Deftona and the Power of Positivity: Def and the WOMEN'S Title #4 (Def 19)

deftona

Week Two Update

Ha. Well, I had a bit of a shitter last week. I was expecting to be performing at less than my best because of all the adulting we had planned but I didn't expect it to be quite as fruitless as it was. Long story short, nobody can do their jobs properly and we're not as far forward as we wanted to be given that TH dedicated a week of his annual leave to getting this sorted. So now we have to keep going, trying to fit a number of appointments around the shifts of a man who works business hours which is going to be super fun. /sarcasm. 

The Power of Positivity

This one wasn't too bad. I only missed one day of this when everything seemed a bit hopeless and extra difficult and in fairness to me, it bloody was extra difficult. 13/33

Hall of Fame

P:BA Sessions - None this week. I know, I know - WHAT ABOUT THE BOOTAY!? Seriously bad. I am going to do extra this week to account for my irresponsible attitude to achieving the best arse in England (Excluding Greater London) - 4/30

Elliptical Kilometres - My new machine was delivered on Tuesday and I had it up and ready to go by Wednesday. It's so beautiful, it makes me cry. I have almost finished making up the kilometres I missed when I was without my elliptical, I am only 5 kms behind at this point. 55/200

Freggies - My eating wasn't excellent last week but the freggies were ok-ish. 61/250

Water - This one has been fine. Water is delicious so it's not actually that hard. 126/350

IF YOU SMEEEEEELL! - Well this one was atrocious. I got it three times last week. FOR SHAME. 100% from now on, because Stone Cold said so. 10/33

Demolition

I only got these for the first three days of last week because I stopped setting them as goals. Why? Because I forgot for the first few days, and then just didn't for the rest of it. 10/33 for each. 

Gold and Stardust

I didn't do very well on this either. I have been sticking to the micellar water habit (pretty much all the time, if not all the time. I have been terrible at tracking this so who knows) but the little tidying up jobs haven't been going well and the floordrobe next to my bed reflects that. Golddust - 5/33 | Stardust - 8/33

100 Days of Excellence

I missed my macros every day (because I wasn't tracking, not because I exceeded them, although I cannot be sure since I wasn't tracking them) but I stuck to my training plan four days last week which isn't terrible. macros - 3/33 | Training Plan - 9/33

I am stepping up my game for the remaining weeks of this challenge. I think I lost the passion for it when I devised my next major challenge and did the sign up sheets for those. Always a mistake. But that's for the future, I can still get 100% from this point onwards. I am also restarting 100 Days of Excellence from today with actual rewards! So even if I skip a few days I can still get some awesome rewards. 

The day after my 100 Days of Excellence ends, I can have a prize meal and a better score earns a better meal. the prizes (and forfeits) are as follows: 

10% - 24 hour fruit and veg fast

20% - Anything TH wants (he has terrible taste in food)

30% - TH chooses with me. 

40% - Subway Salad

50% - Subway Meatball Marinara

60% - Fish and chip shop food

70% - Shop bought chinese food

75% - Shop bought pizza and sides

80% - Indian takeaway

85% - Fast food burger

90% - Chinese

95%  - Dominos Pizza. 

And for the fitness aspect, every day I stick to my training plan I get the opportunity to upgrade my prize in a similar way. 95% + is a whole new training outfit. 

WEEK THREE, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 

• Like 6

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Go, Def-T!

Also, because I was incommunicado most of the weekend and missed out on this, my 12:

Bangles - "Different Light"

Iron Maiden - "Live After Death"

Slayer - "Reign in Blood"

Radiohead - "OK Computer"

Black Flag - "My War"

Alanis Morissette - "Jagged Little Pill"

Dead Kennedys - "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables"

Jimmy Barnes - "Freight Train Heart"

Proclaimers - "Sunshine on Leith"

Leonard Cohen - "Various Positions"

My Chemical Romance - "The Black Parade"

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - "Murder Ballads"

• Like 5

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

Monday (15) Night Raw Match Set Up

raw-themr-o.gif

The following contest is set for one-fall. 

Introducing first, from The United Kingdom.... 

DEFTONA! 

And her opponent, from The Pacific Islands... 

TAMINA! 

Demolition

Ax - 10 tomatoes of work

Smash - Clean up floordrobe

Crush - Tidy office. 

• Like 3

I have written down everyone's music recommendations and I have random generated numbers to find something to accompany my work day. Today, it is this: 

5. Woman- Rhye

Recommended by Spookyfoot. I like it, it reminds me of Sade. 

• Like 4

I love how Domino's is the prize of choice for 95%.  I agree with this 1000%

And I am a little late to the party but here is my album list

Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over troubled Water

Cake - Prolonging the magic

They Might be Giants - Flood

Metallica - black album

Randy Travis - Always and Forever (Don't judge, I actually hate country music)

Matchbox 20 - Yourself or Someone Like You

Dean Martin - The essential Dean Martin

Crash Test Dummies - God Shuffled His Feet

The Guess Who - So Long, Bannatyne

Queen - seriously I can only pick one? Any of them

• Like 5

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

I can only assume that Domino's over there is much better than it is over here.  I would definitely have pizza as my top prize, too. :D

But it would require a trip to San Diego. ;)

I have to say my local midwest Domino's is at the top of my list too.  Well, we do have this place which is very near my house but a bit pricey and for whatever reason we don't typically get pizza from there.  When I lived in Cincinnati this was my all time favorite and from Minnesota the personal sized white sauce pizza's from here are worth the drive.  But as far as something I can get anywhere, and love just about every time, Domino's fits the bill.  

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

I have to say my local midwest Domino's is at the top of my list too.  Well, we do have this place which is very near my house but a bit pricey and for whatever reason we don't typically get pizza from there.  When I lived in Cincinnati this was my all time favorite and from Minnesota the personal sized white sauce pizza's from here are worth the drive.  But as far as something I can get anywhere, and love just about every time, Domino's fits the bill.

I suppose I can forgive that since you've never even had proper enchiladas. ;)

Domino's falls (along with Pizza Hut) right in to that nether region between Little Caesar's and Papa Johns for me.  That said, I have yet to try any of the local pizza joints in my new town.  Fat Boys looks particularly interesting, but any order from there would be a calorie buster for sure.  Maybe in the next Week Zero...

• Like 2

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Spreadsheets

Domino's falls (along with Pizza Hut) right in to that nether region between Little Caesar's and Papa Johns for me.  That said, I have yet to try any of the local pizza joints in my new town.  Fat Boys looks particularly interesting, but any order from there would be a calorie buster for sure.  Maybe in the next Week Zero...

You just went meta.  We used to get Little Caesar's frequently but mostly because they were fast and I wasn't picky.  But now when I want pizza I definitely don't want to get theirs.  I've never liked Papa Johns and I haven't had a stomach for Pizza Hut in years.  

• Like 3

I don't like Papa John's or Pizza Hut. And I can take or leave regular dominos, but here, they do 'double decadence' crust, which is two thin crusts, with a layer of cheese and herb sauce between them, topped with regular tomato sauce and whatever toppings. I am not sure if you have it over here, but if for whatever reason they stopped doing it, I wouldn't bother buying pizza anywhere and I would probably be skinny. 

It's so good it's unbelievable. 

double_decadence_2.jpg

• Like 4

I see your Double Decadence crust, and I raise you this dark magic of pizza science: The 3D Pizza.

I've only ever seen this in my local kebabbery, thankfully. I'm just going to paste in the description from their website without comment or prejudice:

Pizza base topped with cheese, chips & choice of followings & cover with another pizza base & cooked in pizza oven. Served with chilli sauce, kebab sauce & salad. Comes in 10" and 12" pizza size, and the "choice of followings" is:

Cheese, Donner, Chips & Fried Onion 3D Pizza
Cheese, Chicken Tikka, Chips & Fried Onion 3D Pizza
Cheese, Mixed Meat (Donner, lamb tikka & chicken tikka) & Fried Onion 3D Pizza
Any Curry, Cheese, Chips & Fried Onion 3D Pizza
Chicken, Cheese, Chips & Fried Onion 3D Pizza

Effectively, this is a sandwich made of pizzas. Plural. With chips, cheese and either a curry or a kebab as the filling. Because fuck arteries. Oh, and the most expensive variation of this, the 12" mixed meat version, costs £9.50.

I truly believe it's a concoction of the Conservative government to ensure we can never vote them out of power, because dead.

I've had one.

• Like 5

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

I haven't seen one like that, but I'd be game to try it (if someone else ordered one).  My go-to chain pizza is Papa Johns thin-crust pepperoni.  If I'm in Albuquerque then we're exclusively eating Dion's specials.  And when I get all the way home to CA I hit up Fillipi's for a plain cheese pizza that takes me all the way back to being 10 years old again.

I throw pretty decent pies at home, but that's been much rarer (only once, in fact) since joining NF.

• Like 5

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Spreadsheets

Cheese, Mixed Meat (Donner, lamb tikka & chicken tikka) & Fried Onion 3D Pizza

This one please. 

It's a shame we have the keep 300 miles apart for reasons of sexual tension or I'd be all over that shit. 

• Like 2

This one please. 

It's a shame we have *to omg we need the edit function back keep 300 miles apart for reasons of sexual tension or I'd be all over that shit. 

• Like 3

It's just an illusion.  I still can't edit my progress posts at the beginning of my challenge and evidently your editing post is crap now since it's blank when I quote it.  

• Like 2