So I have a few active goals I'm working towards:

1) Bodyweight exercises or go for a run before breakfast

2) journal every week day with breakfast

3) do more social things with friends and make new connections

4) further my gardening and photography skills

Battle log day 1.

- Bodyweight routine? Check!

- Journaling? Check!

- Social goal? Rejoining my martial arts school next month to reconnect with friends (and hey, cross training) and writing this post, so check!

- Gardening? Starting seeds this weekend, so also check!

- Photography? Daily snap taken, check!

Today is a good day and is off to a good start. I have a lot of things I want to achieve this year (yes it's March, I'm just now getting around to posting, gah!) and I feel my momentum is good. Not sure how often I want to update here, but probably a few times a week. I'll also likely jump in on the next 4 week challenge at the end of the month. Go team, and such! :)

Weight loss 173 lbs -> 150 lbs

47.8%
47.8%

Distance Rivendell -> Lothlorien (462 miles)

13.8%
13.8%

Level 0 Lycan Scout

Battle log

From "Cabin Pressure"

Douglas:You know what they say: once a Scout, always a Scout.

Martin: You were never a Scout.

Douglas:You know what they say: never a Scout, always a Scout.

Week 1:

Makes more sense to post as weeks, rather than days, I'm thinking. :)

-Bodyweight routine: making some okay progress towards doing a pull up. Going to add farmer's carries and rows to my gym routine (which consists only of sweet, sweet treadmill running currently) so I don't have to buy any weights or have to find a place to shove them in my hot mess of an apartment. 

-Journaling has been going well and I feel like it is a good way to take a breath and center before my day really starts.

-Social time was a great success especially yesterday. A friend has people over at her place for Waffle Sunday every other week for good food and conversation. Branched out and talked with people I don't know especially well and things went well.

-I've been taking photos every day this last week. Mostly they have been sunrises or sunsets, but they've been so dang pretty lately! Been focusing on paying attention to framing in terms of what I want the focus of the photo to be. Have also focused on just being aware and on the lookout for something cool or interesting or unusual, like the dog footprints in the cement of the sidewalk I found yesterday.

-Yesterday was full of adventure, and I topped it off with buying the final pieces of my new seed starting setup. I now have a wire shelving unit with a couple of shop lights that also holds all of my supplies as well. I'm stoked about buying it and setting it up. Even though I was not so excited about spending the money, I am so, so happy I did.

Goals for this week include getting to bed on time so I can get up on time, starting some seeds and repotting a couple of plants, going to the gym at least twice, and plotting out a new workout schedule moving in to spring. Hope everyone has a great week!

47.8%
47.8%

13.8%
13.8%

Level 0 Lycan Scout

Battle log

From "Cabin Pressure"

Week 2/3:

Work was crazy last and most of this week. I have been exhausted and the grumps.

-Bodyweight routine: went out the window middle of last week. I was too blasted tied to do much of anything aside from work and sleep. Gotten a couple of good runs in outside, then the weather turned wintry again.

-I had my weekly Agents of Shield viewing with my besties, but that was mostly it.

-I've had to work earlier this last week, so while I do get my one-a-day photos, they've been mostly sunsets out my back window. Usually, I send a "sunrise report" via Snapchat for my daily and I miss it. Same with journaling: going to work too early to have adequate time.

-My new seed starting setup is going so well, though. I have learned an important lesson: plant seeds in similar starter beds according to growth rate not type of plant. A little worried for some of my vegetables getting leggy, but I have weekend plans to remedy this (fingers crossed).

Part of this week's issue has been covering for a coworker while she's out on a trip. She's back next week, so my schedule should be back to normal, I hope. Hoping this post doesn't sound too whiny (not that anyone is reading this), things have been going a bit awry of late. My morale has been a bit low, but chugging along has been happening nonetheless.

47.8%
47.8%

13.8%
13.8%

Level 0 Lycan Scout

Battle log

From "Cabin Pressure"