• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rurik Harrgath

The Great Hall: Ranger General Chatter

I was wondering if someone would be willing to work with me in setting my goals for the next challenge.  It would also be good to have someone who would be able to help keep me accountable.  My last two challenges haven't gone so well :(

10 minutes ago, LordKronos87 said:

I was wondering if someone would be willing to work with me in setting my goals for the next challenge.  It would also be good to have someone who would be able to help keep me accountable.  My last two challenges haven't gone so well :(

May I attempt to be of assistance, where accountability is concerned? (I can wave pom poms and cheer uproariously, at the very least) :)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LordKronos87 said:

You can PM or just post your ideas for goals to me, and I will help you refine them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

May I attempt to be of assistance, where accountability is concerned? (I can wave pom poms and cheer uproariously, at the very least) :)

2 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

You can PM or just post your ideas for goals to me, and I will help you refine them. 

I will try to get some goals set soon :D

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, LordKronos87 said:

I will try to get some goals set soon :D

I should post a warning, most people who I have tried to help with goals think I am make goals way too easy and don't like my advice to simplify. But that is really what I have discovered works:D

• Like 7

On 4/25/2016 at 0:42 AM, mr_willes said:

This seems to do it for me (but you have to be on the web version for this i think):

hiOzsZ4.png

lFBj7aL.png

Make a "Custom Stream" through the "Create New Stream" button.

Use the filters i used in the second pic for starters, after that fondle with it how you like, but these work for me.

Good luck!

13100770_10207134279570259_5283023578929

it didn't work.... I have replied to things in the last 180 days... :(

changing the read status to "everything" just give me THIS thread.... it's not even showing me MY battle log and I have no idea how to find it

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, alienjenn said:

13100770_10207134279570259_5283023578929

it didn't work.... I have replied to things in the last 180 days... :(

changing the read status to "everything" just give me THIS thread.... it's not even showing me MY battle log and I have no idea how to find it

Sorry, I know this doesn't help, but at least now I know I am not alone. That is what it always says when I try it, I figured I must be doing something wrong, bit for some reason it must not work on some systems

25 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

Sorry, I know this doesn't help, but at least now I know I am not alone. That is what it always says when I try it, I figured I must be doing something wrong, bit for some reason it must not work on some systems

I haven't tried it on the IE emulator on my chromebook... lemme see if that's different

• Like 1

I

2 minutes ago, alienjenn said:

I haven't tried it on the IE emulator on my chromebook... lemme see if that's different

That may work. I hadn't actually tried for a week, but when I tried it today it actually did work. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

I

That may work. I hadn't actually tried for a week, but when I tried it today it actually did work. 

and now I can't get any of my chrome IE extensions to work

14 minutes ago, pureleeawesome said:

*impatiently waiting for new challenge forum because it's the end of the 2nd of May for us poor Australians*

I hear you! Middle of 2 May here, and were also wondering when the new forum will open.

• Like 1

Man I can't believe this challenge is over already - and I'm just getting back on my feet after some set backs.  Bring on the next challenge I say!

• Like 3

Just now, IslandGirl_Becks said:

gtk93r36bovdwb1wvio4.gif

I'm blanking. How many points are we supposed to allocate in each challenge? 

Technically none, since they got rid of the role play aspect of the forums when they switched things around at the beginning of the year. You can do it on your own, but it's not an official thing anymore. 

A lot of people still do it though. It used to be 15 for the 6 week challenges. I've been doing 10 per challenge now that it's 4 weeks. 

• Like 1