• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spezzy

[archive / outdated] 2016 CHALLENGE DATES

Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey!  Based on the feedback we are going to move forward with 4 week challenges with a one week break in between.

The new challenge forums will be up the day after each challenge ends - enabling users to start their next challenges early if they do not want a week break in between - your challenge will just then be 5 weeks :) Remember, these challenges are for YOU - and regardless of the exact rules, should be done the way that helps you succeed the most.

The dates for the rest of 2016 are as follows:

• 4/3-4/30
  • 5/8-6/4
  • 6/12-7/9
  • 7/17-8/13
  • 8/21-9/17
  • 9/25-10/22
  • 10/30-11/26
  • 12/4-12/31

• Like 18

Any chance of revisiting the Sunday start for next year? And in the meantime, is it cool of those of us for whom a Sunday-Saturday week is really inconvenient start and end our challenges a day late?

• Like 1

Remember, these challenges are for YOU - and regardless of the exact rules, should be done the way that helps you succeed the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, Terah said:

When will the new forums come online?

(Sorry if I sound impatient, I just really want to start my challenge tomorrow)

Was coming here to post the same question so I guess we can be impatient together. :D 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Terah said:

When will the new forums come online?

(Sorry if I sound impatient, I just really want to start my challenge tomorrow)

Same!!! I'm ready!!

• Like 3

On 3/24/2016 at 5:35 PM, spezzy said:

The new challenge forums will be up the day after each challenge ends - enabling users to start their next challenges early if they do not want a week break in between

LIES!! DAMN LIES! :D

I'll just sit here refreshing the page....

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, Moonlightdaisy said:

Will a new forum be added online to open our challenge up under? Im new to this and I am abit lost a to where I am meant to be putting it.....:)

They'll get added when the moderators have a minute. The next challenge doesn't start until next week though, so you have some time. Draft up your challenge and wait until it comes live.

6 minutes ago, theodinspire said:

They'll get added when the moderators have a minute. The next challenge doesn't start until next week though, so you have some time. Draft up your challenge and wait until it comes live.

Ops..now I have quotes you three times..I will get the hang of it....I only discovered NF 12 hrs ago..Anyway thank you for that, I will keep an eye out for it :)

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind shifting to Monday, especially if I have the freedom of some days before to start when I please, but I actually much prefer the Sunday start - and would do so anyway. It is easier to start one new push off on Sunday (my Nerdfitness goals) and then the other aspects of my life on Monday, then to launch them both together. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redimagination said:

Those dates were hard to read as a non-American! 

Willing to give the new challenges a go, but agree about the Sunday start. Sunday is not the start of my week

As an American, I wish Sunday were not the start of the week. Monday would be so much more sensible!

22 hours ago, fiddle-on said:

As an American, I wish Sunday were not the start of the week. Monday would be so much more sensible!

It is. I find the idea of Sunday as the start of the week so hard to comprehend.

• Like 1

Hadn't thought about starting on Sunday before, it strangely makes sense to me to start on a rest day and end on review day.

Then again, things that make sense to me tend not to be common sense. Time will tell!

On 2.4.2016 at 1:04 PM, Roboblitz said:

Agreed. DD/MMM/YY or even MMM/DD/YY would be much easier  

The best would obviously be the ISO standard: YYYY-MM-DD

• Like 3