• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

23 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Wolf has something to say to El Maderero and he's not gonna like it! 

Not sure El Maderero could take seriously a guy who's wingman is named Earl Grey. Or something like that

• Like 1

On 5/4/2016 at 10:18 AM, Sylvaa said:

He's totally fine, it was only with a Nerf dart. To be fair, I was aiming for his chest - he bent down as I shot and boom, eye! Not my fault he ducked... right?

LOL, I figured it was something like a nerf dart :)

Yeah, that's not your fault he ducked his way into a kill shot like that! HAHA! It reminds me of what happened last night when we played dodge ball at Jumpstreet (the indoor tampoline park). I accidentally nailed Heather in the back of the head when I was aiming at her butt...the ball totally slipped. The funny part was getting it caught on camera...my brother was filming and caught it! I did feel bad, to be fair. But it was funny too.

21 hours ago, mr_willes said:

I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole....

PWO - check

story finished - check

fired up beyond recognition - check

result: Poor, poor weights, HERE I COME!

Wolfie get your next challenge started! I need my next fix to be ready shortly! ;) 

HAHA! I love the response I get from you guys! The compliments make me want to write an even more epic challenge with Wildlands. If it can help you destroy a WOD or tear into some iron with reckless abandon, then I have done my job :)

12 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Story of my life.  Loved the wrap-up, Wolfie.  Sat down with some homemade Harrgath iced tea and my 'old friend' and enjoyed myself immensely.  ;)

Hell yeah, glad you liked it brother! What was in your homemade tea, my goodman? I'm always wanting to know what your up to these days with your worldly concoctions ;)

8 hours ago, Red1263 said:

Your write up gave me a huge smile on my face. It was just too awesome for words. I loved every action-packed minute of it, Wolf-Brother!

WOOT WOOT!! So long as you're entertained, Red-Brother, I'll keep up the action packed writing! Just think of all the groovy things I'll get to do with Mr. Rojo? He's gonna be one devious SOB!

22 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Not sure El Maderero could take seriously a guy who's wingman is named Earl Grey. Or something like that

LMAO! Oh man...the trash talk here is just beautiful!

And that's El-Jay to you, El Mad Arrow!

124891_v2.jpg

Wolf

• Like 6

16 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Still 74,2% more badass than Earl Grey B)

I got nothing... I was gonna say, "Yeah, well Earl Grey is delicious!" but then that didn't really sound like trash talk. LOL!

250x179px-LL-fcb0db42_Mh1gupV.gif

Wolf

• Like 4