Hello, everyone!

I've been in and out of the NerdFitness arena for a few months now. I'm a nursing student and have had a lot of trouble keeping motivated, finding time, and just keeping my sanity in general. I just recently have found my inspiration and motivation to forge ahead. I was excited to come across this forum so I could connect, support, and compete with my fellow rebels. I look forward to getting to know and working with you guys!

-Neeko

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

STR 0.15 || DEX 0.00 || STA 0.36 || CON 4.71 || WIS 6.47 || CHA 3.32

Character Profile || Fitbit

Battle Log || Current Challenge

I don't plan on letting it go. haha

Right now, I'm taking baby steps getting back into things, and trying to form some habits. So, right now I'm doing a lot of walking and yoga. I'm also looking to get back into karate too.

Level 1 Elf Rebel Ranger

STR 0.15 || DEX 0.00 || STA 0.36 || CON 4.71 || WIS 6.47 || CHA 3.32

Character Profile || Fitbit

Battle Log || Current Challenge

Wise. Small changes can definitely lead to large changes; <insert pebble and ripples etc. etc. tidal waves comparison>.  

I swear I say this every time I hear 'yoga'; I've been wanting to try yoga for such a long time now.  I really should make this my own goal or something!  So kudos on Yoga, and on Karate to be honest; again... been wanting to try a martial arts myself; awesome work out I've heard and confidence booster! 

-Purple_Panda