The New Adventures of Terrace: Prologue: Let's set stuff up

I'm tired of starting things and failing. So I know exactly where to start.

This challenge will be about getting myself started out right.

I will start out with two challenge, and start completely proper

Challenge 1. Get an accountabilibuddy. I need to start out with getting someone I can really talk to here, and I have plenty of time before next challenge. But...um...I will need to talk about how to do that.

Challenge 2. Check this board each day at around 9 at night, and comment at least once.

Here's hoping to starting proper.

Are you searching for a buddy here or in RL?

Here you have two options:

- Become part of a group

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/515-accountabilibuddies/

- find your sidekick

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/180-find-your-sidekick/

Good luck

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

Are you eyeing a specific martial art or just getting fit in general to prepare yourself?

Although I don't understand why one has to prepare oneself before starting.

STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

Any updates?

how was last week?

Spoiler

And as long as you keep going step by step there is a chance to meet your goals. Just don't give up.

Spoiler