blender for my birthday...I'm loving it. It works so well and helps me hit my calorie needs more easily especially when I don't feel like eating.

Weight dropped a little bit...probably from all the running. So I'm being more careful with calorie replacement. It's looking like 15 min of running has been about 200 cal. Last week had some beautiful weather and temperatures, so I couldn't resist getting at for an extra run on the C&O Canal Towpath. Started off this week with 5 miles but it was a little chilly with some overcast and started raining the last 1/2 mi of the run.

Got a phone armband for running to help facilitate my new love of "Zombies, Run!". Also, got new sport earbuds to replace the ones my dog chewed up last year. And speaking of dogs...

Got a puppy!

• Like 6

Werewolf Druid | Lvl 2

My Current Challenge