Down the rabbit hole

Good Morning Nerd Fitness Community,

Introductions are in order. My name is Nickolas Ferraro. I am 32 years old. I am 5’9 ½ and 205.4 lbs.

This week I had joined the Rebellion after reading the book “Level up your Lifeâ€. I preordered the book over a month ago with little exceptions. I do not usually read self-help books. This book caught me off guard with the terminology and facts of life to become your own Hero in your own story. I love films, games, and novels that promote the growth of the hero. The book pretty much outlines a new way for me to look at my life.

I work in the back corporate office of a bank (which shall not be named). The job, over the 9 years of employment, has become from a great new opportunity to the bane of my existences. I have become a miserable shod, hating every minute, and watching the clock hoping that the day has ended.

I hate being that person, being unhappy, complaining. I feel that I had become the Villain in my own story instead of the hero.

Starting this week I am hitting the reset button, throwing the old character sheet away (D&D reference) and rerolling my new character. Yesterday I started the Academy and official join the Rebellion. I will start to take control of my life through my actions and health chooses.

Today I become Solacin Everblaze and It is a pleasure to meet you all

• Like 3