Apparently we can't post using a PC because of new forum issues. Oh well. Cold shower it is.

Well that's going to be annoying....

Sent from my Nexus 6P

So glad I'm not the only one having issues. ^_^

And Ryan (wild wolf) totally stumbled across this thread and 25 pages is just too much for me to catch up on but I am digging the fact that you have a story going on. I skimmed through the last page or so. ^_^ will try and follow your next challenge. Keep up the excellent writing and progress!

Sent from Lullaby's dreamland

• Like 2

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

“Agent Viking Two-Zero, this is Agent Sylvaa. This is an energency, do you read me? Over.” Sylvaa, for the first time since being Wild Wolf’s single point of contact, sounded afraid. She had heard the comm that was linked to Foxtrot Eight-Niner and knew something bad had happened. Then she discovered the truth… Agent Wolf had been kidnapped by Dreadnought.

“Agent Sylvaa, this be Viking. What's the emergency??” Harrgath said somewhat nonchalance scratching underneath his chin.

“I'm assuming by your response that you don't know…”

“Know what, Sylvaa?” Harrgath’s tone quickly changed.

“Carnage Crew… It was overtaken by Dreadnought. Agent Wild Wolf was taken…”

There was a long pause. In the background Sylvaa could hear Agent Viking Two-Zero rummaging through gear and going in and out of his backpack.

“I'm packed and ready to go, Sylvaa. When do we go save Wolfie?”

“This must be why Wolf chose you.” Sylvaa said distractedly.

“Chose me? As in what?”

“.. To take over command, sir. He told me after the first mission that he wanted you in charge if anything happened to him.”

Harrgath toiled with Sylvaa’s comment for a second before responding. He and Agent Wolf had grown close since taking on Man Hunter. The two had formed an unlikely bond.

“I see. Fucker is always getting himself in trouble. Well, looks like I'll have to thank him when I rescue his skinny arse from the jaws of Dreadnought.”

“Not just Dreadnought, sir. Calypso as well. We received some recent Intel that Agent Wolf is being taken to the heart of the Dark Zone but that's all we know at the moment.”

“What about the rest of Carnage Crew?”

“They’re all banged up but for the most part everyone is ok..”

“I see… Shit on a stick. This isn’t how I wanted to wake up from my nap, Sylvaa. What's the plan?” Harrgath asked sternly.

“Sir, I was hoping you would have that answer.” Sylvaa replied with her signature bubble gum bubble pop.

“Right. Commander and chief...the top dog… Ok ok.. I got this. Right? Yes, of course I do. Don't I?” Agent Viking fumbled over his words.

“I don't think Agent Wolf would have selected you if he didn't believe you could do it.”

“‘Preciate the vote of confidence there, Sylvaa. So… Hmmm..” Viking Two-Zero contemplated a game plan while stroking the length of his wild and unruly heft of beard. “I think I have an idea, Sylvaa. But first, I'm gonna need to know who the team was this week.”

“That sounds like a good start, sir. We don't have much time so whatever your plan is, we need to get the ball rolling quickly.”

“Aye, Sylvaa. My plan is to gather all the teams that have teamed up with Wolfie and bring the fight to these rogue shitheads.”

“I think that's a wise choice, Viking. Should I rendezvous the other teams?”

“Yes. Get the word out. We’re gonna need everyone for this battle!” Viking cracked his neck and then proceeded. “I know Wolfie liked his team names, so who's the badass mofo’s joining us for this epic rescue?”

“Already on it, Viking. Wolf was referring to this group as Delta Unit of Destruction.”

“I like the name, Sylvaa, now tell me the crazy bastards I'm leading into battle.”

“Yessir. I like to start with the tank then work my way through the roster. I’m sending all the profiles over now. Deltas tank is named Tanktimus.”

“I sure hope he’s built like one.” An image displayed in a holographic projector showing Viking Two-Zero a man around six feet tall and was built like a rock. He sported a nice, thick beard and modern rimmed glasses.

Sylvaa laughed. “That’s something Agent Wolf would have said.”

daniel-garcia-thedivision-thuga.jpg?1411518025

Callsign: Tanktimus

Favored Weapons: Belgian FN 2000 (bullpup AR) and S&W M&P .40 (handgun) and Super 90 shotgun

Background and Personality: A former Texas Ranger, the lawman turned to God and became a chaplain until he was contacted by the Division. Tanktimus may be a Man of God, but he tends to lose it a little during combat, often using his enemies as weapons against other enemies. He basically defined the term “meat shield”. Though completely harmless to his friends and neutrals, Tanktimus becomes slightly imbalanced when fighting. I’ve personally seen footage of him taking down enemies with his bare hands and doing un-Godly things to them and any surrounding enemies.

“Sounds like we found our white knight to take on Dreadnought, then. I can handle unstable as long as the rage is directed in the right direction. I think I have some alchemical magic for this guy.”

“Alchemical magic?”

“Sure, alchemy, Sylvaa. I like to create and craft audacious concoctions on my spare time.”

“Oh yeah. Mach 7. Wolf told me about that.” Sylvaa said and on the other end of the comm, Harrgath smiled.

“Who’s next on the roster of destruction?”

“Next we have Delta’s medic, Raider.”

“Ahh, Delta’s medic. I hope he’s as fun-loving as I am.” Another image of a man popped up. Average height with thick, dark facial hair and mirrored, non-reflective shades. His stance was serious and his expression even more so.

0x600.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

Callsign: Raider

Favored Weapons: G3A4 Assault Rifle with attached night vision scope and under barel grenade launcher, plus a bunch of utility grenades (smoke, flashbang etc), Desert Eagle 5.0 handgun, Tactical AUG A3 (SMG) Serrated Combat Knife, First Aid (he calls it "Survival") kit, Roll of Duct Tape

Background and Personality: Not much is known about Raider. We tried to get as much info as we could but all we know is that he use to be a combat medic like yourself and was born in Greece. Raider also tends to have a more serious nature about him. He’s really not one for humor.

“No sense of humor? Well he sounds like a real charmer.” Harrgath spoke using his dry tone.

“Yeah, most of the group can take a joke here and there, but Raider seems to be all business. He actually picked up the distress call from Agent Foxtrot so he’s already prepping Delta Unit…”

“...For destruction. Just say it, Sylvaa. I know you were thinking it.”

Sylvaa laughed, surprising herself. “I suppose you’re right Viking Two-Zero...for destruction.”

“Thata girl! Round out the roster and let’s get this show on the road. We have ourselves a Wild Wolf to liberate!”

“Absolutely. Last but certainly not least is Volki. And that’s Russian for ‘wolves’ sir, in case you didn’t know. He happens to be one of Wild Wolf’s best friends as well. They’ve known each other since high school.”

“Well, then he can take this capture personally and help me and the rest of the teams get our team leader back. Is he deadly?”

“Very..”

An image popped up of a well built man just a hair taller than Harrgath himself. He had slicked back dark hair with a prominent beard. He looked young, but looks had fooled Harrgath before.

e31da0229ec069a3ba5bf6bd4ef17e9b.jpg

Callsign: Volki

Favored Weapons: POF P416 (AR-he calls it “The Goblin”), Vector .45 (SMG), sawed off shotgun as his sidearm

Background and Personality: Like I said, a long time friend to Wolf, Volki is as deadly as his name implies. He is ex-military but more importantly, he’s a world champion action-shooter. Actually, he held the title for three years straight. Unlike Raider, Volki does have a sense of humor is kind of like a quieter version of Wild Wolf.

“That guy is pretty loud..and I kinda miss him now.” Harrgath grunted. “Well, I’ll be damned… He sounds like my kind of damage dealer. I’ve always thought practical or action shooting sounded like a blast. When this is all over with I’ll have to have him teach me a thing or two.”

“Me as well, Viking.” Sylvaa agreed thinking back to her days playing paintball. “And that finishes off Delta Unit for you, sir. Now stop dillydallying and gather up the remaining agents!”

“Aye, Agent Sylvaa. Will you be joining us for the rescue?”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world, Agent Viking Two-Zero….”

Wolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

@WorldSparrow

I'm happy to have ya aboard, WS!! It's gonna be fun to have someone as knowledgable as you amongst the ranks :)

@Dark_Raider and@RuthixCube

What the hell... More forum issues. This sucks balls. Tapatalk isn't the greatest anymore since the other update... Ugh! Hopefully this gets fixed REAL quick!

@Lullaby88

Hi Lullaby88! Yeah.. I wouldn't expect anyone to catch up on 25 pages.. That's way to much, but thank you so much for hopping in now :)

I'll have the whole story posted so anyone that is behind can at least read the write ups.. Since those have become a favorite of mine. Knock on wood, but I haven't even remotely dealt with writers block or waning motivation for this challenge, which is great! It fires me up for another co-op/PvP next challenge :)

Wolf

• Like 4

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Also, here is the link for the signup. I'll try and keep this posted regularly for anyone wanting to join in on the fun :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OpKS-9JYksntYfgLJICJz8IG7wIv0-wJ93mib0xI_Zs

Wolf

• Like 1

Spoiler

Double post. This is gonna be a long day if the forums keep effing up like this...

Wolf

• Like 3

Spoiler

I almost like this forum mess-up. Since I went looking for anyone who had the same issue and stumbled across new people. ^_^

Though figuring out all the URL linking and formatting issues will get annoying sooner or later...

@Wild Wolf

I look forward to reading the whole write up.

• Like 4

Current

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

Loving the latest institutions of the story! And props to you for writing it out on tapatalk, I only downloaded it to sea with this latest forum bug and it is driving me crazy already...

Sent from cursed technology

• Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

...that would be *installations of the story and to *deal with this latest bug. This is why no one texts me, I can't type on a phone! And if anyone could tell me how to edit posts on tapatalk you'd have my undying gratitude.

• Like 2

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

I tripped over my crutches today and managed a one legged dance of jumps to avoid crashing on my face. I'm saying that counts as at least 5 jumping jacks for Team Fury!!! [emoji12]

I'm really loving this story Wolf. The ride has been awesome!! Wishing luck the Viking and Delta Unit!

• Like 9

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Winter is Coming

...that would be *installations of the story and to *deal with this latest bug. This is why no one texts me, I can't type on a phone! And if anyone could tell me how to edit posts on tapatalk you'd have my undying gratitude.

If you select your post, a little pencil shows up in the top right corner. If you click on that guy, you should be able to edit your posts.

78313b8cf898da40459e20a60c68c130.jpg

Just be careful with all the formatting stuff that gets added. I always have issues. ^_^ but that could just be me.

• Like 3

Current

If you select your post, a little pencil shows up in the top right corner. If you click on that guy, you should be able to edit your posts.

78313b8cf898da40459e20a60c68c130.jpg

Just be careful with all the formatting stuff that gets added. I always have issues. [emoji5] but that could just be me.

Cheers for that! I've got a little screwdriver instead of a pencil for some reason, but it does the same job. Going to be relying on it pretty heavily until this bug is fixed, I think.

• Like 3

Cheers for that! I've got a little screwdriver instead of a pencil for some reason, but it does the same job. Going to be relying on it pretty heavily until this bug is fixed, I think.

I kind of like the typos....reminds me of the website 'Damn you autocorrect'. I have spent quite a few hours (maybe even days) browsing that site....

• Like 3

Current

I kind of like the typos....reminds me of the website 'Damn you autocorrect'. I have spent quite a few hours (maybe even days) browsing that site....

Heh, Damn You Autocorrect is so much fun.

A typo or two I don't mind (I just caught the post over on the mini challenge where my first attempt was along the lines of 'i planted some correspondence for house trellis'!), but I would like my posts to be at least semi-coherent!

• Like 4

Editing Test....

WOOT WOOT! It works! It may take a minute to actually pull up the edit window but it works! Thank goodness. 

Wolf

• Like 4

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

“Aye, Agent Sylvaa. Will you be joining us for the rescue?”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world, Agent Viking Two-Zero….”

57563530.jpg

Pardon the language, ya'll.  Needed to drop my favorite catchphrase.  ;)

• Like 11

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

...did someone say cold showers? *sets cheering to Auto and sashays to a frigid indoor rainstorm as Voluntary Morale Fairy again* *also needs must catch up on thread because apparently Stuff's Been Going Down in this most awesome of challenges*

*WAVES POM POMS* Looking forward to seeing you slay these last few Challenge Days, Wild Wolf!

• Like 3

Matthew 25:34-40

Tanktimus emerged from his cold shower to hear beeping on his comms. "Tanktimus, it's Raider, we've been activated early. Apparently Wolf has been captured and we're being spun up to go get him with Alpha."

"Understood. En Route." Knowing his medic, Tanktimus, a normally jovial warrior, was matter of fact as a sign of respect. 

"Don't know what all the fuss about cold showers is about," Tank muttered to himself as he dried off, jumped into his clothes, grabbed his gear and was out the door.

Cold shower done!

• Like 6

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On April 25, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Wild Wolf said:

. 5 min cold showers guys! I never thought I could get anyone to do that besides me, and then it became a team thing. I know most of you hated me a little during (Marauder, Ruthie, Nymeria, Mr. Willes...Everyone, lol...except maybe Rurik) but I appreciate you all being team players and taking what will be known as "the frosty dip".

To be perfectly honest, I think the enjoyment I got out of watching everyone else suffer more than compensated for any discomfort from the cold showers on my part. ;) 

9 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

“I think that's a wise choice, Viking. Should I rendezvous the other teams?”

“Yes. Get the word out. We’re gonna need everyone for this battle!”

"Nightshade checking in.  Sorry for the late response, Viking.  I heard your call earlier, but my radio was on the fritz and refused to transmit.  I'm ready for orders and standing by now.  Let's go nail these bastards and rescue Wolf!  Over and out."

Burpees done!  It's nice watching the cold showers from the sidelines for once.  :D

• Like 7

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

POP..ting...POP POP POP......ting ting ting

Each shot sent an echo off into the sand dunes. The sage green and black POF P416 danced

and flowed as if it was an extension of agent Volki's body. Each shot rang home as brand new bullseyes formed on

every target of the desert compound. "Damn Goblin you are on fire today! I think you earned a little extra oil bath and scrub down for that fine display!"

Smirking at his rifle he walked toward the workbench. His hands moved fast but sure as every piece was meticulously taken part and put in its place to await cleaning and oiling.

As he grabbed the barrel he heard his a voice crackle in his backpack. Rummaging through his pack he finds ear piece and places it back in his ear.

"Say again, this is Agent Volki"

A woman's voice waivers at first but the signal quickly strengthens.

"skrshhh...olki, this is Agent  Sylvaa do you read?"

"Yes ma'am loud and clear"

"I'm afraid there is squadron all hands call, we need you to link up with the other fire teams at base camp

Report to Rurik, he is the interim squad leader."

"Damn, something must have gone sour real quick. How is Wolf doing?"

"That's just it, the last mission ended with Dreadnought taken him captive. We have word that he is on his way to link up with Calypso in the dark zone as well."

"Shit! Well, I know Wolf and he is definitely a resilient one. Did he ever tell you the time we had to infiltrate one of the sects of "cleaners?""

"I don't believe he has."

"Long story short we were in their compound dressed up to the nines in hazmat gear and a flame thrower.

Things got a little hairy and both of our tanks got shot. Our suits burst into flame and we were forced to strip right then and there.

You don't know adrenalin until you are running through the city butt naked mowing down enemies with flames nicking at your ass!!"

"I can see why he wouldn't have mentioned that one"

He could hear a small smile through her voice

"Wolf has a knack for getting into trouble, but he also always finds his way out no matter what. I am on my way Sylvaa. I look forward to meeting the rest of the team and kicking some ass. Volki, out"

"Good luck"

Volki grabbed the riffle pieces and in no time the Goblin was back together and in the backpack next to the Vector with its retractable stock and his sawed off shotgun.

Once the supplies were ready he hopped in the shower. "Hang in there wolf" he muttered to himself as he dried off.

The tires of the jeep flung sand in the air as it made its way through the dunes toward the action.

wranglers.jpg

Cold shower complete :D glad to be in the mix

• Like 7
On April 27, 2016 at 10:34 PM, RuthixCube said:

Hey, off topic, but did you ever go for the Rush24? I'm in the middle of trying to decide between the 12 and 24 and wanted to see what you thought if you had it.

511-rush24-001.jpg

Rush 24 :) Hopefully I get one for my 6yr anniversary coming up *fingers crossed*

18 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Apparently we can't post using a PC because of new forum issues. Oh well. Cold shower it is.

The response window not working sucked. I'm happy to here you took the dip. How'd it go my friend?

13 hours ago, RuthixCube said:

Nice update, Wolfie! Can't wait for the big battle 

Yeah, posting only from Tapatalk is going to get old pretty quick, but at least it gives us the means to post.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Thank ya :) I'm hoping I can deliver on such a grand scale but I do love a challenge!

Thank goodness the boards are back to normal!

12 hours ago, lullaby88 said:

I almost like this forum mess-up. Since I went looking for anyone who had the same issue and stumbled across new people. 

Though figuring out all the URL linking and formatting issues will get annoying sooner or later...

@Wild Wolf

I look forward to reading the whole write up.

I'm glad you found me! I'm gonna get the whole progression of write ups for you soon. Now that things are fixed on the boards it'll be easier to do that :) 

12 hours ago, iatetheyeti said:

Loving the latest institutions of the story! And props to you for writing it out on tapatalk, I only downloaded it to sea with this latest forum bug and it is driving me crazy already...

Thanks Yeti! Yeah, that was annoying to type it out on tapatalk, but I'm glad I got it out. That picture of Tanks character cracks me up cuz it kinda looks like him! Though, Tank is better looking.

11 hours ago, Terra said:

I tripped over my crutches today and managed a one legged dance of jumps to avoid crashing on my face. I'm saying that counts as at least 5 jumping jacks for Team Fury!!! 

I'm really loving this story Wolf. The ride has been awesome!! Wishing luck the Viking and Delta Unit!

Oh no!! I'm so glad you used your awesome balance to recover! I will totally count that!

It's been a true pleasure to write you into the story, Terra aka MotherEarth ;) and I'm glad you're loving where things are going. I've had so much fun with you and everyone else this challenge that I'm not sure I can top this haha. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you in the next challenge!

Wolf

• Like 4

Spoiler

7 hours ago, VolkiSevro said:

Sweeeetttt :)

The Goblin and I have some work to do!

gremlins.jpg

So good to be able to post again. I wasn't able to post with phone or comp ;(

Haha! Yessir! A shout out to Sevro and our love for "the little goblin" lol.

Man I was so excited when we could post AND edit again :)

7 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

57563530.jpg

Pardon the language, ya'll.  Needed to drop my favorite catchphrase.  ;)

Launguage? Sir, you know who's thread your in and a potty mouth is always welcome :P

cbe1f8a82f64d3713c3d85bd3427b62ba6f47721

7 hours ago, VolkiSevro said:

Lol no worries

TLnBg80.gif

5 hours ago, MiaulinTheCat said:

...did someone say cold showers? *sets cheering to Auto and sashays to a frigid indoor rainstorm as Voluntary Morale Fairy again* *also needs must catch up on thread because apparently Stuff's Been Going Down in this most awesome of challenges*

*WAVES POM POMS* Looking forward to seeing you slay these last few Challenge Days, Wild Wolf!

You always do a damn good job at flattering me, just so ya know lol. You're taking another cold shower? You're da bomb.com Miaulin! 

I'll have the continuation of the story up soon so everyone that wants to catch up, can do that :) ... But yeah, lol, " Stuffs been going down". Hopefully Agent Wolf makes it out alive?! 

5 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Tanktimus emerged from his cold shower to hear beeping on his comms. "Tanktimus, it's Raider, we've been activated early. Apparently Wolf has been captured and we're being spun up to go get him with Alpha."

"Understood. En Route." Knowing his medic, Tanktimus, a normally jovial warrior, was matter of fact as a sign of respect. 

"Don't know what all the fuss about cold showers is about," Tank muttered to himself as he dried off, jumped into his clothes, grabbed his gear and was out the door.

Cold shower done!

I knew you wouldn't mind the cold shower! I am absolutely stoked to write in your character btw.. and Tanktimus and Dreadnought may or maynot have an epic fight scene..

4 hours ago, Nymeria said:

To be perfectly honest, I think the enjoyment I got out of watching everyone else suffer more than compensated for any discomfort from the cold showers on my part. ;) 

Hahaha! I hear ya there :) I do it daily so I guess it was fun to bring others in on the fun! You got lucky week 1 and then got to sit back and watch everyone else haha.

"Nightshade checking in.  Sorry for the late response, Viking.  I heard your call earlier, but my radio was on the fritz and refused to transmit.  I'm ready for orders and standing by now.  Let's go nail these bastards and rescue Wolf!  Over and out."

Burpees done!  It's nice watching the cold showers from the sidelines for once.  :D

I have goosebumps thinking about how I want to write up the final battle.. It might be like 10 pages long lol. I've never had this much fun with writing and it's all thanks to you guys and the awesome participation I've recieved- thank you.

I think I'll give everyone a break next challenge with "the frosty dip" but who knows... We'll be in Bolivia after all ;)

1 hour ago, VolkiSevro said:

POP..ting...POP POP POP......ting ting ting

Each shot sent an echo off into the sand dunes. The sage green and black POF P416 danced

and flowed as if it was an extension of agent Volki's body. Each shot rang home as brand new bullseyes formed on

every target of the desert compound. "Damn Goblin you are on fire today! I think you earned a little extra oil bath and scrub down for that fine display!"

Smirking at his rifle he walked toward the workbench. His hands moved fast but sure as every piece was meticulously taken part and put in its place to await cleaning and oiling.

As he grabbed the barrel he heard his a voice crackle in his backpack. Rummaging through his pack he finds ear piece and places it back in his ear.

"Say again, this is Agent Volki"

A woman's voice waivers at first but the signal quickly strengthens.

"skrshhh...olki, this is Agent  Sylvaa do you read?"

"Yes ma'am loud and clear"

"I'm afraid there is squadron all hands call, we need you to link up with the other fire teams at base camp

Report to Rurik, he is the interim squad leader."

"Damn, something must have gone sour real quick. How is Wolf doing?"

"That's just it, the last mission ended with Dreadnought taken him captive. We have word that he is on his way to link up with Calypso in the dark zone as well."

"Shit! Well, I know Wolf and he is definitely a resilient one. Did he ever tell you the time we had to infiltrate one of the sects of "cleaners?""

"I don't believe he has."

"Long story short we were in their compound dressed up to the nines in hazmat gear and a flame thrower.

Things got a little hairy and both of our tanks got shot. Our suits burst into flame and we were forced to strip right then and there.

You don't know adrenalin until you are running through the city butt naked mowing down enemies with flames nicking at your ass!!"

"I can see why he wouldn't have mentioned that one"

He could hear a small smile through her voice

"Wolf has a knack for getting into trouble, but he also always finds his way out no matter what. I am on my way Sylvaa. I look forward to meeting the rest of the team and kicking some ass. Volki, out"

"Good luck"

Volki grabbed the riffle pieces and in no time the Goblin was back together and in the backpack next to the Vector with its retractable stock and his sawed off shotgun.

Once the supplies were ready he hopped in the shower. "Hang in there wolf" he muttered to himself as he dried off.

The tires of the jeep flung sand in the air as it made its way through the dunes toward the action.

wranglers.jpg

Cold shower complete :D glad to be in the mix

Glad to have you in the mix, brother! How was the shower?

Flashback- 2010, Austin, TX

Ryan looked at his newborn son with more pride than anything he had seen before. There was a genuine smile on his face, something that he didn't mind being stuck permanent. His wife, Heather, held their son, nursing him in her hospital bed. It was a glorious sight to see and Ryan couldn't look away. 

The room door opened with a light knock and a tall man walked in, his face baby smooth with dark hair and blue eyes. Wes, one of Ryan's best friends gave a warm smile to the happy couple and walked in, holding a present that said "Welcome Baby Boy". 

"Wes! Hey buddy." Ryan's smile continued.

Wes nodded with a return smile and then went to set the present down. Before speaking, he went over to Heather and leaned in for a quick hug then whispered "congrats" with a thumbs up, then worked his way over to Ryan.

"What's up man! He's beautiful, dude." Wes said, nodding towards Ryan's newborn boy.

"I know man.. I'm.. I'm just besides myself right now. I'm a freakin dad!"

"Who woulda thunk? Especially since not 3 years ago we were out prowling the town looking for snatch."

"Language, buddy. There are ladies and a baby present." Ryan looked over at Wes and have him a playful nudge.

"He'll hear these things eventually... His daddy has a potty mouth."

The two friends chuckled. "Thanks for coming brother, I really appreciate it." Ryan said, slapping Wes on the shoulder.

"Of course man, that's what brothers are for. I've always got your back..."

Wolf

• Like 7

Spoiler