I don't know if I should be worried...

I'm not sure if this is something that should concern me or not, but I seem to one noticeably larger peck.  The left one if it makes any difference.  Is this just an uneven bench and I should be doing some dumbbell work to even myself out?

I noticed it sometime last week and figured I must have strained it a little in the gym and it would go down.  It isn't.  I look normal in office clothing (a button up shirt), but I can tell in a t-shirt and my wife sees it since I pointed it out to her so it's not just in my head. 

I don't know if it's a sign I'm screwing up something in my workouts or something else.  It looks healthy (not like a growth or lump) and it's doesn't hurt (other than workout soreness).  To be honest I'd like the other to swell a bit to match rather than um... deflate? 

My Battle Log 

I'm on Strava for my running now.

Check out Kick! too.  You unlock gear with your progress on Strava.

It's possible. I had a coworker whose left arm had more muscle than the right one, even though she was right-handed; turns out she always carries her cashbox with her left arm. I've also been told my left thigh seems more muscular than the right one (and also think it might be a little bigger), which I'm blaming on the fact that I tend to use it as my supporting leg when I kick, because I have better aim with the right one.

POLARIS - LEVEL 4 AVATAR WARRIOR/MONK

(currently visiting assassins) | Challenge Thread

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

It's possible. I had a coworker whose left arm had more muscle than the right one, even though she was right-handed; turns out she always carries her cashbox with her left arm. I've also been told my left thigh seems more muscular than the right one (and also think it might be a little bigger), which I'm blaming on the fact that I tend to use it as my supporting leg when I kick, because I have better aim with the right one.

What are you kicking?  That seems weird for a sport or martial art where you'd be applying a lot of force with your kick.

My Battle Log 

First of all, welcome to the girl's problem of having one boob bigger than the other! It's annoying as hell!

Second, it could well be the water. carry it with your other hand for a few weeks and see if it makes a difference.

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.
17 STR ¦ 17 STA ¦ 13 CON ¦ 17 WIS ¦ 13 CHA ¦ 12 DEX

Latest Challenge! , Battle Log! , CHARACTERYAY

23 hours ago, PixieKitten said:

First of all, welcome to the girl's problem of having one boob bigger than the other! It's annoying as hell!

Second, it could well be the water. carry it with your other hand for a few weeks and see if it makes a difference.

When they're real that happens.

I did something else, I invested in a camelback for my long runs.  My pecks are now even, but that might also be because I tweaked my back and haven't been able to go to the weight room.

I might start running with weights though.  I could get into having giant pecks.  Maybe I can learn to bounce my man-boobs in time to music.

• Like 1

My Battle Log