I'm a loner Dottie, a REBEL

It's hard to know where to start with an introduction. But the best part is that NF doesn't care where I came from - you don't care that I was a loner. All you care about is that I've unleashed my rebel yell - and I'm crying for MORE MORE MORE.

I'm Jess, an aspiring Goblin Queen. I'm 29 and overweight. I was just diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and am determined to get my whole body healthy. A true queen has to be well rounded and healthy. It will be more than just weight loss, it's going to be financial freedom, and learning to love myself a whole lot more than I do right now. It's going to be me learning to appreciate the good days just as much as I have to appreciate the bad.

I'm very excited to be here - and I've got a whole slew of quotes, gifs, song lyrics and just motivation to insert into my posts because that's just how I am. I'm going to give my all and I'm looking forward to building myself up as a person. 

Next step is to create my battle log and then join in on the next challenge. I also need to figure out my path, because while at heart I will always be a rebel, I'm not content being a rebel without a cause anymore. 

• Like 1