I knew that would go fast. Your prize bad703594d03aadf3e5e93f368542d2c.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I HAD THAT FARM! It was my favourite toy!

• Like 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

W2D2

Workout. 1/6 Got my 30 minutes of body weight exercises in and some lifting on my universal machine.

Accountability.  2/7 Logged everything and had calories/carbs a little high 1716/140 was mostly from my trail mix choice as a snack.  

Dinner was an Asian chicken salad.  Lettuce, cabbage, sliced almonds, green onions, chicken breast, lite sesame dressing and a few chow mien noodles for crunch.

Reach.  1/6. Hit my 9,000 but didn't do any push ups.  Need to get on that to hit 300 by Saturday.

• Like 5

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

W2D3

workout 2/6.  I need to make sure I do my workout in the morning.  The last two days I have not and,it is so hard to get motivated to do it in the afternoon or evening.  Seems like I always have an excuse to do something else.  I have not been as focused during my afternoon workouts vs in the morning either.  

Accountability.  3/3.  Still need to finish up putting recipe into MFP but calories and carbs I know we're good.  Dinner was beef pot pie.  Left over roast from crock pot.  Thickened the "juice" from the crock pot with some slurry kept in the onions and added peas and carrots.  Threw a pie crust on top and there you go.68056b85fd6cfb7d607654950779e5f8.jpg

Reach.  8123 steps.  I'm okay with this as long as I do more that last week.  50 push ups done.

off again today.  Long list of things to do.  Have some people coming over for dinner tonight.  Busy busy busy.  Went to half price books yesterday and got some good ones.  Will share later.  Finally nice.  This whole week should be sunny and above 60.  I need to get to the garden and prep it.  Also need to get some seeds out of cold weather plants.  My brain is swimming.  I am headed to do 30 minutes of cardio kickboxing type low impact workout.

• Like 6

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Cool, roller skates! Those are awesome for screwing around on the sidewalk. I had a pair that I would wear to the roller rink that looked a whole lot like this:

il_340x270.795252317_hdrp.jpg

Except that my wheels and stoppers were transparent yellow polyurethane. And we tied down the tongues, because duh, everyone did, and covered them with bright orange shag rugs.

It was 1978. I was hep.

• Like 2

Jedi Knight - Current ChallengeBattle Log - Epic Quest

Cool, roller skates! Those are awesome for screwing around on the sidewalk. I had a pair that I would wear to the roller rink that looked a whole lot like this:

il_340x270.795252317_hdrp.jpg

Except that my wheels and stoppers were transparent yellow polyurethane. And we tied down the tongues, because duh, everyone did, and covered them with bright orange shag rugs.

It was 1978. I was hep.

I would have slow skated with you!  I had white skates for the rink with green wheels.  I wasn't cool as you with the shag.  Makes me think of skating to this

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

So excited to see you again!  Don't be a stranger.  I want updates on what you have been up to!

I could go on and on and on....

But! I'll just say I've been focusing on school and self-improvement, starting out great at both, crashing somewhat recently, and now slowly working back upwards with what I think/hope is a much better path.

• Like 1

Raevn

Level 2 Wood Elf Assassin

Challenges 1 | 2

“We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things. Not because they are easy, but because they are hard.†- John F. Kennedy

I could go on and on and on....

But! I'll just say I've been focusing on school and self-improvement, starting out great at both, crashing somewhat recently, and now slowly working back upwards with what I think/hope is a much better path.

Are you still studying astrophysics?  Won't be the first time you crash and won't be the last.  I have found there is just varying degrees.  Pick yourself up dust yourself off and keep pushing!  I am here to be your cheerleader if needed!

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

1974 for this toe tapper.

tryin' to be your hero
'Cause that zero is too cold for me, Brrr
I'm not tryin' to be your highness
'Cause that minus is too low to see, yeah

Such a great song: Billy Preston "Nothing from Nothing"

Aces3000 - Wood Elf

Current Challenge - 5/3/1 and Meditation

"An increase of strength comes from the use of strength." - Stave of the Haruchai

I liked it. Those shows tend to motivate me to push myself more. I like seeing the trainers get pushed too. And of course there is drams and tension. I would at least watch the first one to see what you think.

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Are you still studying astrophysics?  Won't be the first time you crash and won't be the last.  I have found there is just varying degrees.  Pick yourself up dust yourself off and keep pushing!  I am here to be your cheerleader if needed!

I was up until late Feb, when I decided to switch to environmental science to go into climate research type work. It's already going sooo much better, and I'm doing some undergrad research that I'm pretty excited about. :D

• Like 1

Raevn

Level 2 Wood Elf Assassin

Challenges 1 | 2

“We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things. Not because they are easy, but because they are hard.†- John F. Kennedy

I liked it. Those shows tend to motivate me to push myself more. I like seeing the trainers get pushed too. And of course there is drams and tension. I would at least watch the first one to see what you think.

I watched an episode last night and decided to watch the premier on demand. I'm not sold on it, but it seems like a cool show. Definitely motivating!

• Like 1

I watched an episode last night and decided to watch the premier on demand. I'm not sold on it, but it seems like a cool show. Definitely motivating!

I am going to give it a second episode. I have watched worse.

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge