VTSPE772 (aka "The Sheep") returns to the flock!

VTSPE772

Alright, missed posting about last Friday, but was able to get the weights in (no Cardio though)...that will be a fail, but not a big deal to me.  I didn't get to the gym on Saturday to make up any cardio, also not a big deal, because I got to spend some quality time with my 2.5 year old.  My wife took the 8 year old to the Washington D.C. Engineering and Science Expo while the young one and I got out his "Skuut" bike (the kind with no pedals...a balance bike) and he did awesome.  He will probably be riding a real bike by this summer without training wheels!  We had a great day, and while he was napping, I was able to get some homework and final exam prep done.

This a.m.'s gym session felt really good, I was well rested and was able to get in and out in short order.

Strong Lifts 5x5 Week 8:

Squat: 1x5x135/185/225, 5x5x240

OHP: 1x5x45/85, 5x5x100

DL: 1x5x185/225/255

Alright, back to work! Have a great day everyone!

• Like 4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Stats: (
About Me)
Start Weight: 279.6    Current Weight: 270.1    Goal Weight: 220.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge History: Lvl 1 Rebel, PvP, Lvl 2 Warrior, Lvl 3 Warrior

Hey all,  sorry for going ghost over the past week and a half.  I have still been maintaining 3 workouts per week and some cardio (although it is better now, since I am playing outside with my boys)!  Life is happening like crazy over here...Grad School Finals, Final Projects, Work has been bananas, and I still get to spend some quality time with the wife and kids!  The body weight isn't moving right now, but the workout weights are still improving!

I should be able to get a little more active about a week or so into the next challenge!  Still here, and following your stories when I can!

• Like 3

Personal Stats: (
About Me)
Start Weight: 279.6    Current Weight: 270.1    Goal Weight: 220.0

Challenge History: Lvl 1 Rebel, PvP, Lvl 2 Warrior, Lvl 3 Warrior

As long as you´re improving it doesn´t matter if we cheer at you sooner or later, right? ;)

• Like 2

I´m a bass player, what´s your superpower?

"Small you are? Lift you must!" Master Broda, at the Dagobrah warrior bootcamp to his apprentice Luke Skylifter

"Let not the gains of your heart diminish the gains from your mind for the path of iron is long and full of hardship"  Book of Liftviticus ch23, v13

Success starts where excuses end! 

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

\m/ Commitment on being awesome \m/

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!