• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Chris-Tien Jinn

Chris-Tien Returns to (the) Order

In response to your slightly controversial image, it rings true (which is probably part of the reason for its controversy). 

I vote Option A though! :D

• Like 1

Congrats on the house! That commute sounds much more manageable.

I am trying to incorporate meal prepping also - let's see how this goes!

• Like 1

Following. I like your story.

Excellent news on the house! I'm originally from the Twin Cities and my brother lives in Burnsville. I expect you will get a lot of bonus weight training as you pack up your house for moving. ;)

• Like 4

Following. I like your story.

Excellent news on the house! I'm originally from the Twin Cities and my brother lives in Burnsville. I expect you will get a lot of bonus weight training as you pack up your house for moving.

^^^ truth! The weekend I helped my sister move recently I easily went went over my TDEE by, like, 175%.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, karinajean said:

^^^ truth! The weekend I helped my sister move recently I easily went went over my TDEE by, like, 175%.

We cheat and have movers do the hard work, but packing and all of the prep does add up too.  My FitBit will be a big help there!!

• Like 5

After a long day at work and the commute, I didn't want to go to the gym to workout.

So, we went to the gym to work out.

DB Deadlift: 3 x 15 lb. x 8

Lat pull downs: 2 x 70 x 8, 75 x 3

Hip raises: 3 x 10

One arm DB row: 2 x 12.5 x 10, 15 x 8

Ball pass: 3 x 8

• Like 16

48 minutes ago, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

After a long day at work and the commute, I didn't want to go to the gym to workout.

Great job! Sometimes when I REALLY don't feel like working out, I'll feel even better than usual after the workout. I think a lot of times it's mental fatigue more than physical fatigue that makes me not want to workout and the workout actually helps with that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

Win.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

Awesome!

• Like 2

YES!!!!  Thanks for all of the motivation, guys!!!

I am getting accustomed to the schedule.  Realistically, I will often be "too tired" after dinner to go do whatever .... I just have to do it anyway.  THEN, I REALLY feel virtuous.  

Tonight was choir practice.  And during the day, I had 4 hours worth of meetings.  I remember - only a couple of weeks ago - when I said that I missed going to meetings.  :biggrin-new:  Meetings interfered with getting in all of my 10K steps, but I'm still averaging 10K per day.  I will step it up tomorrow.  :barbershop_quartet_

Calories have been on the mark.  Yesterday, they were a bit low even (I worked out and walked a lot).  So, now, I'm sitting here at 9 pm considering what I should eat.  Protein ... but what??

Ergh.  Brain fuzz.  

Which made me think of brain freeze.

Which made me remember that there is chocolate ice cream in the freezer.

Must not eat chocolate ice cream.  

• Like 10

Boy, I tell you.  Work really cuts into forum time!!  Once I get my computer and office furniture, it might be easier to check in periodically.  Right now, I'm using a borrowed laptop perched on top of an old wooden desk.  :stupid:

I have missed my step goal a couple of days, but not by much.  And once my daughter and son in law leave to go see other relatives, I am going to get in a workout.  Mr. Wizard is at a conference .... so I have control of the remote.  Another episode of Daredevil will probably ensue.

• Like 5

Calories have been on the mark.  Yesterday, they were a bit low even (I worked out and walked a lot).  So, now, I'm sitting here at 9 pm considering what I should eat.  Protein ... but what??

Ergh.  Brain fuzz.  

Which made me think of brain freeze.

Which made me remember that there is chocolate ice cream in the freezer.

Must not eat chocolate ice cream.  

I was like this last night, purposely saved enough calories so I could enjoy a beer and some microwave popcorn before 8pm last night. Cracked my beer and grabbed the box of microwave popcorn only to realize it was a box of instant oatmeal packets. Real men DO cry!

• Like 4

I was like this last night, purposely saved enough calories so I could enjoy a beer and some microwave popcorn before 8pm last night. Cracked my beer and grabbed the box of microwave popcorn only to realize it was a box of instant oatmeal packets. Real men DO cry!

I've saved calories for pizza tonight!!!!  And maybe a hard cider.  

Must get steps ......

• Like 5