Deftona and the Power of Positivity: Def and the WOMEN'S Title #4 (Def 19)

deftona

8 minutes ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

"Fitness Chest", ironically, is also one of your nicknames.

LOL I gotta say, I've been called worse. 

8 minutes ago, SomeGuyFromScotland said:

'Grats to TH and thee on your thingyversary!

Thank you!

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

14 hours ago, deftona said:

I always feel sort of sorry for her as she stands there almost in tears but then I think to myself that she should just own it. When you're a wrestler, you need people to either love you or hate you. It doesn't really matter which one, it's when people don't care about you either way you have to worry! 

It's called "heel heat" and she gets it without even any heel antics. Reigns gets it because of bad booking and WWE trying to shove him down people's throats *cough*Cena*cough*. I say make her a super confident character like oldschool Randy Orton and roll with the punches. After a few episodes, fans will be paying an arm and a leg to watch Asuka kick her back to France.

2 hours ago, deftona said:

Hi Rurik! I am a huge fan of Rollins too, his CrossFit prowess is definitely worthy of respect and also because I have eyes ;)

In a way, watching Rollins in Crossfit videos is what brought me back into the wrestling fold (I had dropped out about when CM Punk won his first major title). He's such a nice guy, works really hard and it shows in his in-ring work.

Also, @Rurik Harrgath this is for you in case you haven't seen it

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

It's called "heel heat" and she gets it without even any heel antics. 

Her heel heat is the same as Baron Corbin's. The smarks know she hasn't paid her dues and it pisses them off that these people get fast tracked above others that have worked longer and arguably harder for it. Which is another reason why it was insane to bump her down to NXT and expect her to be over as a face.

• Like 2

I'm with you on Eva Marie; we all know she can't wrestle and is only there for her looks. Which would work great on the main roster, where women unfortunately still haven't gotten rid of the eye candy stigma/booking just yet. I'll disagree on Baron Boring however. He's been on NXT for perhaps way too long and sure has paid his dues, it's just that he's so damn...well, boring. Terrible worker (Austin Aries carried him in that Takeover match) with a terrible backstage attitude. For a while his thing with Rhyno looked a little promising, but I'm not buying him as a monster.

• Like 1
Just now, DarK_RaideR said:

I'm with you on Eva Marie; we all know she can't wrestle and is only there for her looks. Which would work great on the main roster, where women unfortunately still haven't gotten rid of the eye candy stigma/booking just yet. I'll disagree on Baron Boring however. He's been on NXT for perhaps way too long and sure has paid his dues, it's just that he's so damn...well, boring. Terrible worker (Austin Aries carried him in that Takeover match) with a terrible backstage attitude. For a while his thing with Rhyno looked a little promising, but I'm not buying him as a monster.

I meant that he hasn't paid his dues in the independents. His background is in the NFL and he was given his contract because he looks imposing where there are hundreds of more skilled people currently grafting it out in the indies. 

As for Eva Marie, she is getting better. As much as it pains me to say this, her one on one tuition from The Brian Kendrick has done her the world of good :P

• Like 1

Hi Rurik! I am a huge fan of Rollins too, his CrossFit prowess is definitely worthy of respect and also because I have eyes [emoji6]

(This is for you too, Terah. I think you'll like this [emoji3])

tumblr_nudvahquVh1un3qtho1_400.gif

I don't know about Terah, but I certainly approve. Male or female, a body like that is worthy of admiration!

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Imposing? I feel bad for the man every time the camera catches a glimpse of bald under his long hair. Just kidding, I get the big and mean concept and it is a well known fact that Vince likes 'em Buff ;)

You need to watch Wrestlemania and Raw. 

Someone was seriously channelling Buff McSavoury on Raw ;) 

3 minutes ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

I don't know about Terah, but I certainly approve. Male or female, a body like that is worthy of admiration!

You're definitely right there. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarK_RaideR said:

SPOILER ALERT!

Haha, you'd literally NEVER guess from that clue D_R :P

Yay for the new elliptical!!

GIF-excited-Fangirl-Fangirling-yay-GIF.g

And, by the way, thanks for this:

tumblr_nudvahquVh1un3qtho1_400.gif

You don't have his number, do you?

• Like 7

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

I don't know what is going on in this wrestling conversation but I appreciate the eye candy. ;)

So are you going to celebrate your anniversary on that sexy elliptical?   

• Like 5

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

Ok, everytime I'm getting a "like" notification for that last message, it becomes an excuse to come and see the gif again. I might be having a problem here.

• Like 4

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

4 minutes ago, zenLara said:

Ok, everytime I'm getting a "like" notification for that last message, it becomes an excuse to come and see the gif again. I might be having a problem here.

Does it work if I unlike it and then like it again? ;)

• Like 1

Spoiler

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

30 minutes ago, zenLara said:

You don't have his number, do you?

Lara. I love ya and everything but even if I did I would not give it to you :P

He was involved in a scandal a year or so ago which meant his dick pics ended up on the WWE official website. There has to be few things more embarrassing that having your nudes appear on the website of the company you work for, right?

So yeah... those are out there ;) 

19 minutes ago, LadyShello said:

So are you going to celebrate your anniversary on that sexy elliptical?   

I did! While my boyfriend did the dishes. 

And they say romance is dead. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, deftona said:

Doesn't get any more perfect than that.  

• Like 1

Spoiler

6 hours ago, deftona said:

How did it go!?!??

I wonder whether the anniversary goal being listed under "crush" was intentional ;)

• Like 1

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

6 hours ago, LadyShello said:

Does it work if I unlike it and then like it again? ;)

Thanks for the offer, but I'm over it: now I just keep opening deftona's thread at page 7, I don't look for excuses anymore.

6 hours ago, deftona said:

Lara. I love ya and everything but even if I did I would not give it to you :P

He was involved in a scandal a year or so ago which meant his dick pics ended up on the WWE official website. There has to be few things more embarrassing that having your nudes appear on the website of the company you work for, right?

So yeah... those are out there ;) 

Holy crap! I am not sure I would be able to go to work after that o_O

You wouldn't give me his number? C'mon, def, we're friends, we could share... :concern:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Also, @Rurik Harrgath this is for you in case you haven't seen it

Oh, come on, D_R.  You've got to give me some credit...

There's an article about his foray into CrossFit somewhere.  It's damn near required reading for my weekly dose of external motivation.  ;)

SethFeat-800x400.jpg

#bodygoals

14 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Also, because this gif makes me laugh every single time:

Rollins-and-Reigns.gif

For just a moment there, I saw a lot of myself in that particular photobomb.  :P

• Like 4

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Wednesday (10) Night NXT Match Write Up

My new elliptical is so awesome. It is much easier on my knees too since it not only has variable resistance, but also incline too. When the incline is flat my knee twinges but when I move it up the the thigh targeting position it puts a lot less pressure on them. I did a 10K and decided to take on Dana Brooke and Emma in a triple threat match so I am only 20kms behind at this point. No booty workouts, I wanted to ease myself in since a 10k on my new machine takes less time than on my old one, but considerably more effort. 

Food wasn't fantastic because although I first decided I didn't want to go out for food we thought it was a shame to let our 12 year anniversary go by without marking it with something delicious so we got pizza. Until that point though, my food was on point and the freggies were plentiful. So a fail on the Rock goal (making all food I eat myself from scratch) but we did some work on our Life Quest too. 

Demolition

Ax - Clean out cat toys and donate the ones she doesn't play with any more 

I got rid of more than three quarters of her toys (those black things with eyes are my slippers, not toys) and moved them from a huge chest into a small box and gave her a lecture on why she shouldn't be such a rampant consumer. She didn't listen. She did help though and anything she didn't rub her head on I got rid of. I couldn't think of any other way to do it and it seemed to work. 

4ac9f709-7b71-4e2c-8ae4-012512ff917c_zps

Smash - Make the toy and crafting chest into a fitness chest 

Crush - Celebrate my anniversary with my boyfriend 

• Like 10

Thursday (11) Night NXT Match Set Up

wwe-smackdown-intro-2011-o.gif

The following contest is set for one-fall. 

Introducing first, from England, she is your Women's Champion....

DEFTONA!  

And her opponent, from Staten Island, New York... 

CARMELLA! 

Demolition

Ax - Catch up with everyone's threads

Smash - Put away all laundry

Crush - Plan food for next week and inventory freezer and cupboards.

• Like 2