• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rurik Harrgath

Westeros Gonna Ranger: The Official Mini-Challenge

Martell- I will practice hollow body holds/pull-ups for a week. This would've been an easy win for the house this week, I just never got around to implementing it. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't as sturdy this week as I could have been for House Martell. 

Sadly, I have failed House Martell. Was supposed to make a good faith attempt at a running PR. With trying to fend off some overuse injuries and a marathon planned for next week I thought it was a bad idea, and just couldn't make myself do it.

6GJWk.gif

I pledged my allegience to House Martell and said that I would:

Martell - At least 5 minutes a day spent in deep squat, bonus - couch stretch for hips

Sadly due to my leg injury and my lower back still being tight and sore I couldn't get comfortably into a squat position at all - therefore I failed this task. To lessen the House's shame a little I spent 5 minutes each day balancing on one leg and also did some couch stretches.

Completed this challenge with a victory for house Martell :) Lots of hurdles to get past in order to make it (850 mile road trip this weekend, + lady unmentionables + extra hours at work to accommodate said road trip) but in the end, the warrior finds time to train because the enemy will not be so gracious if I fail.

• Like 1

Wasn't able to get my gardening in this weekend - too much bad weather and I overloaded my schedule a bit.  Will definitely get this done this week or next but not in time for this mini.  Sorry house Tyrell!

Not sure if I posted this before, but I have failed House Martell. Simply forgot to do my second yoga video.