Need Clothing Suggestions!

On 3/24/2016 at 7:40 PM, Shen said:

What kind of kung fu pants do you wear? I do parkour in these, and haven't found them to be too baggy or low in the crotch. I am 5'8, 138lbs and wear an XL. But maybe that wouldn't work with your workouts/body type/preferences.

http://www.jonieuniforms.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=76

Something similar-ish! I'm not finding  clear picture online, but they have an enormous gusset that hits me a bit above the knee! Could most certainly be my height - I'm a wee 4'10". I wear the boy's size at XL, and yeah, they're okay for working out, it just feels like a LOT of fabric sometime lol. They make me sweaty ;) 

I wear shorts, yoga pants, or sweats, depending on the weather since most of my workouts are done outside or in an unheated shop.  I do have one pair of (opaque) leggings, but those are usually saved for at-home workouts or lounge wear.  For t-shirts, I stick to the plain cotton race tees.  I'm tall, so athletic clothes aimed at women are usually too short for me -- even the talls.

I wear exercise skorts for running, skating, and staff practice. With the skirt layer I don't have to worry as much about the shorts layer not being opaque enough. In the winter I add tights underneath. Some of 'em have the skirt made out of stretchy fabric like the shorts and some of 'em have the skirt made out of windbreaker-type material. I wondered if the ones with non-stretchy skirts might be restrictive, but so far I haven't encountered that.

Oh, and I also wear those tank tops that have the sports bra built in. I don't exercise topless. Nobody wants to see that. Though I gather from talking with others that those are not nearly as comfortable for women who are not on the A-Team.

Level 2 Elf Assassin

Str: 4 | Dex: 5 | Sta: 3 | Con: 2 | Wis: 4 | Cha: 3

"When people called me freak, I closed my eyes and laughed, because they were blind to happiness." --hide

First challenge! Second challenge! Third challenge!

2 hours ago, Lalie Fanyarendil said:

Oh, and I also wear those tank tops that have the sports bra built in. I don't exercise topless. Nobody wants to see that. Though I gather from talking with others that those are not nearly as comfortable for women who are not on the A-Team.

I am a C/D cup, and find the regular built in sports bra/tank tops to be worthless without a strapless bra underneath.  However, Nike makes some really good double layer sports bra tank tops that I LOVE to run in.  I think the big difference is whether it is made by a sports wear company or a fashion company.

I'm all about our Under Armour workout capris (they are legging style, but made with Heat Gear fabric to help keep you cool). There are also some mid calf length very light weight joggers that I use too.

The fishing capri is the lightweight one.

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/women-s-ua-armourvent-fishing-capri/pid1271405-040-LG

I'm also all about our Under Armour "Armour bra". I'm a 34 H cup, and I can wear one doing lifting, cardio, dance, and horseback riding, and my boobs happily stay in place. they are VERY MUCH worth the cost

and for tank tops, I'm all about Dissident Gymwear (I have a coupon code if you want it!!!).