Rihor Phones it in

Rihor

Wow....that's a pretty solid puppy video duet right there.  The sneeze was good, but the double-stair bounce was so freaking adorable.  Awesome puppy, but I really like puppies, so it's easy to convince me of how great they are. 

• Like 1

Lvl 4 Mystical Taoist Priest

"All teachings are mere references. The true experience is living your own life. Then, even the holiest of words are only words." - Ming-Dao Deng

Challenge #1 2 3 4

Good job :)

And cuuuuuuuuuute puppy!  :glee:

Thanks! Sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Your puppy is so adorable :). Especially how it hops up stairs :).

He's adorable, but feisty! Bit up my hands yesterday!

Wow....that's a pretty solid puppy video duet right there.  The sneeze was good, but the double-stair bounce was so freaking adorable.  Awesome puppy, but I really like puppies, so it's easy to convince me of how great they are. 

Haha! Yeah. The way he hops is so adorable! I've been meaning to get a vid of him playing with my brother's dog...so adorable. How could anyone not like puppies?

Werewolf Druid | Lvl 2

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 4 | CHA 3

Character Sheet (work in progress)

My Current Challenge

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

It's time to toss the dice.

2 hours ago, Waanie said:

Me too, I can't find anything anymore :(. No "content I follow"-button anymore that displays ALL topics I'm following...

I think everyone is missing that. I don't dislike the new layout, but I must say that there were features that worked nicely and don't get the point of making them disappear :(

• Like 1

When I let go of what I am,

I become what I might be.

Maybe the powers that be are testing our ability to remain peaceful in the face of chaos...or it's just a poor choice for the sake of "improvement."  I like to side with the universe is testing me. :D

• Like 4

Lvl 4 Mystical Taoist Priest

"All teachings are mere references. The true experience is living your own life. Then, even the holiest of words are only words." - Ming-Dao Deng

Challenge #1 2 3 4

Me too, I can't find anything anymore :(. No "content I follow"-button anymore that displays ALL topics I'm following...

There's a menu item in Account > Manage Followed Content

Leads to http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/followed/

- - - -

Sent from my capsule using a telepathic squirrel.

• Like 1

Apprentice of Intent .  Lvl X Druidu Bronze IV

Epic Quest | Battle Log | Current Challenge

' Who has the time to stall reaching hus highest potential? Death tells me "I'm a fickle thing, and I see you." ' •Aerisand