23 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Had to google it, never heard of it

Tree-Stump-Transparent.png

Looks like 80's one,hit wonders not your cup of tea.  I do like when I stump you.  Next week you will be all over it.

9 hours ago, Terinatum said:

*walks in, looks around*

Ohh darn, too late. I knew the title, but that's it so no biggie!

*walks in further and notices a theme going on with some other friendly NF'ers*

Hey T2! Hey everyone!

I'm back! It's nice to see you pushing hard on the workouts! Feels damn good, doesn't it?

Keep at it. I'll be around!

Glad to see you back.

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

27 minutes ago, deftona said:

I have no idea why this link to D_R's challenge is here. I keep trying to delete it and it won't go anywhere. I reload the page and it is still £%^"ing there. I have been trying to comment on your thread for two bloody days and every time I try I can't without being a cog in D_R's PR machine. So here it is. I give up. Everybody, go and check out D_R's challenge. 

59635303.jpg

• Like 4

W1D4

log all food 4/7.  Low calorie day 1091.  51 carbs.  Took an allergy pill yesterday and just wasn't hungry.  

Exercise. 3/6.  Somewhat did yoga yesterday.  Wasn't pretty but who cares.  Got a good stretch in.

steps and strength.  Still a little low on steps.  Weather has been so yucky here I haven't got outside.  I am not going to bear myself up over this goal yet.  If anything as long as I increase my average steps each week I will be happy.  Did my 50 squats and added in 50 lunges for the mini challenge.  I don't do great lunges and need to modify for stability but I will get better the more I do.

i am ready to conquer another day.

• Like 7

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

14 minutes ago, Aces3000 said:

Why has the weather in the Midwest been so bad this week? Where is Spring? I'm ready for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I here you you there brother.  I don't mind rain, I don't mind it being a little chilly and I don't mind wind.  I just don't want them all together and it is just so dark and dreary!  We have went from 70's on Sunday ( which is pretty high for this time of year here) to mid thirties in 24 hours.  

• Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

7 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

I here you you there brother.  I don't mind rain, I don't mind it being a little chilly and I don't mind wind.  I just don't want them all together and it is just so dark and dreary!  We have went from 70's on Sunday ( which is pretty high for this time of year here) to mid thirties in 24 hours.

Y'all aren't making me miss it. ;)

• Like 1

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

What is a "mustgo" burger?  Everything in the fridge must go.  2 small deer burgers ( they were in the freezer and I am trying to clean,that out too) I grilled them.  Fried up 2 slices of bacon then in the dripping sautéed mushrooms, onions and zucchini.  Added a little sharp cheddar and behold.  600 calories but only 10 carbs and I am trying to eat a bigger lunch since we eat dinner so late I will keep it light.  

• Like 5

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Last one hit wonder from,the 80's to wrap up the week.  From 1985  made this one easy.  Sing it with me!

I'm working hard, you're working too
We do it every day
For every minute I have to work
I need a minute of play
Day in, day out, all week long
Things go better with rock
The only time I turn it down
Is when I'm sleepin' it off
  • Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

5 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Last one hit wonder from,the 80's to wrap up the week.  From 1985  made this one easy.  Sing it with me!

I'm working hard, you're working too
We do it every day
For every minute I have to work
I need a minute of play
Day in, day out, all week long
Things go better with rock
The only time I turn it down
Is when I'm sleepin' it off
Spoiler

Autograph - Turn Up the Radio

• Like 3

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

W1D5

Log food 5/7 Calories 1501 and carbs 66. You saw lunch and here is dinner

47f2df0f8b65b69f5210a15400ca8513.jpg

Roast in the crock pot. Carrots and cauliflower thrown in. Cauliflower better than I had hoped. Mushy like potatoes but a lot less carbs.

3/6. Exercise was elusive yesterday. Weather cold and wet and arthritis flaring but did manage a mobility workout but not the 30 minutes I needed.

5980 steps. Still low. Weather should be better next week to hit this goal. 30 more squats so 180/300 for the week.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

1 minute ago, T2sarahconnor said:

W1D5

Log food 5/7 Calories 1501 and carbs 66. You saw lunch and here is dinner

47f2df0f8b65b69f5210a15400ca8513.jpg

That looks so good! 

anigif_enhanced-31611-1432824437-19.gif

• Like 2

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Too late to win trivia today. For some reason the new NF site keeps dropping challenge threads that I'm following. Anyone else having that issue? I keep having to follow the same people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine  are gone too. 

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Hum ..... and I thought it was just my aging brain ..... 

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk