13 minutes ago, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

I've missed the trivia and the music!!!

Best of luck on this new challenge.  You will rock it!!!

Monday thru Friday between 6-7am CST.  It is on like donkey kong.

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

26 minutes ago, Calibre said:

Long time to catch up but I'M HERE!!!!!

Totally stalking you!!! :D 

Warning.  Stalking this thread may corrupt you or make you break out in song in the middle of the day!  Either way it is fun.  Glad you are here.

• Like 4

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

14 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Warning.  Stalking this thread may corrupt you or make you break out in song in the middle of the day!  Either way it is fun.  Glad you are here.

Those are already constants in my life so we're cool!! :)

• Like 1

Chris // Sorcerer Trainee

Current Challenge: Calibre Goes Into The Mystic Realm

"There's no one I'd rather be than me." -- Wreck-It Ralph

2019 Weight Progress: 320.2 (Down 1.8) 3.18.19

Week zero recap

batcave -pass- a lot of progress but not quite complete.  Will continue 2 hours a day until all organized.

drink more water, less soda.  -pass- back in the habit and will continue.  Hopefully soda free soon.

move more -pass- only 6,000 weekly average but one day was really low as I was charging Fitbit and forgot to put it on until6pm.

week one

starting consistent exercise. 0/6  Need 6 days of 30 minutes of something.  

Log all foods to MFP. 1/7  Aiming for under 1500 total calories per day and under 100g carbs with 3 days under 50g carbs.  Yesterday all good.

Average 9,000 steps.  Only 6,000 yesterday.  Can make that up.  

300 body weight exercises.  Doing squats this week.

• Like 6

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Day 1 recap.

1543 calories and 160 carbs.  I started off on a bad foot but salvaged what could have been a " I don't give a crap day". Had left over breakfast pizza that the kids had for breakfast Sunday morning.  I hate throwing food away and I thought how bad can it be?  2 small slices with eggs, cheese and bacon were 600 plus calories.  Should have looked it up before I shoved it in my mouth. ( SGFS or Def insert comment here)  Rest of the day was good so total is not horrible but carbs are high.

Exercise.  Got my 30 minutes in.  Did 2 sets of 10 in BBWW and added in most of Def's butt routine in reps of 10 to make a nice workout.  Also added some marching in place and punches into the sky to keep my heart rate up and extend,the time.

my steps were low again 5,588.  I think I might need to adjust my stride on my Fitbit.  The whole time I was cleaning kitchen where I wasn't moving in a straight line but moving around and maybe not long strides, no steps were counted.  It also wasn't counting steps when I was working in Batcave and just taking steps back and,forth while filing.  I even tried to keep marching in place when filing and it didn't count.  

Did if an extra 50 squats on top of the ones for the BBWW.  The right amount to hit my 300 goal this week.

• Like 6

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Stalking so hard on this thread.....SO HARD!

image-4-stalking.jpg

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

I've got the song, but not the artist. Also had to sing this one to get to the chorus and the song title. My GF was all "Why are you singing THAT at this time of the morning?"

Spoiler

Shootin' at the walls of heartache
Bang, bang
I am The Warrior
Well, I am the warrior
And heart to heart you'll win
If you survive

• Like 4

Jedi Knight - Current ChallengeBattle Log - Epic Quest

1 hour ago, EricMN said:

I've got the song, but not the artist. Also had to sing this one to get to the chorus and the song title. My GF was all "Why are you singing THAT at this time of the morning?"

Reveal hidden contents

Shootin' at the walls of heartache
Bang, bang
I am The Warrior
Well, I am the warrior
And heart to heart you'll win
If you survive

20 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Ah, now that Eric has it, I can come up with the artist for a split of the reward

Reveal hidden contents

Scandal. I think ft. Pat Benatar

Song is right, band is right but the singer in the band was patty smyth not the great Pat.

you guys win

The video always reminded me of some bad production of CATS.

• Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

OK quick confession. In laws brought chocolate cherry Black Forest cake for Sunday dinner. I didn't have a piece Sunday and there was one piece left. I begged hubby to eat last night but of course he had to show his willpower. Today I caved and ate part of it. Of course I blame Wild Wolf since he has talked about his son's birthday and cake today. Really I am impressed I didn't eat the whole piece. Worked it into my calories today and doing some extra squats and an extra walk even though it is brisk here.0820995521f027123227a82989c2ab0c.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge