I am going to give it a second episode. I have watched worse.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Caught up. Love the fact that they allow the women to continue the training after they are eliminated - I think it's awesome that while there is a monetary prize, they make it about more than just that. I also really like the trainers they picked. It's super fantastic how encouraging they are to the girls they are working with. 

• Like 1

From 1974

The marchin' band came down along Maine Street

The soldier blues fell in behind

I looked across and there I saw Billy

Waiting to go and join the line

BILLY, DON'T BE A HERO! DON'T BE A FOOL WITH YOUR LIFE! Paper Lace, the jewels of Nottingham. 

• Like 2

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Caught up. Love the fact that they allow the women to continue the training after they are eliminated - I think it's awesome that while there is a monetary prize, they make it about more than just that. I also really like the trainers they picked. It's super fantastic how encouraging they are to the girls they are working with. 

I also liked how each trainer has a different approach to training.  Wish they would show more of that.

BILLY, DON'T BE A HERO! DON'T BE A FOOL WITH YOUR LIFE! Paper Lace, the jewels of Nottingham. 

Here in the US it was  Bo Donaldson and,the Heywoods that took it to number one but I will accept that answer.

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Mini challenge for this weekend.

1. 10,000 steps on both Saturday and Sunday

2.  Weeds out of garden beds and till soil ( good upper body workout)

3. Haul all planters and furniture to deck and porch.  ( lift heavy things and stair work)

4. Soil in all containers and arrange.  Plant herb seeds.  ( meditation)

i will probably do a ton more.  Sunday will be a family day with my step son and hubby so working as a team we can get a lot accomplished outside.  I have some big plans changing up some of our landscape.  

• Like 4

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

What is Strong about? I watched Fit to Fat to Fit not too long ago.  It was interesting to watch but I was disappointed overall, I wished they had shown more of the progress the trainers went through in the second half and less of them getting Fat.

• Like 1

What is Strong about? I watched Fit to Fat to Fit not too long ago.  It was interesting to watch but I was disappointed overall, I wished they had shown more of the progress the trainers went through in the second half and less of them getting Fat.

Hey! Wondered where you were.

Strong is "normal" women teamed up with male trainers from all different disciplines and they train together, do challenges and then teams are eliminated. I am going to at least watch the second episode.

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Strong is "normal" women teamed up with male trainers from all different disciplines and they train together, do challenges and then teams are eliminated. I am going to at least watch the second episode.

I had just been lurking =) 

That sounds like a great concept!  I will check it out!

I still want to come invade your house for dinner some time!  OMG food pr0n win!

• Like 1

Hey there. What's your fit it name? Look me up - schmidt.heidi@gmail.com. I could use some motivation next round, as soon as I shake this cold. :)

• Like 1

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Hey there. What's your fit it name? Look me up - schmidt.heidi@gmail.com. I could use some motivation next round, as soon as I shake this cold. [emoji4]

What a great day yesterday.  So much accomplished and so nice outside.  More later.  Need to get another full day in outside.

I think I requested you as a friend. Let me know if you don't see it. I can't remember what email I have listed for my account but my real name is Angie so that should help.

• Like 1

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

I think I requested you as a friend. Let me know if you don't see it. I can't remember what email I have listed for my account but my real name is Angie so that should help.

Found it!

Looking good so far.

I was such a slug today with the headache and congestion - didn't move much until 3.

• Like 1

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Week 2 update

Workout.  4/6.  Not perfect but I will take it.  I should actually count my Saturday working outside as a workout then I would be 5/6.

Accountability.  6/7.  Didn't log food on Saturday but kinds just nibbled.  Of course those are the days that will get you. Didn't eat anything naughty but I need to make sure I am watching portions.  

Reach.  Didn't get 9,000 each day in steps but did increase my steps from last week by almost 11,000 steps. Hit my 10,000 yesterday!  I should be able to hit 9,000 each day this week.  300 push ups was only 175 push ups.  Disappointed in this so I am repeating this week.

I really accomplished a lot this weekend.  Sometimes I feel busy all the time but don't feel like I accomplished anything and I am trying to figure out what I did this weekend that was different.  Finished the KonMari book I bought and I am adapting to me. Mi will never get through all my possessions in such a small time as she can but I do really like by catagory purging.  I decided to do my bathroom and pulled everything that had to do with it( hand lotions in different areas, first aid supplies etc) and pulled everything out and went through item by item.  Started this on Friday and even though it was gorgeous on Sat I finished the bathroom up before going outside.  Felt really good.  I am going to tackle a few other catagories this week.  

I also got all my raised beds ( five 4'x4' and three 4'x10' beds) weeded, tilled, compost and Peet added to them.  They are all ready for planting.  I am hoping to get a few seeds in the ground this morning before the rain comes.  Also got pots and containers up onto the deck and need to finish filling them and get herbs planted.  I have to be careful planting here because our last frost date is May 12th.  Nights can still get cold here and I don't want to lose anything.  

I have typed aped enough this morning.  I will fill in more of my exciting life ( ha ha) later.

• Like 6

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Did anyone watch "Strong" last night.  Just watched on Hulu.  Very interesting.

Sounds like I might have to check it out.  Looks like two episodes are up on the nbc site http://www.nbc.com/strong/episodes

Week 2 update

Workout.  4/6.  Not perfect but I will take it.  I should actually count my Saturday working outside as a workout then I would be 5/6.

Accountability.  6/7.  Didn't log food on Saturday but kinds just nibbled.  Of course those are the days that will get you. Didn't eat anything naughty but I need to make sure I am watching portions.  

Reach.  Didn't get 9,000 each day in steps but did increase my steps from last week by almost 11,000 steps. Hit my 10,000 yesterday!  I should be able to hit 9,000 each day this week.  300 push ups was only 175 push ups.  Disappointed in this so I am repeating this week.

I really accomplished a lot this weekend.  Sometimes I feel busy all the time but don't feel like I accomplished anything and I am trying to figure out what I did this weekend that was different.  Finished the KonMari book I bought and I am adapting to me. Mi will never get through all my possessions in such a small time as she can but I do really like by catagory purging.  I decided to do my bathroom and pulled everything that had to do with it( hand lotions in different areas, first aid supplies etc) and pulled everything out and went through item by item.  Started this on Friday and even though it was gorgeous on Sat I finished the bathroom up before going outside.  Felt really good.  I am going to tackle a few other catagories this week.  

I also got all my raised beds ( five 4'x4' and three 4'x10' beds) weeded, tilled, compost and Peet added to them.  They are all ready for planting.  I am hoping to get a few seeds in the ground this morning before the rain comes.  Also got pots and containers up onto the deck and need to finish filling them and get herbs planted.  I have to be careful planting here because our last frost date is May 12th.  Nights can still get cold here and I don't want to lose anything.  

I have typed aped enough this morning.  I will fill in more of my exciting life ( ha ha) later.

Ohh that reminds me to decide if I am going to garden this year.  I love home grown tomatoes so much.

Looks like you had a good week.

• Like 1

I started watching Strong!  It is good.  I like how the trainers all have different styles.  I think Purple team looks like a BF/GF pair instead of trainer combo.  LOL I think they would be a super cute couple. 

That is a good increase in steps!  Keep it up, one day you will find you have overachieved what you imagined!

• Like 1