After our shared shenanigans in Wolfie's challenge, I had to pop by in a show of solidarity.  Challenges looks solid; I'm here to stay.  ;)

• Like 3

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

After our shared shenanigans in Wolfie's challenge, I had to pop by in a show of solidarity.  Challenges looks solid; I'm here to stay.  [emoji6]

OK quick confession. In laws brought chocolate cherry Black Forest cake for Sunday dinner. I didn't have a piece Sunday and there was one piece left. I begged hubby to eat last night but of course he had to show his willpower. Today I caved and ate part of it. Of course I blame Wild Wolf since he has talked about his son's birthday and cake today. Really I am impressed I didn't eat the whole piece. Worked it into my calories today and doing some extra squats and an extra walk even though it is brisk here.0820995521f027123227a82989c2ab0c.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

You may become corrupted. This is the point of no return!

• Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

1 hour ago, T2sarahconnor said:

You may become corrupted. This is the point of no return!

You had me at cake and squats:P

• Like 2

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Kinda a cheat for a one hit wonder but technically it is.  This supergroup released this in 1985.  Bonus points if you can name two of the band members.

Ummmmm Hmmmmm
Well I'm not uptight
Not unattractive
Turn me on tonight
Cause I'm ***********

• Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

16 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I only remember some hints because I think this one has been on the trivia before

It has but I love this group so I will keep cramming it down your throat till you remember it. ( with much love of course)

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

14 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Cramming stuff down my throat with much love... kinda sounds like my mom

Looking at your birthdate, I was doing things that could have resulted in you being my kid!  Great now I feel old and fat today.

• Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

21 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

It has but I love this group so I will keep cramming it down your throat till you remember it. ( with much love of course)

Gotcha covered on this one. I no longer know how to insert spoilers and don't want to spend the time to figure it out.

The Firm - Radioactive

Jimmy Page and Paul Rodgers were in this band.

You have used this one before, but it's cool!

• Like 4

Aces3000 - Wood Elf

Current Challenge - 5/3/1 and Meditation

"An increase of strength comes from the use of strength." - Stave of the Haruchai

8 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Looking at your birthdate, I was doing things that could have resulted in you being my kid!  Great now I feel old and fat today.

My bad, but the smutty alternative answer was way too obvious (plus RES and Scotty don't seem to be around)

• Like 3
Gotcha covered on this one. I no longer know how to insert spoilers and don't want to spend the time to figure it out.

The Firm - Radioactive

Jimmy Page and Paul Rodgers were in this band.

You have used this one before, but it's cool!

Your prize straight from 1985

a423bfe543ff2eb5921ae0ed9fd9432a.jpg

• Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Only if you agree to do a Skeletor-themed positivity challenge. Or at least make it a goal in your next challenge ;)

This.

If not Firefly, then Skeletor!

• Like 3

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:
22 hours ago, EricMN said:
22 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

2b736ad6aa9805ed2547b610a98a8c99.jpg

@DarK_RaideR - I want Skeletor.

Only if you agree to do a Skeletor-themed positivity challenge. Or at least make it a goal in your next challenge ;)

I will totally do this. Next challenge. Scout's honor.

• Like 1

Jedi Knight - Current ChallengeBattle Log - Epic Quest

W1d2

Food tracking 3/7.  1381 calories and,71 carbs thanks to the cake.  All food logged 3rd day in a row.  Overall not bad.  Had cooked a turkey on Sunday to make sure easy protein available but I am freezing most of the rest and putting a nice beef roast in the crock pot today.  I have started to enter all my food for the day into MFP that morning and then adjust if needed.  I seems to be easier and keep me on track more.

Exercise 2/6.  30 minutes of exercise done. 2 rounds of BBWW and Def's butt exercises thrown in plus some marching in place and air punches.  Man is my butt sore today.  Started using my son's hover board as a hand weight ( I didn't have anything that heavy) and can feel it in my arms and shoulders.  I like the soreness.  Means I am pushing myself again. Had a wicked sinus headache this morning so no exercise yet today.  Have some errands to run but I think I will pop in the yoga DVD when I get home.  Good day to get my tired legs some stretching.

50 extra squats done besides what I am doing during 30 minute exercise.  That is 100/300 done and I have till end of day Saturday.   Failed on my steps again.  Was windy and blustery so didn't get out for a walk as I would have liked.  Really need to "step" it up to get an average of 9,000 daily this week.

even though I didn't list as a goal I am doing well on drinking my 3L of water during the day before having one soda at night.  I need to kick the diet soda all together but I will tackle that beast later.  I am happy with my focus for now.

• Like 9

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

*walks in, looks around*

Ohh darn, too late. I knew the title, but that's it so no biggie!

*walks in further and notices a theme going on with some other friendly NF'ers*

Hey T2! Hey everyone!

I'm back! It's nice to see you pushing hard on the workouts! Feels damn good, doesn't it?

Keep at it. I'll be around!

• Like 4

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

From 1983.  I won't penalize you for misspelling the bands name.

tongue tied or short of breath

don't even try

try a little harder

something's wrong

i'm not naive, you must be strong

ooh, baby try

hey girl, move a little closer

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

I have no idea why this link to D_R's challenge is here. I keep trying to delete it and it won't go anywhere. I reload the page and it is still £%^"ing there. I have been trying to comment on your thread for two bloody days and every time I try I can't without being a cog in D_R's PR machine. So here it is. I give up. Everybody, go and check out D_R's challenge. 

Spoiler

It's kajagoogoo, too shy! 

• Like 4

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten