• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

lilbichy

Lilbichy VS Nightmare Moon

Easier said than done. I didn't find my non creep till I was 35.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Damnit! I am 36, did I miss my window?  LOL JK =)

• Like 2

I also noticed FitBit gives me steps when I am petting/playing with my animals LOL

Same!!! LOL Sometimes I HAVE to use that to my advantage!! ;) When my husband rides his Harley, the vibrations give him TONS of steps. He isn't allowed to do challenges with me! haha!

• Like 2

What a crazy week #2 LOL We had a pretty bad snow storm here.  I decided that I would get x2 hit on the workouts if I went, so for Sat and Sun each 15 min was worth 4pt instead of 2pt.  =)

My workouts were great.  I am taking hits from emotional eating, sodas and I did have a pity party and say I was giving up on Friday.  I also earned some health pots from stopping everything and just veggie out "me" time.  I finished a book which was one of my To Do List items.

So....End of week Totals

Nightmare Moon took 393 Damage this week, health is now 762/1500

Rainbow Dash took 57 damage this week, Health dropped to 27.  Popped 4 health pots (1 x 25 and 3 x 15) Health is now 97/100

I have failed my side quest of talking to gym crush.  I think I will assign that like 100 damage to boss when I finally get the courage!

• Like 5

Sorry you're having such a bad time with creepy guys, hope you'll have no more of that. Looks like you've done some decent damage to that boss though :).

If you're still having trouble editing posts you can do it by opening the edit in a new tab. Right click on the edit button (or press and hold on mobile) and select open in new tab and it should work fine.

• Like 1

Sorry you're having such a bad time with creepy guys, hope you'll have no more of that. Looks like you've done some decent damage to that boss though :).

If you're still having trouble editing posts you can do it by opening the edit in a new tab. Right click on the edit button (or press and hold on mobile) and select open in new tab and it should work fine.

<3 OMG thank you so much.  I was able to right click and choose open in new tab.  I will update the weeks tomorrow =)

• Like 4

BLESS YOU, Jarric!!

• Like 1

I gave a generic week end in the edits =) ty so much jarric!

I did a lot of hermit this weekend.  Finally sat down and watched a movie, without trying to multitask.  I also did 1 hour of deep stretching on Saturday so that gave a nice hit to the boss.  No hits by talking to gym crush.  He has not been back to gym since I made him a part.  Hmmmm....

Last week, ready to go out with a bang!  So far this challenge I have been to the gym every day.  I feel like I have accomplished some things, like not basing my mood of the number on the scales (so empowering!).  I did have lots of emotional eating, I find mostly out of boredom.  That and Diet Soda are my most challenging aspects.  I also feel I shorted myself on the damage my workouts give me.  I was at the gym for almost 3 hours Sunday and that only did 22 damage.  =( But I did get a lot of anime watched, so that is a plus!

• Like 6

This week has been a cluster of madness!  Work is chaotic, so many changes going on.  Once the chaos settles, the changes will all be for the better! 

Workouts are still going strong in the morning.   I was not able to get all my lunch walks in this week since I did not have a cover to leave yesterday and today it is snowing now so not sure if I will put the effort to get out (or if I can even find a cover).  

I tried to do vegetarian meal plan earlier this week, made it two days.  I was constantly hungry and my stomach hurt.  I probably needed more time to adjust but used my fear of not getting enough calories and stuff as an excuse to quit.  I am still doing 1 meal a day meatless for the rest of the week. 

I am worried about getting enough hits this week to finish off the boss!  Looks like I may do another long stretch session to rack them up. 

• Like 1

I was using mostly Quinoa and Edamame in my meals.

The beast was defeated.  (barely)

Week 4 -

Nightmare Moon - Damage 339 = -2/1500

Rainbow Dash - Damage 65, 2 (15) health pots = 62/100

What did I learn this challenge?

Sunday I immediately got back on the scales, up 5 lbs.  I do not feel like I gained weight, I feel smaller and my pants feel looser.  So..... Scales mean nothing.  I debated on taking measurements but decided, those mean nothing to me at the end of the day.  I did not do this challenge to have a # tell me how I feel.  I feel accomplished but also tired.  I got a lot of steps in this challenge!  I also feel I got really caught up in the mindset of IDC if I take damage, I will just earn a health pot and be fine.  I feel like telling myself I can't have something, causes me to want it even more.  When I get it, moderation goes to the wind.  I have ideas for my next challenge!  I also want to focus more on my mind aspect and not the body.  I feel like even with all the workouts and everything, I am falling right back in to my depression.  I am having trouble socializing.  Things that made me happy, or that I say make me happy, I am avoiding.  Like family time.  I also feel like my sleep is awful.  I may lay in bed for 7 hours a night, but I am not sleeping.  I started putting the ferrets in their cage so Uta wouldn't attack my feet at night, this has helped but not as much as I had hoped.  I still wake up.  Thinking it is time to get up and realizing I have only been asleep for like 2 hours.  LOL.  This seems to be a common thing for lots of people, or so it seems a lot of people I know complain about it.  I wish there was a magic answer for it! 

Good job!  And I really respect the adjustment in determining success.  If YOU FEEL GOOD about yourself, then the external measurements don't matter.  And you still kick my butt every single day on steps.

I bow to your greatness and look forward to the next challenge.