lullaby88 >> Initiate Respawn

lullaby88

sorry to hear about the struggles you had with hubby's finger and your knee :( hopefully that's all better again and well done on adjusting your plans with all the goody stretching :)

Gratitude journal is always a good thing to balance frustration, it reminds you the unhappy part is only a part of your life and not all of it. Still it sounds like a good time to relook at your whys for work. 

That kitten is just too cute :love-struck: thanks for sharing!

Here is a dragon cuddle hug for you

dragon_cuddles_by_krisantyne-d6nipdb.png

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

sorry to hear about the struggles you had with hubby's finger and your knee [emoji20] hopefully that's all better again and well done on adjusting your plans with all the goody stretching [emoji4]

Gratitude journal is always a good thing to balance frustration, it reminds you the unhappy part is only a part of your life and not all of it. Still it sounds like a good time to relook at your whys for work. 

That kitten is just too cute :love-struck: thanks for sharing!

Here is a dragon cuddle hug for you

dragon_cuddles_by_krisantyne-d6nipdb.png

Yey! Dragon cuddles! ^_^

It has been good looking back at it since I've been writing in it on and off for about a year. I do like it so I just need to get myself back into it.

Thanks for stopping by and checking in. :D

Sent from Lullaby's dreamland

• Like 2

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

Soo...I finished knitting a bag and decided to bring it to work today. It's a bit big so I might make another one that is smaller...or something. Not fully sure yet. But here's a picture of it.

b2d5b836e6d9d7603d431e9555414f0b.jpg

My muscles have been tense the past few days. I think my knee issue is related. Stretching helps. I just have to right the combination of stretches. Though I guess that doesn't matter in the long run since stretching is good in general.

Well, I should probably get back work...[emoji14]

Sent from Lullaby's dreamland

• Like 5

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

stretches = so good

no reasons needed :)

That bag is so pretty, must be nifty to be able to do this *dreamy sigh*

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too