Ok, so, a rather frustrating week to end the challenge on, albeit a very successful one. I won't be doing an extra week because, well, I already have a challenge set up for the next month. Which I DO want to start a week in advance because I will be going back home for the holidays end of the month, and there are a few habits I want to get down before then. :)

Anyhow, challenge recap:

Fitness Goal: Make fitness an integral part of my daily life to ensure better health and well-being.  

Goal 1: Morning routine:

Overall a success, except for the balancing practice that I had to stop doing due to wrist pain and then forgot to include back in. I also stopped doing the knee routine because it was doing more harm than good, but I did do all the rest as much as I could. Overall - A. :)

Goal 2: Evening routine:

Worked perfectly. - A

Goal 3: Lunch Break:

Also a big success - A

Life goal: Master self-discipline without neglecting the people I love

Goal 1: Battling the Monkey

Erm... all good until last week, then I just started mucking with the system and generally fell behind on my progress. B+

Goal 2: Do not isolate yourself

Yes to everything except daily log. Also, that reminds me I still need to call home.

Goal 3: Walk towards success

Yes! Mostly, the days I was not working on something project-related were internship-related. So yay!

Goal 4: Leisure

Done. :)

Sunday is a rest day.

As I said, really a shame that this last week was so meh, because otherwise it was a very successful challenge. :( Ah well. Can't win them all I guess. Moving on!

Keep tuned for the next challenge. :)

• Like 2

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)

I'd say you had a really great challenge. Not every week is going to be stellar, but take a look at your scores! Your averages = Awesome, and you hit some real milestones over the course of the month, too. 

Waiting to see what you do for the next one!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

2 hours ago, Briniel said:

Wow, you really rocked this one. So much awesome :D Congrats on epic portfolio-finishing skills and making progress on the internship hunt. Do keep us updated :)

10 hours ago, ShadowLion said:

I'd say you had a really great challenge. Not every week is going to be stellar, but take a look at your scores! Your averages = Awesome, and you hit some real milestones over the course of the month, too. 

Waiting to see what you do for the next one!

Oh, don't worry, I am not beating myself up over it at all, it is just a shame because this way I don't get the feeling of: WOOT awesome finish. ^^

• Like 1

Goblin | Level 7 | STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 3.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 2.5

Nerdfitness Character, Past challenges: 1 1 2 2 3 4 5 5 6, Current challenge (March 19 - April 15): click

Tough Mudder Ireland || Battle for Graduation || My Neverending Story (on hiatus)