• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rurik Harrgath

The Great Hall: Ranger General Chatter

1 hour ago, Craftyviking said:

Hello. 

Just swimming by to say hi and introduce myself. I am brand new to the rangers. I have a challenge up that I think fits well here and I am looking forward to the mini challenges. I am looking forward to getting to know you all. 

1 hour ago, WorldSparrow said:

Greetings fellow rangers.

Posted my first Ranger challenge yesterday but wanted to poke my head in here as well as say it's great to be here. I can't wait for the mini challenge.  download (2).jpg

Welcome to the Rangers, both of you! We've got a great bunch of people over here so if you need anything just shout :D

And, since as new Rangers you'll likely not have heard the glory that is this song yet, and also because my hype is at a MAXIMUM LEVEL today and this hasn't been posted this challenge yet...................

• Like 16

On 3/29/2016 at 7:26 AM, Rurik Harrgath said:

You're amazing. You're a rock star. You're a NF Ranger, and you're a bad ass. ;)

Popping in for my daily dose of flattery :P

...and to get started a little early on my unofficial goal for this coming challenge: interact more and shake off Lurker Syndrome. I have a tendency to shut up and retreat into my own little corner, but that's not really where I want to be. So it's time to kick myself into gear, make a public declaration, and actually Do The Thing.

/speech

1 hour ago, Raxie said:

...somehow I have not encountered this until now. I think it's a new favourite :D

• Like 11

*Kicks door open and strides in* Oops...*gently closes door*

'lo, peeps. I have donned the cloak and oakleaf. It just got real. *Swooshes to corner table*

As per usual, *fangirl voice* you guys are so cool.

• Like 8

Back again. I have actually used the 10 hour loop of Diggy Diggy Hole when I was working on a paper. Highly motivating once I stopped singing along and actually did my work. :P

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Atrytone said:

Back again. I have actually used the 10 hour loop of Diggy Diggy Hole when I was working on a paper. Highly motivating once I stopped singing along and actually did my work. :P

And how many hours of the 10 did that take to stop singing along?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Raxie said:

And how many hours of the 10 did that take to stop singing along?

Not too many actually. The paper was due the next day so I was only able to goof around a little.

• Like 3

Hi all, thought I'd join you lovely people for the next challenge.

I'm into a mix of things exercise wise, (swimming, walking/hiking/marching, badminton, strength training, martial arts) so think Rangers is for me! Also, you guys seem really cool :).

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Jarric said:

I'm into a mix of things exercise wise, (swimming, walking/hiking/marching, badminton, strength training, martial arts) so think Rangers is for me! Also, you guys seem really cool :).

d629d7f5_bob-barker-come-on-down.jpeg

Sweet! welcome :) as always feel free to jump in at anytime for the shenanigans!

• Like 2

anigif_enhanced-30257-1415102392-5.gif

Hello!!!!

Finally finding my feet with NF forums and the whole challenge thing. I've posted an awesome Disney based challenge and am ready for what this month brings! 

I will now commence singing "Diggy Diggy Hole" for the next few days.  Seriously, that is one badass earworm!

• Like 7

This challenge truly is off to a splendid start.  I cannot recall a Zero Week in the past year with this much infectious enthusiasm!

16 hours ago, Raxie said:

And, since as new Rangers you'll likely not have heard the glory that is this song yet, and also because my hype is at a MAXIMUM LEVEL today and this hasn't been posted this challenge yet...................

It blows my mind that this hasn't been posted yet.  Thank you for solving our inspiration shortage!

14 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Oh man, welcome to the mine. It is an amazing song. We have @Rurik Harrgath to thank for that gem.

Oh, shucks.  We all do our part around here.  ;)

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Jarric said:

You sound mighty fine yourself. Appreciate the oldschool UT avatar image, I've spent way too much time and had way too much fun with the original game

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

You sound mighty fine yourself. Appreciate the oldschool UT avatar image, I've spent way too much time and had way too much fun with the original game

Why thank you very much. It's such a classic game; can't imagine how many hours I spent just playing Morpheus with instagib turned on, let alone all the campaigns and other messing about.

• Like 1

Morpheus was my favorite stage as well. Loading rockets on the launcher as I walked around. If I met anyone, they'd get a bunch in the face; if not, I'd jump buildings and send them to an open balcony below. Random rocket kills FTW

tumblr_n8gth1o4e61qzuhp0o1_500.gif

• Like 3

I'm here.

I didn't do so well on my last challenge - illness, then depression, and I never really recovered from that funk.  I'm hoping this one goes better.  Right now, I feel a little intimidated by it because of my past failure.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, LordKronos87 said:

I'm here.

I didn't do so well on my last challenge - illness, then depression, and I never really recovered from that funk.  I'm hoping this one goes better.  Right now, I feel a little intimidated by it because of my past failure.

All of your perceived failures have been wiped away by the simple act of returning. Illness wasn't your fault, and depression is a rat bastard that fools your brain into thinking you are worse than you are. FWIW, you are way more awesome than you realize, and I guarantee you not a single one of us has any negative thoughts about you. We will always be here for you to show you how awesome we think you are. I'm very proud of you for returning.

• Like 12