14 hours ago, Heidi said:

Get moving, girlfriend. 11k and counting today.

You kicked my butt.  I am going to have an epic comeback today.

36 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

I thought I had already responded. Huh. I thought it was so nice the way it went down. It would have been pretty easy for gray to be eliminated if purple hadn't done what they did (then again, I'm rooting for gray and purple - they are my favs). The way I took it is that every team was going to have a chance to come back. I'm a fan of Leyon (he's from my neck of the woods), so he and Victoria coming back would be nice, but if it is only one team, then I'm pretty sure it's going to be white. I think out of the eliminated teams, they are the strongest.

Can't remember who Leyon is....the boxer?  I liked them.  I hope it is not white team.  

29 minutes ago, Heidi said:

:nod:

{i have absolutely no idea what you folks are talking about.}

:)

We are talking about the show "strong" on NBC on Thursdays.  It is also on Hulu.  Pretty cool show.  

• Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

O my god, I had never heard of that show, but now i really have to make certain I never watch it -- I already feel like the World's Biggest Weakling when I go to the gym!!

Looking forward to that comeback! It's rainy and grey and we have a fire going, so it's a good day to catch up. I'm seeing a movie in everyone's future.

• Like 1

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

7 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Can't remember who Leyon is....the boxer?  I liked them.  I hope it is not white team.  

The aqua team, but he probably is the one you are thinking about because he incorporates a lot of boxing into his training. I've really enjoyed seeing the relationships between trainer and trainee. Hearing them say, "just finish this part" has been so fantastic. 

7 hours ago, Heidi said:

O my god, I had never heard of that show, but now i really have to make certain I never watch it -- I already feel like the World's Biggest Weakling when I go to the gym!!

Looking forward to that comeback! It's rainy and grey and we have a fire going, so it's a good day to catch up. I'm seeing a movie in everyone's future.

I think the show is pretty empowering. The women are normal. They struggle a lot, not only with what is expected of them, but even with their own abilities. Each of the trainers also has a certain style, and they train the women in the style they would train any client. It's not about being able to lift the most or run the fastest or anything like that. 

• Like 1

Not a bad 4 weeks.  Got my exercise kickstarted.  Week 4 with the crappy weather and what ever flu/cold bug I had was the only week I didn't get all 6 exercise sessions done.  Win, win, win.  That is a big accomplishment for me.

logged food in MFP all but three days.  Calories were up and down and so were carbs but my primary focus was to start logging again which I did.  Win, win, win.

didnt hit 9,000 each day with Fitbit but got a good sense of what I need to do in the future and pretty much wore every day.  I learned I do not walk as much in the house as I thought I did so when the weather is crappy I really have to work at keeping moving.  Heidi kicked my ass on a weekend challenge but with out that challenge I would have not moved as much so big,thanks to Heidi.  3/4 weeks done with 300 squats and push ups.  I like this goal as just a little extra body weight exercises that I can spread out throughout the day.

i am proud of this challenge and ready to level up and move on.

• Like 6

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Great work! You had an excellent challenge and the only time you didn't hit your goals was when you were sick which is definitely understandable. Looking forward to seeing you in the next one!

• Like 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Walk tall; you made the Rebellion proud this round indeed.

Looking forward to the next week with you and walking. I'm up for taking on a daily Plank challenge to your daily body weight workout if you're game for week 0.

• Like 1

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

4 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Walk tall; you made the Rebellion proud this round indeed.

Looking forward to the next week with you and walking. I'm up for taking on a daily Plank challenge to your daily body weight workout if you're game for week 0.

You are on.  I really need to work on planks.  Are we timing them then posting our times?  I am sure I cannot beat you but I might be able to increase my longest hold time by the most.  Or we could strive for 300 minutes held and I would just have to do more reps.

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

2 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

You are on.  I really need to work on planks.  Are we timing them then posting our times?  I am sure I cannot beat you but I might be able to increase my longest hold time by the most.  Or we could strive for 300 minutes held and I would just have to do more reps.

Let's go with "until failure at least once a day."

Next challenge, we can work on actual time goals, but let's start with the habit for now.

I'm looking at planks and walking as the core of next round, so thank you for keeping me motivated.

• Like 1

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

1 hour ago, lilbichy said:

awesome job on the challenge!  You just reminded I need to watch the newest episode of Strong LOL.  =) 

I really like that show. I only wish they would show more training since each trainer has a unique take on how to get strong.

1 hour ago, Heidi said:

Let's go with "until failure at least once a day."

Next challenge, we can work on actual time goals, but let's start with the habit for now.

I'm looking at planks and walking as the core of next round, so thank you for keeping me motivated.

Perfect.  You are keeping me motivated too.

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

On 5/1/2016 at 9:36 AM, T2sarahconnor said:

You kicked my butt.  I am going to have an epic comeback today.

We are talking about the show "strong" on NBC on Thursdays.  It is also on Hulu.  Pretty cool show.  

So glad to know there is something else I can watch now that most of the regular shows are ending for the season!!!

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk