Story of my first challange (Level 1)

BioGuyJos

Good evening guys,  I'm BioGuyJos and this is a very quick draft of how my story here starts...

I always wanted to feel faster and lighter with my body, I used to weight around 120 kilograms way back in 2011. I managed to exercise myself starting from summer vacation time in 2011  up to summer vacation time in 2012.  I lost around 50 kilograms, weighting 70 kilograms before summer in 2012.

In that time I was a high schooler, I felt better with myself and people started to treat me in a different way. It was pretty awesome.

I got graduated and I started college. I did not exercise as much as I did in 2011. I gained weight again, now I do weight 88 kilograms.

I went to the gym various time in the past, I did lost some mass but I felt somewhat incomplete. Now that I found this community and read about the kind of classes here encountered I felt like being a Scout could bring this "completeness" feeling of mine. My objectives are, in a BROAD sense, to improve my endurance and my stamina with running. A more specific goal is to participate in a 1/2 marathon nearby my town in August, it is about 23 kilometers.

Last week I jogged 1 mile with some friends, I felt good and also tired after it.

I am here to ask for your experience and also to join in this class.

I do not know if here is possible but I am using a template from level ones challenges...

LEVEL 1 SCOUT CHALLENGE:

Diet

• Eat a vegetable with one meal every day
  • Reduce fast food consumption by 50%

Fitness (pick one)

• Commit with running the running every day.

Level Up Your Life

• 5 minutes meditation daily.
  • Say one positive thing to yourself each morning when you look in the mirror.

My exercise schedule will be something like in the link attached.

(OBTAINED FROM THIS PAGE,  http://running.competitor.com/2014/03/training/running-101-how-to-start-a-running-program_7648)

THANKS FOR READING!

I will be by your side.