Deftona and the Power of Positivity: Def and the WOMEN'S Title #4 (Def 19)

deftona

37 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

One non-dickhole checking in. (At least most of the time)

You're definitely no dickhole m'dear! 

• Like 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

9 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

You are going to Crush this Challenge like a Tiny Bug!! SMOOSH IT!!!

:) Following along in the Bushes of Lurkers again.

7 hours ago, spookyfoot said:

I AM HERE FOR THIS OH YES <eleventy

It's wonderful to see you both! <eleventysix

Wednesday (3) Night NXT

nxtopening-o.gif

The following contest is set for one-fall. 

Introducing first, she is your Diva's Champion.... 

DEFTONA! 

And her opponent, from San Diego, California... 

NIA JAX! 

Workout Plans - A 5K and 2 P:BA workouts 

Demolition

Ax - post package #1 

Smash - Clean living room 
Crush - Clean bottom of wardrobe

• Like 1

Excellent day!

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

11 hours ago, deftona said:

Today has been a good day.

May there be many more <4

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

27 minutes ago, Briniel said:

Good to hear, I hope you'll have many more of these :)

17 minutes ago, zenLara said:

Excellent day!

4 minutes ago, Terah said:

May there be many more <4

Thank you! I fully agree with this sentiment! More excellent days for everyone! 

If you run out of Ax, Smash, and Crush stuff to do can you stop by my house?  I really like the three things idea.  I stole that from someone last year and I still use it.  Keeps me from being OCD with lists and spending more time making a to do list than actually doing.

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

1 minute ago, T2sarahconnor said:

If you run out of Ax, Smash, and Crush stuff to do can you stop by my house?  I really like the three things idea.  I stole that from someone last year and I still use it.  Keeps me from being OCD with lists and spending more time making a to do list than actually doing.

Yeah, it's only a slight detour to Iowa, right? ;) But in seriousness I am already sort of running out of stuff to do. Or perhaps more accurately stuff I can face doing. Haha!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shepherd Fox said:

Following along for quality content <4

ENSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <ELEVENTYMILLIONANDONE

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Finally, I can cheer for deftona once more!

This is the first one I've been torn about--not that I know or care who Nia Jax (did I get that right?) is, but if she's from San Diego then I feel almost compelled to root for my hometown.

• Like 2

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

1 hour ago, DrFeelgood said:

This is the first one I've been torn about--not that I know or care who Nia Jax (did I get that right?) is, but if she's from San Diego then I feel almost compelled to root for my hometown.

I understand DFG. Besides, I have something of a ladycrush on Nia Jax, I find her enthrallingly beautiful in a warrior princess kind of way. 

4 minutes ago, deftona said:

I understand DFG. Besides, I have something of a ladycrush on Nia Jax, I find her enthrallingly beautiful in a warrior princess kind of way. 

After careful consideration, go ahead and take her down.  I doubt I'll be moving back to CA anytime soon.

1hGvARZ.gif

• Like 1

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Wednesday (3) NXT Match Write Up

I woke up this morning kind of feeling like I'd been hit by a truck and I spent a lot of the night up with stomach cramps. This is around the time of year for Norovirus and although I don't think it was actually that (because I've had it and there's no maybe's about Norovirus) it may be something similar. I yawned my way through the 5K wishing for pretty much all of it that I could just stop but by the time it was done I was feeling pretty good. I listened to Dookie by Greenday today and that is one of the albums of my childhood as it is one of the first albums I bought with my own money when I was about 10. I followed this with two begrudging P:BA workouts. 

Food was good today. I had a homemade hot cross bun with an apple for breakfast, caramelised onion cheddar on toasted french sourdough with red onion marmalade with a pear and two kiwis for lunch and hunter's chicken with homemade oven chips and buttered corn for dinner. Then I had a Boost because Scotty put a gun to my head it wasn't a gun and I followed that with a few Ferrero Rochers. I was in for my calories but over on my fat grams which means I miss that day on my 100 Days of Excellence that I restarted on Monday but since I crapped out already I might go back and continue the 100 Days of Excellence I started with TheWolf88 a few weeks ago. Nevermind, I can still aim for a high percentage and I think I'd rather continue that one instead of starting anew which always did feel a little bit cheap. 

Positivity was good today, I had a revelation upon waking that stuck with me all day and made me feel better about my general existence. I stuck to my 'make everything from scratch' and drank plenty of water. I could have done with a little more sleep though. I stuck to my training plan and my morning and night time routine. 

I aced my Ax, Smash and Crush goal. I didn't think I would today because I fannied about too much pre and post workout and if I hadn't made this 'do three things' goal I probably wouldn't have even tried but I learned a good lesson here and that is that this stuff doesn't take me anywhere near as long to do as I think it will. By the time I had done everything else I needed to do, I only had 2 1/2 hours to go to the post office, clean the living room and KM the shoes at the bottom of my wardrobe. So I jumped out of the shower and went to the post office with wet hair. I did contemplate maybe making myself look a little presentable but then I reasoned that my first proper job was at that post office and the staff are still the same. They used to make me start work at half seven with a hangover (ok, the hangover was completely optional...), they have definitely seen me in a worse state that just with wet hair. I got the other stuff done when I got back home and I finished with 30 minutes to spare which I spent staring into the middle distance because old habits die hard. 

Another good day, despite feeling a little under the weather. 8/10, if this was my groundhog day I could do a lot worse.

• Like 9

That was truly an impressive day considering how ill you felt at the beginning.  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

8 hours ago, deftona said:

I had a revelation upon waking that stuck with me all day and made me feel better about my general existence

I love it when stuff like this happens <4

And well done getting stuff done while you weren't feeling 100% I hope you'll feel better soon.

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Doing your 5K when feeling like crap weights more than those Ferrero Rochers. I would count it as an excellence day. You gave everything you got.

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

5 hours ago, LadyShello said:

That was truly an impressive day considering how ill you felt at the beginning.  

Thanks Shello, I guess you're right!

41 minutes ago, Terah said:

I love it when stuff like this happens <4

And well done getting stuff done while you weren't feeling 100% I hope you'll feel better soon.

Thank you Terah. I feel like I have been hit by a truck again this morning (albeit a slightly smaller one so I guess that's improvement?) but hopefully I feel better as the day goes on.

22 minutes ago, zenLara said:

Doing your 5K when feeling like crap weights more than those Ferrero Rochers. I would count it as an excellence day. You gave everything you got.

You make a good point Lara, thanks! I am a little irritated about those fat grams though. Mostly because I know I would go over but I did it anyway...