Schaengel: How I met my better self

Schaengel

Okay final result:

Quest 1: “And I will walk 500miles Part 1”

That one is definitely an A I managed to do a lot of running and increased on how often I run in a week, how long my runs are, and how fast I am so awesome. Also I did so much research on running and everything around it, even more than I planned to. So on a good way to my marathon :)

Also fun fact...somehow my brain now connects "I'm pissed (at myself)" with I need to do some running...I can live with that :)

183.gif

Quest 2: “Eating a Sandwich Part

Did Yoga with Adriene 26 out of 30 days.

That's an B.

I learned that I like yoga but will finish the 30 days vids and than will try to do some catching up on basic techniques of yoga.

677.gif

Quest 3: “Eating a Sandwich Part 2”

Meditated 24 out of 30 days. Meaning C. It's doing me good but it often loses the fight against my "I need to do shit"-Attitude...Still needs some work

141.gif

Quest 4: “Suit up”

I'll give myself a C here. Got some things done but there's still a lot to do till I regularly dress like an adult. Especially the last days was a lot of I just put on my Boston Bruins/Steelers Jersey...

Looked good and groomed nearly every day.

Need to do some more work on the clothing part though!

1134.gif

Bonus Quests: Eat better Bonus Quest Active - Ups and Downs in this one.

Do Stuff For the mini (Planks and or situps) Big No :(

Overall:    A+B+C+C gives a B- so that's okay

Take aways:

- I need to work on my food again, also I need comfort food that isn't asshole-food

- I need to work with a spreadsheet next time, better control with that I hope

- Thanks to the awesome support :D

I think I will need 1-2 more days to relax and then I will start my next Quest...

Also...there is my PVP...so..uhm...maybe you would like to play with me?! :D

• Like 4

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)

I echo the sentiments before me. I think you managed well considering your struggle with allergies.  We're all a work in progress so perfection isn't as important as learning. 

By the way, plain tomato sauce on cauliflower would be gross. Homemade spaghetti sauce has basil, garlic, fennel, and ground meat and is pretty good on cauliflower. I can't eat pasta so it's my substitute. 

• Like 1

Druid - Assassin - Adventurer Level 18

Challenges: [Current
[18} [17] [16] [15] [14] [13] [12] [11] [10] [9] [8] [7] [6] [5] [4] [3] [ 2 ] [ 1 ]

8 hours ago, Jayniana Jones said:

I echo the sentiments before me. I think you managed well considering your struggle with allergies.  We're all a work in progress so perfection isn't as important as learning. 

By the way, plain tomato sauce on cauliflower would be gross. Homemade spaghetti sauce has basil, garlic, fennel, and ground meat and is pretty good on cauliflower. I can't eat pasta so it's my substitute. 

19 hours ago, AthenaMM said:

You do really well with your challenges! You might not complete them perfectly, but you've always learned what you need to change or tweak by the end. That definitely means you're doing it right!

On 1.5.2016 at 1:49 AM, SnowOwl said:

Awesome challenge! I think if you get too many As you probably weren't challenging yourself enough, right? ;)

Thank you girls for cheering on and more important helping me put my challenges back into perspective quite regular.

I tend to get frustrated because I'm kind of a perfectionist...so that is really helping me keeping my head in the game ;)

• Like 4

My NF-Character: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58102

Introduction Or How I started, Challenges: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4 ; 5 ; 6 ; 7 ; RESPAWN  ; 8 ;

Member of the League of Epicness, Hellfire Club!

...would like to be a Nac Mac Feggle ;)