• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kemohabi

Hard work staying motivated challenge

I'm 34 yrs old on good shape but have a good amount of work to do.  This brings me to my challenge:

Diet:

Hit my macros, mainly protein, everyday.

Keep carbs below 150gms a day except for cheat day.

Prep my lunches completely weekly.

Fitness:

Lift weights 5 days a week.

Do cardio complexes twice a week.

Return to jujutsu once a week.

Life:

Spend more time playing with my daughter.

This May seem like a lot, but I do most of this stuff already in some capacity. This should help me stay focused and quest driven.

I do my proteins. Generally I buy 4 large chicken breasts and cook them up Sunday night for the week of lunches. Then just bring fruit and veggies to go with the meat.

• Like 1

Yeah That's why I do it like that.  I also love to make lentils to go with my lunch when I workout in the pm.

Week1 down.  Been hitting my numbers religiously (like watching dbz). Lifted 5 days and 2 of those days did my cardio.  Today started week 2 with shoulders and triceps.   Spent all weekend with my little girl...best part of the week.

Week 2 looking to be solid just have to avoid distractions.

Excellent way to deal with food.  Makes it easy but not so boring :-)  How do you make your lentils?

Awesome weekend plans. 

Been busy haven't been able to update. Week 2 and 3 have gone great. Trying to get my protein from whole foods more which gets hard when I'm hitting 210gr a day.  

Excellent way to deal with food.  Makes it easy but not so boring :-)  How do you make your lentils?

Awesome weekend plans. 

I cook my lentils by boiling them then i add them to sauteed onions and garlic. And season to taste with herbs.

• Like 1

Week 3 on the books.  Had 7 workouts this week for a total of 6 hrs and 50 minutes. Over 5 days.  Glad the weather is much Warmer been spending time outside with my daughter going to the zoo and war museum (she loves to play on the tanks).  Also warmer weather means grilling season for me. Grilled my chicken breasts for next week's lunches.   

Oh well sticking to it and working hard on the nutrition side.

• Like 1

Getting more in is great. I love working out. The hard part is eating so few calories a day. I am lifting back and abs tonight if you're bored do some pull ups and planks.