• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

lilbichy

Lilbichy VS Nightmare Moon

I was not successful in forcing a "lunch walk" yesterday.  I ended up spending all day at Dr with daughter and it took a lot longer than I thought it would.  Waiting rooms are sooooo boring!  LOL.  Today I am working from home and plan to do a run during my lunch break.  Hooray!

I need to work on health pots!  I have one for sure social event with family that will give me some back.  I am debating on going out to see a friends band play too.  =)  So I will get some pots soon. 

You are so totally rocking the FitBit challenges.  How on earth do you get that many steps in a day??  Treadmill desk???

• Like 2

When I was working as a customer service rep, I gained a lot of weight.  Don't get me wrong, the place was awesome.  I just made poor choices there, because it was sooo easy.  They had a stocked fridge full of sodas.  Then lots and lots of snacks.  Trail mixes, M&Ms, other candies.  So my days were starting to go like:  Get in at 7am, grab a Dr. Pepper.  Oh, I finished that one, get another before lunch.  Lunch time, go get Panda express (or some other place) plus a soda.  Get back to the office.  May as well drink another soda and grab more snacks.  Oh, almost time for the drive back home (1hr commute) better grab a soda for the trip home.  All while sitting there all day long.  Then I get home, and drink more soda sometimes, and sit on my computer there.

So yeah, I drank a lot of soda in the past. ;)

I hear you. My worst when I was at college. Get in, grab a soda. Couple more with lunch. A couple in break to get me through my last lesson.

Then I'd get home, go down the local and drink soda all night. At one point I was on 3.5l per day!

Starting getting heart palpitations from all the caffeine, which was enough of an incentive to stop thankfully!

I was not successful in forcing a "lunch walk" yesterday.  I ended up spending all day at Dr with daughter and it took a lot longer than I thought it would.  Waiting rooms are sooooo boring!  LOL.  Today I am working from home and plan to do a run during my lunch break.  Hooray!

I need to work on health pots!  I have one for sure social event with family that will give me some back.  I am debating on going out to see a friends band play too.  =)  So I will get some pots soon. 

Hope the run went well. The health pots are a good idea too; hope they go well.

The run was fantastic!  Had time to do a nice run followed by a cold shower!  3.77 miles in 37:22. 

This weekend has been mostly good.  No damage from diet soda.  I did take damage from talking about myself negatively and then also for lying.  I didn't even realize it until after that I would take damage.  I went out Friday night (health pot fyi!) I got totally girlied (hooker) up.  I do not drink very often, like haven't had a drink since November last year.  So I just tell people "I dont drink"  This guy would not leave it at that.  Kept saying "I am going to buy you a shot"  Then he said "I will make it an easy one for you!"  So my lying self...... "I am an alcoholic and go to AA meetings weekly"  That worked, he stopped trying to pressure me.  He would forget and say he would buy me a drink, then say oh yeah you are an alcoholic.  LOL.  I felt the lying route was the easiest.  =(

I had great gym times this weekend.  I did not get my Weekly Ranger Mini completed.  Me and two other neighbors got complaints on our dogs barking during the day.  So I am hiding all my animals inside.  I saw on there that the city has a limit on ferrets, which I had no clue.  I am under the limit but I do not want to take them outside for whichever rude neighbor to see.  I accept this failure!  LOL

• Like 3

You are so totally rocking the FitBit challenges.  How on earth do you get that many steps in a day??  Treadmill desk???

She's a beast for sure!

• Like 1

The run was fantastic!  Had time to do a nice run followed by a cold shower!  3.77 miles in 37:22. 

This weekend has been mostly good.  No damage from diet soda.  I did take damage from talking about myself negatively and then also for lying.  I didn't even realize it until after that I would take damage.  I went out Friday night (health pot fyi!) I got totally girlied (hooker) up.  I do not drink very often, like haven't had a drink since November last year.  So I just tell people "I dont drink"  This guy would not leave it at that.  Kept saying "I am going to buy you a shot"  Then he said "I will make it an easy one for you!"  So my lying self...... "I am an alcoholic and go to AA meetings weekly"  That worked, he stopped trying to pressure me.  He would forget and say he would buy me a drink, then say oh yeah you are an alcoholic.  LOL.  I felt the lying route was the easiest.  =(

I had great gym times this weekend.  I did not get my Weekly Ranger Mini completed.  Me and two other neighbors got complaints on our dogs barking during the day.  So I am hiding all my animals inside.  I saw on there that the city has a limit on ferrets, which I had no clue.  I am under the limit but I do not want to take them outside for whichever rude neighbor to see.  I accept this failure!  LOL

Geez.  Dogs bark.  It's what they do.  Some people are just unreasonable, and are only happy when they can gripe about something.

On my weekends I spend waaay too much time at the gym.  I totally get sucked in to my anime I am watching.  During the week, I do gym in the AM and take a walk at lunch, my lunch walk alone gets me around 5.5k steps.  I also try to walk around as much as possible.  I went out Friday night so did a lot of walking around.  I also pace, so like if I am standing talking to someone, I am pacing kind of.  Too much caffeine!  =)

• Like 3

trying to find something else to drink when I'm not at home made it even harder. 

We keep sodas at work, and it's a helluva battle.  Have you considered the individual crystal light type packets?  You can even make custom flavors:. 1 lemonade/1 iced tea for an Arnold Palmer, or my other fav, 1 lemonade/1 grape for a retro purplesaurus rex. (Old kool-aid flavor)

I also noticed FitBit gives me steps when I am petting/playing with my animals LOL

Fitbit giveth, and fitbit taketh away......I'm still trying to figure out how to get my elliptical to show up.  It only counts about 1/4 of my steps.  Need to figure out how to do it manually.....

Fitbit giveth, and fitbit taketh away......I'm still trying to figure out how to get my elliptical to show up.  It only counts about 1/4 of my steps.  Need to figure out how to do it manually.....

I noticed that with the elliptical as well.  I think it counts like 1/2 of my steps.  I noticed awhile back it was counting driving my daughters car as riding a bike!  LOL I guess because it has a clutch? 

I am having trouble editing my week total post =(

4/7  - Damage Done to boss - 66, Damage Taken - 2 (negative comments about my body)

4/8 - Damage Done to boss - 45, Damage Taken - 7 (excuses - lying to dude about AA, and negative body talk), 2 health pots (25) for socializing - went to breakfast spontaneously with someone and going out to see friends band play

4/9 - Damage Done to boss - 41, Damage Taken - 0!!!

End of week -

Nightmare Moon - 1155/1500

Rainbow Dash - 84/100 (I used one health pot and saving the other) 

4/10 - Damage Done to boss - 55, Damage Taken - 0!! Awesome weekend!  I also gained Health Pot for Me Time (15).  I only gave myself 1 pot even though I should have earned more.  I let adulting go to the side and just did my own thing, no worries.  I still got done what I wanted, meal prep for week, cleaning, laundry, etc, but also just stopped and played games, soaked in bath, read, etc. 

• Like 2

Week 2 is going ok.  I went back to Diet Soda like first day back in the office =(  I am fighting the urge today.  I also gave in to emotional eating (tired) on Monday night.  Which caused me to go to bed later than I had planned.  LOL I should have just gone to bed.

It is hard to be in bed on time and not doing other things.  Last night I thought I was going to be good on slee but then t I got a prank call, OMG I really had no clue people still did those aren't there apps now that do them for you?  Guy was masturbating on the phone...... Said his name was Thomas, I told him he had the wrong number and then he said No I dont Brenda.  So my heart sank.  1.  He knew my name and 2. I dont give my full name, I usually go by Bren.  So I hung up.  He called back a couple more times.  This morning I find it quite amusing thinking about it, even though last night I was overly annoyed.  I feel special!  LOL  I am still counting my 7 hours being in bed. 

Workouts are good, I think I should have increased the damage per 15 minutes of workouts.  I feel like I do more damage with less work but still have an obsession with getting my step count up there. 

Writing down daily reflection is going super great.  There has been a couple days where I had to pull deep to find something happy from the day but I was successful.  Other days I have so much of it just pouring out.  I have also been writing down 5 positives each day.  Sometimes they are the same as other days, but it is a good reminder that they mean the most. 

I ordered Dying Light so I will hopefully get me some health pots this weekend.  Super Excited.  I still have 2 other games I need to finish on PS4!  I have no desire to be social this weekend, I think I over socialized last weekend all social mana is gone!  Hermit weekend it is! 

I miss having the edit function on here.  I feel like my totals are going all over the place and I get confused easily. 

What a rough way to start the week! Hang in there. Creepy dude on the phone in the middle of the night would've made it hard to fall back asleep. The soda is tough habit to crack. Especially when its sitting right there.

Despite all that, you're still cranking on the workouts and the positive self reinforcements. Good job and keep slugging away this week. This week still has some ass kickin' waiting for it!

• Like 1

I guess I forgot how creepy dudes could be since I was with Asian for the last year.  Single life...... LOL I will adjust again or just become unsingle. 

Thank you all for your words of encouragement.  I know I can beat this Diet Soda Monster!  =)

"thomas" did not invade my sleep last night!  LOL  I actually find the whole thing hilarious.  I love how life is like that.  In the moment it is not funny but looking back it is.  Like when I got a false positive pregnancy test on my bday!  That day was all tears but now it is all funny.

I have a goal this weekend.....Finally introduce myself to gym crush.  We smile, wave, and mouth good morning to each other but it has not progressed from there.  I need to stop being so shy and scared of social interactions.  So Tomorrow....send me braveness!!

I am hoping they fix the forums soon so I can update my posts.  I am just going to keep track on my sheets as normal.  The main points I am still having issues with is Diet Soda (good yesterday bad today), emotional eating (I went to bed last night instead of mindless eating from being tired) and negativity about my body.  The scales has called my name a few times but I am being pretty successful @ ignoring it.  Have not weighed self since end of last month! 

• Like 3

I totally saw him this morning and wussed out!  He probably thinks I am a total creeper.  Oh well =)

Thursday went to kaput, my daughter ended up in ER so that was a mess, but everything is all better now thank goodness.

We have this drunk crazy neighbor lady.  I feel like the cops are constantly down at their house lately.  Thursday early evening, they were fighting, he and her hubby.  He was yelling at her to leave and said he has a restraining order.  She finally left.  Then around 11pm I wake up to someone blaring their horn.  Turns out to be her.  I go up to her car, she is laying down under a sleeping bag just pushing the horn.  I pound on her door and tell her to stop.  She said she isnt doing it to me, it is to him and points at the house.  I told her she just woke me up.  I had some not so nice things to scream at her, yes I lost my temper I was tired.  We got in a yelling match.  She appeared messed up, I assumed alcohol, my daughter thinks something heavier.  I call the cops.  She drives off like a crazy lady.  Ok, now back to bed.  Even though I am off Fridays, I still like to go to the gym early before the rush, since I like to do weights. 

1 am, masturbating "Tommy" calls.  OMG.  So I convince him to unblock his number.  Told him I wouldnt answer again unless he did.  Well he is not someone I have saved in my phone.  I told him to try calling again when I am not sleeping.  Back to bed I go.  2am......Cops call for report on call from earlier.  My alarm goes off at 3am!  LOL.  In the battle between life and sleep.....life won!  My workout Friday morning was meh, cardio only.

More on the Tommy situation.  Friday he decides to start texting me.  Sends me a photo.  I have no clue who this dude is, but if he is the same guy in photo, he isnt bad looking. Too bad he is a lying perv.  He claims I met him at a bar in a part of town I do not go to.  I have been to 2 bars this year to see my friends band play.  I do not drink so there is no reason I would not remember giving my number out, I am forgetful but not that forgetful.  He says he wants a FWB thing, I told him I wanted to talk feelings and stuff.  He was making me feel used.  I ended up calling him a liar and told him I really wanted him to just stop already.  He called me a few different names.  I think I officially pissed him off =) Mission Accomplished!

When Tommy unblocked his number, I decided to reactivate my OKC account to see if it was this one guy from there.  Well the one guy I thought it was ended up blowing up my messages on there and texting me like immediately.  I ignored him for a bit but then responded just saying I was not interested.  I have to be honest, no sugar coating lies!  He went on a tangent about how great he is for me and all kinds of stuff.  I just stuck with telling him he was a bit too much for me, I like calm, mellow, not blowing up my shit!  I havent even met dude IRL and he is already having this massive of a freak out?  I would be bad news for his mental health if he ever did meet me. 

All this makes me miss being with Asian.  Ok not with him so much just relationship itself.  Easy out, I have a boyfriend leave me alone.  Not dealing with the crazy people in the dating world.  It all takes its toll on you emotionally after awhile.  I do not want to hurt someone's feelings because I am not interested in them, and I feel it is not cool to be mean to me if I tell you that. 

I will need to update my damage taken and done.  With everything yesterday I took hits on Pity Party and a lot of Emotional Eating.  I did not do my reflection and just meh.  Today I am back and ready to go.  I was able to complete this weeks Mini and Finished a book I have been reading, so that was 1 to do complete!  =)

Sorry you're having relationship troubles. Stay strong and stay away from the creepy ones.

Easier said than done. I didn't find my non creep till I was 35.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk