Deftona and the Power of Positivity: Def and the WOMEN'S Title #4 (Def 19)

deftona

Thursday (4) Night Smackdown Match Set Up

wwe-smackdown-intro-2011-o.gif

The following contest is set for one-fall. 

Introducing first, from The United Kingdom, she is your Diva's Champion... 

DEFTONA! 

And her opponent, from Dallas, Texas... 

WENDI RICHTER! 

(there is no proper titantron for Wendi Richter :( )

Training: 

5kms

Demolition:

Ax: Plan food for next week and inventory freezer and cupboards.

Smash: Make a moussaka.

Crush: Watch 2 Doodlies University videos.. 

• Like 2

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

3 minutes ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

Wendi Richter is at least 104 years old. Unless you're travelling the cosmos in a time machine to defend your title, you're technically just beating up old ladies at this point.

Well that's the good thing about beating up old ladies. 

It's easy. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, pureleeawesome said:

Be careful. They have canes and zimmer frames.

At least take a chair, or something.

cOXixXx.gif

• Like 2

Just now, pureleeawesome said:

It's the gif that keeps on giving!

You'll be amused to know that on the shuttle to the airport so I could fly home there were a group of guys who were on their way to Wrestlemania.

13c15b7c9038d137.jpg

Although I am pretty sure it's going to suck this year :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I couldn't fathom why... Seriously, only one that looks promising is Styles vs Jericho and we've seen it a few times already

I'm much more excited for Takeover. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Briniel said:

Good job on getting stuff done despite feeling a bit under the weather. I hope you're better now.

Seriously, I can't wait to start my challenge and join you in doing awesome stuff :D

Thank you Briniel! :D

And do I remember correctly you are starting your challenge tomorrow? I can't wait to see what you come up with this time. I love your challenges!

4 hours ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

Wendi Richter is at least 104 years old. Unless you're travelling the cosmos in a time machine to defend your title, you're technically just beating up old ladies at this point.

I was kind of hoping this was the case and that the pic of her was outdated...  that outfit tho.  

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

8 minutes ago, LadyShello said:

I was kind of hoping this was the case and that the pic of her was outdated...  that outfit tho.  

Her leotard looks like the intro from Saved by The Bell vomited all over her. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, deftona said:

Thank you Briniel! :D

And do I remember correctly you are starting your challenge tomorrow? I can't wait to see what you come up with this time. I love your challenges!

jup, I can't stay in week 0 any longer. All my good habits have been going downhill ;)

• Like 3

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

2 hours ago, Briniel said:

jup, I can't stay in week 0 any longer. All my good habits have been going downhill ;)

I know that feeling! 

10 minutes ago, Annabelle said:

Woo - following for great amusement (and motivation because good lord woman O_O)

Yay, great to see you here again Annabelle! 

Thursday (4) Night Smackdown Results

Wendi Richter was beaten... pretty much. This is because my elliptical broke when I was almost done. It has been swaying a bit more that usual for the last few days and it almost threw me off so I turned it upside down and there is a huge crack in the metal underneath. Urgh. So now I have to buy a new one. I guess these home machines aren't intended for such heavy use. Like I said in the Yak's Head earlier, they are more than likely designed to be used for a month or so (probably January) and then used as a clothes storage facility the rest of the time. They're probably not designed for 50+kms a week. Ah well, the joy of exercising in my underwear means replacing it every year or two is probably worth it vs a gym membership. They prefer you to adhere to social rules when you go outside. So I hear. 

So I'm a little out of the game and just before the match of my life at Wrestlemania (my delusions run deep). TH told me that this is probably what Cena, Rollins, Cesaro, Nikki Bella and Luke Harper feel like, being injured at the worst time of year. But like I said to him... this isn't their first ever Wrestlemania :( So you will all just have to imagine how amazing my match with Eva Marie would have been (yeah, my random number generator is as shit as the WWE booker by the looks of it) while I work on an alternative plan. My knees are too busted to do anything too intensive so the Jillian et al workouts are out, as is running. Walking just doesn't cut it either, I want to sweat like a navvy when I exercise. I am going to get a new elliptical but it won't be until at least early next week. Whether I continue my Diva's reign or not remains to be seen and I do have another (wrestling still, obvs) challenge idea that I was saving for next year but since Wrestlemania is wrestling Christmas and wrestling new years day is the Raw after, it might not be a terrible time to switch to my other plan. I will give this some thought tonight. In the meantime though, I am going to P:BA my arse off. 

In other news, I was feeling pretty down today. I was trying really hard to stay positive and I even spent a lot of the morning in the kitchen where I am happiest making a moussaka for dinner. This didn't really cut it so I was battling with my mental plans of keeping focused on the positivity when the postman delivered an amazingly beautiful and thoughtful gift from Shello which really made me happy (until my elliptical broke). TH had a sucky day too and we were all for getting pizza but luckily (although it didn't feel like it at the time) our local pizza place was closed for a refurb so we had the moussaka instead. I did compromise by having cheesy chips with it instead of a salad ('See, carbs covered in cheese makes everything better' said TH. He definitely has a point...) and then I ate a little too much chocolate so once again I was in for my calories but not for my fat grams. 

I did the Ax, Smash and Crush goals fine but didn't drink enough water. Everything else was ok. But I need to step it up. 

I grade today 6/10. Shello definitely had a big part in dragging that score up.

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, deftona said:

Thursday (4) Night Smackdown Results

Wendi Richter was beaten... pretty much. This is because my elliptical broke when I was almost done. It has been swaying a bit more that usual for the last few days and it almost threw me off so I turned it upside down and there is a huge crack in the metal underneath. Urgh. So now I have to buy a new one. I guess these home machines aren't intended for such heavy use. Like I said in the Yak's Head earlier, they are more than likely designed to be used for a month or so (probably January) and then used as a clothes storage facility the rest of the time. They're probably not designed for 50+kms a week. Ah well, the joy of exercising in my underwear means replacing it every year or two is probably worth it vs a gym membership. They prefer you to adhere to social rules when you go outside. So I hear. 

So I'm a little out of the game and just before the match of my life at Wrestlemania (my delusions run deep). TH told me that this is probably what Cena, Rollins, Cesaro, Nikki Bella and Luke Harper feel like, being injured at the worst time of year. But like I said to him... this isn't their first ever Wrestlemania :( So you will all just have to imagine how amazing my match with Eva Marie would have been (yeah, my random number generator is as shit as the WWE booker by the looks of it) while I work on an alternative plan. My knees are too busted to do anything too intensive so the Jillian et al workouts are out, as is running. Walking just doesn't cut it either, I want to sweat like a navvy when I exercise. I am going to get a new elliptical but it won't be until at least early next week. Whether I continue my Diva's reign or not remains to be seen and I do have another (wrestling still, obvs) challenge idea that I was saving for next year but since Wrestlemania is wrestling Christmas and wrestling new years day is the Raw after, it might not be a terrible time to switch to my other plan. I will give this some thought tonight. In the meantime though, I am going to P:BA my arse off. 

In other news, I was feeling pretty down today. I was trying really hard to stay positive and I even spent a lot of the morning in the kitchen where I am happiest making a moussaka for dinner. This didn't really cut it so I was battling with my mental plans of keeping focused on the positivity when the postman delivered an amazingly beautiful and thoughtful gift from Shello which really made me happy (until my elliptical broke). TH had a sucky day too and we were all for getting pizza but luckily (although it didn't feel like it at the time) our local pizza place was closed for a refurb so we had the moussaka instead. I did compromise by having cheesy chips with it instead of a salad ('See, carbs covered in cheese makes everything better' said TH. He definitely has a point...) and then I ate a little too much chocolate so once again I was in for my calories but not for my fat grams. 

I did the Ax, Smash and Crush goals fine but didn't drink enough water. Everything else was ok. But I need to step it up. 

I grade today 6/10. Shello definitely had a big part in dragging that score up.

For once the postal service had some pretty good timing.  I'm glad it was able to lift your spirits.

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

You got through it and tomorrow is another day! Great job. Luckily the pizza place was closed. Never is on my bad days. I do have to admit I did laugh a little at the picture of you in your underwear getting bucked off the elliptical.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

8 hours ago, deftona said:

See, carbs covered in cheese makes everything better'

He is a wise man.

I hope today will be better <4

• Like 3
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

10 hours ago, deftona said:

they are more than likely designed to be used for a month or so (probably January) and then used as a clothes storage facility the rest of the time.

I've seen this. They only turned it on right after they bought it to see it worked. Didn't even put one feet on it. Never turned it on again *shivers*

• Like 2

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

10 hours ago, LadyShello said:

For once the postal service had some pretty good timing.  I'm glad it was able to lift your spirits.

You're the bestest <5

9 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

You got through it and tomorrow is another day! Great job. Luckily the pizza place was closed. Never is on my bad days. I do have to admit I did laugh a little at the picture of you in your underwear getting bucked off the elliptical.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Haha, I wasn't in my underwear yesterday, I only do that in the summer when it's really hot! I like the option though ;)

2 hours ago, Terah said:

He is a wise man.

I hope today will be better <4

Yes he is and thank you Terah <4

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Hang on, so you were booked to wrestle Eva Marie for Wrestlemania, but we won't be seeing that?

ron-simmons-damn-shirt-png_design.png

After watching Eva Marie make an appearance on Raw as a 'surprise guest' this Monday and get booed out of the place (when I think they were expecting her to get a face pop because.... well I have no idea why they think that would happen), I said to TH Eva Marie is probably going to get booed off my thread too on Sunday and only a handful of people here know who she is. Haha.

4 minutes ago, zenLara said:

I've seen this. They only turned it on right after they bought it to see it worked. Didn't even put one feet on it. Never turned it on again *shivers*

Oh no those poor ellipticals! This thought really makes me sad! 

• Like 3