• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rurik Harrgath

The Great Hall: Ranger General Chatter

Here it is, folks. The newest iteration of the Ranger chat thread. It's only Week Zero, but keep on track with those goals you have achieved and habits you have forged through blood, sweat, and tears over the course of the last twelve straight weeks of challenges.

You're amazing. You're a rock star. You're a NF Ranger, and you're a bad ass. ;)

Now make yourself comfortable in our little corner of paradise during your breaks from conquering your goals and achieving your dreams.

• Like 19

I'm just popping in, as I am considering becoming a ranger after this challenge coming up (I probably could have come straight over, but I feel like I need more prep work). Just wanting to check out all the ranger-ness :)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

You're amazing. You're a rock star. You're a NF Ranger, and you're a bad ass. ;)

Flattery will get you everywhere ;) 

• Like 4

I am Back! Happy to have a full-time job, and that it’s getting warm again! I’ve been gone for . . . eek. Six months. And my lifestyle has been very hit or miss. But I’m ready to get back to a more active life, and better eating habits.

Not sure why I'm in this font, please ignore.

Anyway, as you can guess buy the new avatar, I'm going to be pursuing a Dornish Challenge this time 'round.

• Like 9

HOLY CRAP TZIPPI!!!!!!!!!

*infiltrates Ranger Chat briefly thanks to staring at the new forum's constantly updating activity stream and seeing this pop up on the screen!!!!!!!*

*GIANT GENKI NINJA HUGS*

• Like 3

I cannot express how much more HYPED I am for this new challenge now that there's a zero week!  I'm feeling super excited about it already.  Hope everyone has a great week, and gets to chill out a bit! I'll be trying out my new points system for the next few days to see if I need to tweak anything and then I'm ready to go!

rumplehappydance.gif

How is everyone else feeling?

• Like 4

Just now, Raxie said:

I cannot express how much more HYPED I am for this new challenge now that there's a zero week!  I'm feeling super excited about it already.  Hope everyone has a great week, and gets to chill out a bit! I'll be trying out my new points system for the next few days to see if I need to tweak anything and then I'm ready to go!

rumplehappydance.gif

How is everyone else feeling?

I'm not sure if it's the return on Week 0 or what but this is the first time I have been really excited for a new challenge so far this year.  

• Like 6

Hyypppeee !

I think for me , I've decided to really push myself a bit more this challenge and not just aim on building habits, which makes it a bit more exciting.

"On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Welcome back Tzippi!

1 hour ago, shaarawy said:

HOLY CRAP TZIPPI!!!!!!!!!

*infiltrates Ranger Chat briefly thanks to staring at the new forum's constantly updating activity stream and seeing this pop up on the screen!!!!!!!*

*GIANT GENKI NINJA HUGS*

Thanks everybody! It's so good to be back!

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/3NtY188QaxDdC" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/3NtY188QaxDdC">via GIPHY</a></p>

• Like 1

The mini-challenge is up nice and early so folks can start considering which team/House they would like to throw their support behind each week and start planning relevant goals for the month.  Head on over, give it a read, and declare yourself for one of the Noble Houses of Westeros in preparation for Season 6 starting later this month!

Westeros Gonna Ranger: The Official Mini-Challenge

tumblr_inline_n3in2ww96R1qbygev.gif

• Like 9

Hello. 

Just swimming by to say hi and introduce myself. I am brand new to the rangers. I have a challenge up that I think fits well here and I am looking forward to the mini challenges. I am looking forward to getting to know you all. 

• Like 5