Sylvaa Channels Her Inner Muses

Sylvaa

Woot, your going great!

• Like 1

Level: 15 Race: Human Class: Adventurer (Sailor Senshi/Aes Sedai)

STR: 14    DEX: 12    STA: 16   CON: 28   WIS: 26    CHA: 15 

(unspent points: 6? challenges worth)

Weight Loss Progress (SW 12/5/15 272)

Mini-Goal: Get back down to my low 152.2 - SW 6/1/17 170.4 - CW 6/10/17: 166.6

regained the last few months - back on track losing in June

My Battle Log|My NF Character Sheet

Challenges:

1/16-2/16-3/16-4/16-5/16-6/16-7/16-8/16-9/16-11/16-12/16-1/17-2/17-

I think "find out what this body of mine can do" is an awesome goal. I'm trying to get into the same mindset, not worrying so much about the number on the scale, but about the things I can do. And yes, there's definitely been a lot of improvement in a short time on the definition of my arms and shoulders, too, just by focusing on getting stronger/doing more push-ups :)

• Like 4

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I hope you didn't get arrested for Ikea-furniture-building -related murder. That would be unfortunate. If you see this, A3 & C5 because I like their names. ;)

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I hope you didn't get arrested for Ikea-furniture-building -related murder. That would be unfortunate. If you see this, A3 & C5 because I like their names. ;)

I'm alive!

Sorry for the radio static. Since Friday, I have:

Completed all the furniture building without murder (FWIW, whomever said building Ikea furniture will ruin your marriage is an idiot - they were pretty easy to put together).

Put away the majority of our stuff (We still have a lot of boxes in our Den, which is mainly books, computer related pieces, and paperwork).

Washed the new bedding / got it on the bed / unpacked the closet so my husband could have work clothes.

Got the cats and the dog to our actual house.

Things I still need to do:

Meet rental furniture company at rental to pick up furniture

Clean rental house

Buy assorted house products that were thrown away (all of the bathroom stuff is still m.i.a. - the toothbrush holders and floor mats)

Catch up on 5 days of posts. 

Catch up on work.

Post pictures once the house is put away before it gets messy again.

@fleaball, you crack me up with the choosing of the workouts. I should be able to get to them sometime this week! Thanks for being understanding - I'm sorry this hasn't been as fun for you.

• Like 8

Thaaaaat is a lot of stuff being done. Do you even need extra workouts after all that? Yikes. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I'm glad you had a productive weekend Sylvaa!

You were busy! But way to knock out a lot of stuff in the process :)

Wolf

"Daddy needs to express some Rage."

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Thaaaaat is a lot of stuff being done. Do you even need extra workouts after all that? Yikes. 

I am just so ready to be home! Our rental was nice, but our house is so much better (I mean, that's why I bought it, right?!). I've got my weights back, and my jump rope, and the tv is back on the wall. 

• Like 1

I'm glad you had a productive weekend Sylvaa!

You were busy! But way to knock out a lot of stuff in the process :)

Wolf

"Daddy needs to express some Rage."

I pretty much went radio silent from Friday until this morning. It was worth it, because we only got the confirmation we could move back home on Wednesday or Thursday of last week and we were able to sleep at home last night. 

My husband has been the point person with the renovation company, so I told him I would take care of the move back in. I think it went pretty smoothly, all things considered. Although, now our fridge has decided to stop working. :-/ 

Still trying to catch up on everyone's threads though!

• Like 2

Glad you got to move back into the house. This is like when Batman gets to go back to Wayne Manor after reconstruction is completed.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Love the Muse theme.  Have you come up with anything for poor Thalia yet?

Muse of comedy, maybe make one person smile or laugh every day?  ^_^

tumblr_n00f4hvzpH1qkq4j4o1_500.gif

I've not come up with anything for Thalia. I could totally do a "make people laugh by telling stories about how a. awkward or b. clumsy I am". 

This challenge may just be repeated for next month as this whole move has had a bigger impact on me than I originally planned. 

Perspective: the original (December) estimate for the renovation was 6 months, which would have been moving home in June. The insurance company negotiated for a 5 month lease for the rental house. Fast forward to April; the renovation finished up the last week of March. Our furniture was moved into the house the beginning of last week. The insurance company called the realtor and told them to start looking for renters for May (they are trying to get a refund on the May rent). No one communicated this to us. So starting last week, the realtor has been calling us to schedule showings for the house. 

Between wanting to be home, trying to not stress out the animals with strangers in their house, wanting to give ourselves enough time to get the rental cleaned, and giving our best effort to assist the insurance company with getting May rent reimbursed, we've spent the last 5 days running around like crazy people getting moved out of the rental. Today is scheduled to be furniture pick up at the rental (we had rental furniture too) and then this weekend, the husband and I are going over to do a final clean and give the realtor 2 weeks to have the house ready for a new tenant. I am tired.

• Like 3

I hope things calm down and you get some rest soon.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Sylvaa, I have a very important question for you... are you always awesome? 

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

I'm just a girl trying to be an inspiration to others. :-)

Well it's working. 

Omg your den is gorgeous. *grabby hands*

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Well it's working. 

Omg your den is gorgeous. *grabby hands*

I am working on getting updated pictures of the other rooms. I'm seriously more in love with my house. The kids' rooms came out amazing (all the torture of putting together furniture was worth it). But yeah, some comfy chairs and lighting and I will never leave that room - except to buy more books.

• Like 1

Update: This is my den. Please ignore the boxes, I am still unpacking. But oh my goodness that is my house!  

Hubba hubba. 

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 47

2021 challenges:  46 | 4748 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | |

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

The place looks great. Sorry you had to endure so much to get that.

• Like 1

The place looks great. Sorry you had to endure so much to get that.

It's really not been too bad (I mean, other than my frustration over the last week). I hope I've not sounded too whiny!

In reality, I am thankful. Everyone, including the pets, are home safe and adjusted. While we had significant damage, the whole house wasn't a loss. We also had insurance coverage that covered most of the work and the losses. We had a place to live for those four months which wasn't a hotel. Things could have been so much worse and they weren't, and I am so thankful that was the case. I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone (even with the updated house stuff!), but if it had to happen, if everyone had the same experience we did, then life would be much easier. 

• Like 5

So jealous.  I have always wanted a room with bookcases like that!

Me too! We got the bookcases at Ikea, so they aren't built-in. They do link together though, which makes it look nicer than the random bookcases we had there before. I'm really enjoying making the house look like an adult house (you know what I mean - when you are in your 20's, you have like mismatched furniture and hand me downs and all that. Then you hit 30 and start having the ability to get nice things and actually adult). 

In other news, I'm going to respawn on Sunday for the rest of the challenge. So no actual goals will be completed this week. @fleaball, you will get another week to torture me with exercises!

• Like 5

They look like built ins.  I get you with the adult house.  Of course now I am dealing with my parents and in laws cleaning out their houses and bringing me boxes.  Never ends.

My parents moved to Florida three years ago and did a house clean out. It was pretty nice for me as I got their bedroom set (it's a family piece - my grandparents had it first) and their dining room set. Other than that, the only things they gave me were pictures. I hear horror stories about people cleaning out their parents and grandparents house, but luckily my parents aren't big on keeping things for sentimental reasons.

@fleaball got my act together and did your workout choices. Glad you had fun with those. You can pick two more for me to get through tomorrow!

• Like 4