Ojara a'Lenendra's Tavern o' Fantastical People!

***QUICK NOTE: This is an RP tavern, please play in character. All things are permitted, including magic. However, please no god-modding and magic use should be reasonable, ie. you can't stop time, which applies to god-modding anyway. Have fun, and I really hope this takes off. Any questions, feel free to ask.***

As you approach the new tavern, you spot a sign with the following information:

#============================================================================#

Welcome To Ojara a'Lenendra's Tavern o' Fantastical People!

We has a few rules, keep em and we'll be fine.                                           

1.) Be true.                                                                                                              

2.) Be you.                                                                                                              

3.) Support the crew.

4.) Drink up me hearties, yo ho. (Protein shakes of course!)

5.) Alcohol on hand for the respawners and a special gift.

Special gift: A hug from our pet monkey.

6.) Do NOT attack the monkey, reward listed below if you do.

Reward: Meet Gustav.

7.) Have a great time!

We currently offer three delicious flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, and Pina Colada!

Have a nice stay, ya hear.

#============================================================================#

MEET BOSCO:

Funny+gorilla+flexing+biceps.jpg

(Isn't he cute?! He loves to hug all those who decide to respawn.)

MEET GUSTAV:

superman_1-300x450.jpg

(Once known as Clark Kent or Superman, he changed his name to Gustav when he finally decided to get serious and kick some serious tail.)

Note from Gustav Clark: Greetings, I claim full rights to eject those I find 'unsavory', do NOT test me. I'm not gullible anymore.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

As you enter the tavern, you notice the typical setup. Tall mahogany chairs are encircled around small tables within the center of the softly lit tavern. The outer part of the bar is lined with elaborate booths all lit with small lanterns in the center.

At the back corner booth sits Gustav glaring wildly in seemingly all directions for something to do.

Your gaze turns towards the bar and Ojara raises his hand in greeting, "Hello there? Welcome to ma tavern." As you approach the bar you notice Bosco sitting patiently next to Ojara who is petting him ingratiatingly. "What cannai getcha?"

• Like 2

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. - Lao Tzu

C25K program: ~17% Completed

Battle Log: My Final Fantasy of getting in shape

Character Sheet: Ojara

There was a loud wheezing, groaning noise outside. Like someone taking a key and scraping it along the strings of a harp.

EERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHhEERrwWwoooooSHHHh - thnk!

Then, it stopped. A few minutes later, a tall, thin man in a pinstriped suit and tan overcoat entered...

On 3/18/2016 at 1:34 PM, Ojara said:
As you enter the tavern, you notice the typical setup. Tall mahogany chairs are encircled around small tables within the center of the softly lit tavern. The outer part of the bar is lined with elaborate booths all lit with small lanterns in the center.

At the back corner booth sits Gustav glaring wildly in seemingly all directions for something to do.

Your gaze turns towards the bar and Ojara raises his hand in greeting, "Hello there? Welcome to ma tavern." As you approach the bar you notice Bosco sitting patiently next to Ojara who is petting him ingratiatingly. "What cannai getcha?"

tumblr_mgun73q84v1qbl6qfo3_250.gif

The Doctor gazed around the small pub, a big grin on his face. Now this is what he called the perfect place to kick back and relax after defeating a group of Weeping Angels, and here he was. That was the beauty of the TARDIS, she always knew where the Doctor wanted to go even when he didn't.

He loved the idea of having a drink and exchanging stories with complete strangers in a little rundown tavern in the middle of nowhere. And being someone who has seen a lot in his travels throughout time and space, it was match mad in Heaven.

As he looked around, the Time Lord noticed a young humanoid male glaring at him from a booth in the back. Normally, the Doctor would ignore someone like that but there was something familiar about the man like he could've sorn he had seen him somewhere before. Then again, it was probably nothing. Turning his attention to the bartender who had greeted him, the Doctor beamed and greeted him back. "Hello to you as well!" He chimed, the floor boards creaked under canvas trainers as he walked over to the bar before sitting on a stool. "Well, what do you have in stock?" He asked.

tumblr_mv6sekJLmn1qcvqsto3_250.gif

Character Sheet

~~~~~~~~~

Barnes & Noble.

Their best-selling books tend to deal with memory loss.

Ojara coughs abruptly and motions towards the door, "You did notice the sign, right? Vanilla, Chocolate, and Pina Colada protein shakes. I have ta admit, I considered naming this place 'Protein R' Us'. Has a nice ring, donnit? Unless..."

Bosco suddenly gets excited pounding his rather large fists on the floor with a seemingly large grin on its face. "You did'n relapse, didja?"

• Like 1

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. - Lao Tzu

C25K program: ~17% Completed

Battle Log: My Final Fantasy of getting in shape

Character Sheet: Ojara