Deftona and the Power of Positivity: Def and the WOMEN'S Title #4 (Def 19)

deftona

This is a continuation of my Epic Quest for 2016, where I beat Nikki Bella's Diva's Title reign record whose reign was 301 days. To continue my streak, I have to perform on every TV show (Raw, NXT and Smackdown), as well as every televised special (eg Beast in the East) and PPV. In order to perform, I have to complete a cardio session - currently a 5K elliptical session for every day the TV show airs. I can move these days around if I need to but the idea is that I will 'perform' every Monday (Raw), Wednesday (NXT) and Thursday (Smackdown). I have created a roster of 50 female wrestlers, all the current batch, along with some important ones from yesteryear and each person has an exercise session attached to them. For every show I perform on, I roll dice to determine if it will be a title defence, and if it is, I have to do a 10K instead of a 5K.

I also have to perform at every PPV and televised special where there is always a title defence. I have to do this for at least 302 days beginning 4th January so this challenge should take me up to 1st November 2016. These rules will stand even when I am not on a challenge. 

The challenge at hand:

Goal One: Deftona Harnesses The Power of Positivity

I had a pretty good challenge last time and I stuck well to all of my health and fitness goals but stress was a little harder to handle. So the focus for this challenge is looking after myself, looking after the people around me and generally making efforts to remain positive despite stresses I may encounter. I have come to realise that some people are just dickholes, and that is ok. I like to think I am not a dickhole, and I make efforts to not act like a dickhole, but in the world of dickholes, this is pretty much where my control in this matter ends. I cannot force my anti-dickhole agenda on other people. I can only be the kind of dickhole I want to see in the world around me. And that's an un-dickhole.

So every day I am going to make efforts to be positive and generally be lovely and patient with myself and people around me, whether they are a dickhole or not. Although I am awesome, I am still human so the goal here isn't perfection, but if I find my state of mind slipping I have to make efforts to improve my mood and my outlook.

Goal Two: The Hall of Fame

WWE-Hall-of-Fame-logo-645x370.png

I was considering making different little goals for P:BA sessions, KMs, freggies, water and continuing The Rock goal from last challenge but really, this is stuff I just do. So I am going to continue doing what I do and track all of this as part of The Hall of Fame. These are as follows, all values are for the whole challenge (so almost 5 weeks)

30 P:BA sessions

200 KMs

250 portions of freggies

350 cups of approved fluids

Days stuck to 'IF YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLLL!' goal

Stuck to Macros

Stuck to Training Plan

Goal Three: Demolition

Demolition_display_image.jpg?1332350700

Briniel has inspired this aspect of the challenge and instead of trying to be generally productive, I am going to be more targeted. I am going to wake up in the morning and think of three tasks I should achieve today to consider the day a success. This can't be something I would do anyway, it has to be distinct (so no P:BA sessions if they are already scheduled in my Passion Planner) but every day there will be an Ax, Smash and Crush goal and I have to demolish these three tasks to pass the day.

Goal Four: Gold and Stardust

tumblr_naj8b7yKdn1saykaxo1_400.gif

I have a morning (Golddust, for the sun duh) and an evening (Stardust) checklist that I have to complete every day. The morning one will include basic self care but also making the bed and cleaning up any clothes I have hurled onto the floor with gay abandon the night before. The night one is all self care but things I don't always do like hand cream.

I have made a new P:BA programme for this month and it's a killer.  I have also re-started 100 Days of Excellence from today and sticking to all my macros and my training plan will be tracked as part of the Hall of Fame goal.

I think that's everything. Week One..... GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ETA - Women are people too now so no more divas.

• Like 15

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Saved for Results

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Week One Overview

Now I can come out of hiding from my Wrestlemania blackout I can update! Woo! (I haven't seen last night's Raw yet though, I was planning on staying up for it after watching last night's Wrestlemania but I was about ready to off myself after 5 hours of that) 

The Power of Positivity

I got a point every day for this. I did feel my mental clarity and daisy freshness slip once or twice but I battled to keep it and that's what matters. 7/33 

Hall of Fame

P:BA Sessions - 4/30

KMs - 25/200

Freggies - 33/250

Water - 68/350

If you Smeeeeeeell - 7/33

Since losing another elliptical to the gods of sweat, I am behind on my KMs. I have 20 to make up for Takeover and Wrestlemania (and that's not even including the Raw I missed yesterday which I didn't even roll yet to see if it is a title defence) and my results for the rest of it is a little lacklustre compared to what I would have expected because all of my health goals seem to be pinned on me paying elliptical dues. That's ok though, at least I know and can work around it. 

Demolition

Ax - 7/33

Smash - 7/33

Crush - 7/33

I love having three things to focus on every day. It ensures I try to squeeze things in even if it feels like I am running out of time. 

Gold and Stardust

Golddust - 4/33

Stardust - 6/33

I was great with these at the beginning of the week but I did let it slip. My floordrobe reflects this. 

All in all, an ok week. I have lots to make up but I am confident I will, I have almost four weeks left still. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Week Two: 

Week Three: 

Week Four: 

Week Five: 

Challenge End: 

2 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Here comes the Ax, here comes the Smasher...

That's been going round my head for days, every time I think of my three goals. 

I gotta admit, it feels a little bit like madness. 

• Like 2

omg, that's like A LOT of work to do! 

They're right when they say you're making it harder and harder keeping up with you

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

Monday (1) Night Raw Match Set Up

raw-themr-o.gif

The following contest is set for one-fall

Introducing first, she has been your Diva's champion for 84 days, 

DEFTONA! 

And her opponent, from Dublin, Ireland... 

BECKY LYNCH! 

• Like 1

Monday (1) Night Raw Match Write Up

I beat Becky Lynch with a 5K and 2 new P:BA workouts. It turns out this one really really hurts my butt. Ah well. For the other goals:

Goal One 

unicorn.gif

Yes. 

Goal Two

anigif_enhanced-30258-1427647743-2_previ

Made headway, made headway, made headway, made headway, passed, passed. 

Goal Three

Athlone_cooling_towers_demolition_2010-0

Yes, Yes, Yes. 

Goal Four

giphy.gif

Passed, Haven't passed yet but will. 

There, that's that updated. I think you all know what I am talking about here today. 

So for the actual results from yesterday... 

Goal One: The Power of Positivity

I didn't need to do much work on this one, I just had to hold my tongue on one occasion which I successfully did. 

Goal Two: The Hall Of Fame

I did 5kms, 2 P:BA sessions, successfully stuck to macros and training plan, cooked everything from scratch, ate 6 portions of freggies and drank 11 cups of approved fluids (shut up Scotty). 

Ax - Find a new P:BA Routine 

Smash - Write out new challenge 

Crush - Clean up floordrobe 

Both morning and night routines completed. 

• Like 5

Subbed! Particularly looking forward to this one since I think I've eventually managed to get my head round what you're doing. Wrestling confuses me so much. But your challenge looks excellent, as usual! :D

• Like 1

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].

27 minutes ago, Terah said:

Following for awesomeness as always!

26 minutes ago, skinNbones said:

Good 'targeted productivity' goal.

Following along like usual.

"On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place."

26 minutes ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

So many dickholes.

I'm in, naturally.

24 minutes ago, zenLara said:

omg, that's like A LOT of work to do! 

They're right when they say you're making it harder and harder keeping up with you

8 minutes ago, Sarah Barr said:

Subbed! Particularly looking forward to this one since I think I've eventually managed to get my head round what you're doing. Wrestling confuses me so much. But your challenge looks excellent, as usual! :D

It's great to have you all along again for support! 

Grab a chair and take a seat! 

rDk7c5V.jpg

• Like 5

Training Day (2) Set Up

rs_500x282-150706110531-Eva-Marie.gif

Hall Of Fame

Do a 15K

Demolition

Ax - Make up package for posting

Smash - Change bedsheets

Crush - Put away all clean laundry.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarK_RaideR said:

IT'S A REMATCH, YES IT IS!

No, this one was from yesterday. I will never fight Becky Lynch again if my random number generator has anything to do with it. It loves Carmella too much. 

And you want to see who it drew me against at Wrestlemania... 

• Like 2

I love the gold and stardust goals :) I may have to borrow that i a future challenge!

• Like 1

Check out my character here!

Previous challenges: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen,

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

I love what you came up with for this challenge.  Productivity and Positivity FTW!

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

Tagging along to see you crush some goals. :)

• Like 1

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

8 hours ago, Briniel said:

Finally!! Love your smash and gold/stardust goals (who would have guessed!?). I will be happy to watch you demolish all the things :)

7 hours ago, LadyWitch said:

I love the gold and stardust goals :) I may have to borrow that i a future challenge!

3 hours ago, LadyShello said:

I love what you came up with for this challenge.  Productivity and Positivity FTW!

1 hour ago, NeverThatBored said:

Tagging along to see you crush some goals. :)

Hello everyone and thanks for your support, you wonderful people! :D

Tuesday (2) Training Day

I did a 15K today with the power of Doodlies spurring me on. I love those guys <4 Food was good, I really wanted Ikea meatballs so I made some with swedish gravy which was made with cream and in order to not exceed my fat macros and full disclosure, have some Easter chocolate too I just ate fruit all day. I had to go and pick up a few groceries this evening and even though I only ate fruit all day and I was pretty hungry I successfully steered myself away from any car crash purchases because of my Rock goal. I got a Napster free trial to see if it works any better than Spotify on stoopid Windows Phone and it does, it's perfect. So my 15K was to the insolent tones of Courtney Love and her Grungey friends.

Goal One: The Power of Positivity

All good for this one, I have been reflecting a lot and there was a lot of lovely news today too. 

Goal Two: The Hall Of Fame

I did 15kms, successfully stuck to my macros and training plan, cooked everything from scratch, ate 6 portions of freggies and drank 15 cups of approved fluids.

Ax - Make up package for posting  

Smash - Change bedsheets (they are tartan again now, all is right with the world)  

Crush - Put away all clean laundry  

The morning routine was completed and I am just about to do my evening routine now when Raw is finished. Today has been a good day.

• Like 5