• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Chris-Tien Jinn

Chris-Tien Returns to (the) Order

Nice job! I like how you evaluate your goals based on stickiness. :)

I totally feel you on the need to remember to charge your iPod. I've definitely put off runs when I didn't have proper music ready. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lilbichy said:

Awesome job!!!!  3-4 hour commute to work daily?

Yeap.  Every day.  Today, it took more than 2 hours to get home.  

The good news is that I get a lot of reading done.  I'm nearing the end of Steve's book .... which inspired me to HACK THE COMMUTE by taking the bus.  

• Like 7

Yay! Like everyone else, I love the "stickness success scale". There were some major wins this time around. Figuring out the public transport was one. Moving toward OCR training is another really cool direction. I love that you played with the cargo net until your body was shaking. Doesn't matter how long that took, just always awesome to know you have challenged yourself to that level. Great job!

• Like 2

Great job on your challenge! I love your story.

Too bad that you can't get batch cooking or exercising done on your commute. At least you can read or write while you are stuck in traffic.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mistr said:

Great job on your challenge! I love your story.

Too bad that you can't get batch cooking or exercising done on your commute. At least you can read or write while you are stuck in traffic.

:lol:  

The commute really does make me focus on what I really WANT to do with the time I'm not working or traveling.    It's kinda a Zen thing.  Hum .... meditation .....

• Like 4

Awesome job on the challenge this month, will be tuning in for the next installment of your story!

Also seconding (well, probably sixthing) the appreciation for the stickiness scale as a unit of goal measurement!

• Like 1