\m/ Being more awesome and rock the §$! out of it \m/

Handkäse and Harzer Roller should be about the same. I don´t really like it raw, but give it a try.

• Like 1

I´m a bass player, what´s your superpower?

"Small you are? Lift you must!" Master Broda, at the Dagobrah warrior bootcamp to his apprentice Luke Skylifter

"Let not the gains of your heart diminish the gains from your mind for the path of iron is long and full of hardship"  Book of Liftviticus ch23, v13

Success starts where excuses end! 

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

\m/ Commitment on being awesome \m/

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!

That´s good. many people hate the taste of it :) 

"Small you are? Lift you must!" Master Broda, at the Dagobrah warrior bootcamp to his apprentice Luke Skylifter

"Let not the gains of your heart diminish the gains from your mind for the path of iron is long and full of hardship"  Book of Liftviticus ch23, v13

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!

Wow, I´ve been really lazy updating my stuff...

Took 2 days off from tracking and protein goals. Had some reallife-stuff happening, constant back and leg pain though I´m on drugs, no lifting or any greater movement possible. Well, life happens.

At least I got several dates regarding my back issues, hurray and boo same time: It may be blocked nerves, maybe something rheumatic...May will be a great month in terms of important stuff (band audition, dates at several docs).

To finish with something positive (though I don´t consider that doc´s-stuff negative, it´s "getting unknown stuff clear" ):

I played a ton of bass this week, learned 4 songs, practiced a lot of plektrum-technique.

• Like 2

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!

sorry to hear about the back issues but you're definitely dealing with it in the right way! immediate consultation with a professional. well done. focus on what you can do and nailing that audition!

• Like 1

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

2 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

sorry to hear about the back issues but you're definitely dealing with it in the right way! immediate consultation with a professional. well done. focus on what you can do and nailing that audition!

Well, it´s not that immediately, but it´s a point where it has to be done. Sometimes you can´t handle stuff on your own with already known skills. Then you need professionals and/or new techniques to deal with your problems.

I hope I´ll nail it, I want that band so much! I´m quite good friends with one of their guitar players and I freaking love the band outfits! Aaaand it´s music that´s trapped in your brain once it enters your ears :) 

• Like 1

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!

Hope the life-stuff clears up so you can get back to kickin ass.

On the bright side, more bass playing :)

• Like 2

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

10 hours ago, miss_marissa said:

Hope the life-stuff clears up so you can get back to kickin ass.

On the bright side, more bass playing :)

That sums up stuff pretty good :)

• Like 1

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!

Weeeell, it´s been some days again. Have been offline some days, what´s funny because I´ve been busy getting money online and learn new stuff about online business :D

Had been at a real exciting workshop about affiliate- and online-marketing (my new job I´m planning to build up now instead of shift duty; playing bass in a famous band and get money online instead of getting up early sounds great to me :) ) and much stuff was about psychological things, mindset and such. Pretty interesting stuff about business that can be related to personal life too!

I´ll add some of this to my upcoming challenge goals and make them a habit. Ah, and I´ll relate it to roleplaygaming and game of thrones. THIS will be f$%§&/ing awesome!!! :)

Short recap of the challenge: Most stuff went pretty good, much reallife happening like back and knee issues, some ups and downs. I just don´t want to evaluate this with numbers and one reason is I can´t. I´ve been at some point pretty lazy taking a look at numbers and keep on track. Definitely a point to improve.

My upcoming challenge goals and "to become a habit"-stuff will look like this:

Focus on being  more awesome! (Success in every part of your life that´s important for you and your development, just freakin´ improve everywhere you can)

Focus on being more healthy! (Lifting shit, move your candy-ass, take care of your body, mind and soul, eat goalrelated and be consistent at it)

Of course it will be a little bit more detailed, but that´s it for now.

• Like 3

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!

You did awesome! That workshop sounds pretty cool! My next challenge will also be GoT themed :)

• Like 2

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads

58 minutes ago, miss_marissa said:

You did awesome! That workshop sounds pretty cool! My next challenge will also be GoT themed :)

Thx :) 

It was for sure! 8-9hours about how to use your social skills to talk about your business, preparing your mindset for succes in business and life overall, improve your technical and software setup and and and.

Well, you got a crush on thor and season 6 is coming. Obvious choice then ;) 

\m/ Be awesome!!! \m/

My DailyBattleLog:

My Current Challenge:

Click me!!!